• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
T_T now im missing a teammate >_> T_T wth :(

jfox thanks alot i appreciate any help i can get :)

plus its going to be great cuz VLS is RIGHT AFTER my exam its so great its like the mini vacation i am in need of

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well I'm not saying Treble won't go but it sounds like he might not go.

Anyway if Bass doesn't go and Treble does I'm going to team with Doyoung

If both don't go and Tim still wants to go I'll team with Tim.

Of course Im hoping i team with Kevin....

Kevin its up to you if you want to go nobody is going to force you but I hope that you go man. Its just not as fun w/o you but if you genuinely don't want to go... thats up to you.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Your post is so true. :( :( :( T_T Argh. Alright, lets do well! Also me and jfox found out NJIT is only 10 minutes out of the way so, can you stay there friday? What time will you be done with your classes there on Friday?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Your post is so true. :( :( :( T_T Argh. Alright, lets do well! Also me and jfox found out NJIT is only 10 minutes out of the way so, can you stay there friday? What time will you be done with your classes there on Friday?
yea i can stay

although... i might have to go to NY to pick up the money vanz is going to lend me...

so im going to go there and then back

btw i finish classes at 5:00

Eggm

Smash Hero
Just gotta say, Swift bass / me / jfox / tec0 are all really disappointed, you guys bring so much fun/life to the scene and mean a lot me.. makes it all worthwhile and fun, I'd really like to see you guys still go, and do crews, last chance before corey moves away... Why not just go and have some fun? whats the big freaking deal? Cmon guys... :( Argh. I don't know what to say.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I would love to see them it is a bit disappointing they aren't going I'll be honest. But if they don't want to go idc its up to them.

Well if they aren't going I'm assuming that slikvik and Inui are coming with us?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why aren't they going? They're fun and really good. :(

Oh well. I guess I can actually go with you guys, at least. The reason why I can go is a bit depressing, though.

JFox

Smash Hero
just to let u guys know, slik and inui, you guys are going at this point whether treble and/or bass decide to change their minds.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This tale ends with a sudden turn of events that lead to glory and justice for our hero Inui as his ability to go to VLS is granted after much downfalls including accusations of spamming threads, getting motor vehicals, and promises of going turned into **** followed by burning of many types. Let's hope his victory here leads him to decent placing in tourney.

Stay tuned next year, in the year 2008 for.......

Pound 3: Inui's Sacrafice

....I was bored....

Keitaro

LOL, I <3 Keitaro's posts. We should play.
Sure, check my post in the NJ Player Finder. I can stop by before ya'll leave for VLS. Maybe I'll bring Eazy or Spamerer if they want some practice. I'll ask them sometime today.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You guys suck for living so far from me. :( :( :( :mad:

Sigh... i need practice ... im going to suck i havent played all week (Pre-Johns for VLS).

... Someone better play me friday... when we get to the hotel ..... >.<.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
You guys suck for living so far from me. :( :( :( :mad:

Sigh... i need practice ... im going to suck i havent played all week (Pre-Johns for VLS).

... Someone better play me friday... when we get to the hotel ..... >.<.
Caution: When Inui asks you if you want to "play" in the hotel room, decline. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keitaro

Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow around 2 with Eazy. I got recording equipment with me too :D

@ Spam: **** you and your friday class :0

Keitaro

lol

2 is after my Friday class. Teh prob is I'm going home for teh weekend.
Oh, but I'm only staying there till about 6 cause they're leaving for VLS. You think you could possibly come with Eazy and I? We should be back at RU around 6:40.

Keitaro

30 minute but I said 6:40 just in case.

Edit: You get to see your best bro Inui and I get to see the thread spamming live, lol!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
lol its more like a 20 minute drive if done correctly jays house is about half as far as mine from rutgers and i get to mine in about 25

JFox

Smash Hero
god****, its gonna be a regular smashfest at Jfox's house right before we leave for the weekend, lol.

tec0, if you want I can come pick u up on my way home from school tomorrow. That would be around 1:00 though.

Keitaro

trying to leave me i see.
lmao, Mog you know your *** is always with me without question! You and Eazy are like twins, when one comes, the other does too. I'll hit you both up before I'm on my way including Spam.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
god****, its gonna be a regular smashfest at Jfox's house right before we leave for the weekend, lol.

tec0, if you want I can come pick u up on my way home from school tomorrow. That would be around 1:00 though.
:( i would love to >_>

i have class until 5:00pm its not possible T_T but you guys are all playing me before VLS. ;)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
dayum good luck with that slik. like i probly wont sleep either because i feel like i should study or something b4 taking a WHOLE WEEKEND OFF >_>

after this its back to baring down on the books and getting my scholarship back. So far so, good

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
i wish i could come down with eazy and keitaro but i am going to a concert tomorrow night... well i guess at this point its tonight but yeah im gonna be gone all night so :(

Keitaro

Hey Hero, haven't played with ya in a while. Let Eazy know if you wanna come along.

I got a call from Sneak wanting to play and I would get him but I think he's going to CCX with TSA tomorrow. Wow, I hope people know my car only has 4 seats, lol! So for now it'll probably be Keitaro, Eazy, Mog, Spam "if he gives the ok".

Top Bottom