• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Level 9 computers have insane up DI, cause I've Di'ed up against peaches down smash and still gotten hit twice, and i have some pretty good DI nowadays. :(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
:)

About an hour ago I jumped into Mog's Peach dsmashing on a platform with Falco when I was at 0 and only got hit once.

tec0 took the train to come smash at Rutgers, the rest of you guys should come up too though :)

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Snaps. and yeah reik did everything on teams i couldn't play at all, and yah lol ryoko loved the break between matches cause he loves to sleep and read comics. xD That was like his ideal tournament LOL. Peach players are clearly top tier with no warmups. :(
You made me sound like a complete hobo. >.>

Eggm

Smash Hero
I hope so lol, vanz if you make your way to smashpocalpyse and bass goes we can do battlez vs whatever crews show up there, I know at the very least we can battle TSA : PA

Edit : And you bet your *** Tunes are crew battling ever crew at pound 3. :)

Yo and my Di is beast, i must've messed up. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Bass said hes going to Smashpocalpyse so show up vanz with tec0 and i'll drive you guys there, and us 4 can crew battle TSA : PA and ToS and whoever else wants some, ;) Reik might go too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I talked to Vanz he said he is trying to get the day off.

Def would love to go to Bass's or whatever and play then go to a tourney :)

Also for something totally off topic Bass I got an interview yay :):):):)

... but how im going to get there is sumthin im not sure of lmao

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
If you take the jersey coast line (same train you took to my place) to Red Bank, you end up pretty close. Just let me know what time and day the interview is and I'll see if I can pick you up from the train station and take you there. If not ask Tim, he's usually off during the day anyway.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol.... thats awesome :)

Well the interview is on 12/12 i think its a wednesday i know that and your awesome for giving me this chance ;).

lol i guess ill ask tim or whatever play a few games then leave lol

why is this on a wed :( boooooo.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I can do that. just let me the the day when the time comes. I should be able to scoop you up and bring you through.

jay, what is your major again and what year into school are you?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo answer tec zeros question with a yes ... plz more people more fun ^_^ ... so yea i hope to see as many as possible at the nyc weekly ^_^

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
That's all on if Tim gets off or not. I'm ridiculously rusty right now too. I almost don't want to participate in anything until I get my weeks worth of Eggm sparring.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, this is how your going to have to get the rust off, cause due to our schedules I can only play with you on mondays and the weekends. =\ Unless i came over after work one day.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
i can practice some times I AM EXTREMELY RUSTY but im always up for some smash, i think >< lol

EDIT good call tim with my horrible sentence structure

Eggm

Smash Hero
He is trying to say bass I'm rusty too, lets break it off together I'm extremely busy but we live close, and I'm sure we could get together and play sometime.

Which is a good idea get to it guys.

Treble

Smash Cadet
All you guys can get the rust off if you practice with me. I've been playing with my cousin and this kid is pro. All you have to do is pay my way home. Haha.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm SUPER late on this, but VaNz.....I need to stop watching you, lol. Seriously, I always just try stuff out when I see you do it it, and I'm addicted to Pika and Y. Link now. CURSE YOU!!!!

Jiggs....I have a bit of a hard time against Jiggs when I'm peach....granted that was a couple tournies ago, but I can beat Jiggs with my Roy (not because of the reverse up B), and I prolly can beat Jiggs with my.....um....god, I don't play my other characters enough, but definitely my Roy, lol.

I'm working on a Tournament up my way, and Tunes are most definitely welcome. It's closer to where Reik lives, though. Un.....I could probably house one person if they don't mind sleeping on the couch....two if they don't mind a chair with a foot rest. I'll keep you posted and such on it. I figured you guys would be the first to know of my plans. Seeing as how most of my friends in the Smash comptetitive scene are Tunes, lol. I do have 2 in ToS, and a few in TSA, though. Still....Reik handed me my first true butt whooping, so I have to thank him for that. *bows in deep respect*. You made me want to play even more than I did after Dane beat me, lol.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Sneak, it doesn't have to be a smash fest for you ask to come through, crash, and practice. Just let me know.

Top Bottom