• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
:D:D:D:D:D

i <3 foxes, falco can go to hell.

and gimping is a nice change from people just grabbing the ledge at ridiculous distances in brawl.

JFox

Smash Hero
We should definitely do crew battles if theres enough time. But I'm not sure since there's probably gonna be like 50 people tomorrow.

GOTM

Smash Champion
If crews happen...
Minibosses =
Myself
Cactuar
Scar
GOTM (screw you chibo, he is a miniboss now)
if they do crew battles, like seperate from the tournament, then im gonna have to do the TOS vs. Brotherhood one, since that has been planned for a while.

if theres a crew tournament, i kinda have been entering with the minibosses lately so thats prob what i would do.

i consider myself a part of both, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
fawk that, how could u not enter with ToS in a crew tourney

and why do you have to say screw you to me pakman? you act like im the sole leader of tos. i wouldnt be the only one disappointed about that

why not use roykid as ur 4th who is a real tsa pa/miniboss member. stop forgetting about him

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would just like to state the fact that HBK is an AMAZING teams players.

That is all.

Eazy and I will be there around 12.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Chibo, being a Miniboss is more than just a name. Anyways if crews are happening we are winning hands down, PA's finest are way too good for the Jerseyfolk.

Also we may be arriving at the venue at around 10 am? We're trying to beat memorial day shoobie traffic, so if anyone wants to invite us to stay with them and play some Melee for an hour or so (provided you're less than a half hour from the venue, or in between Philly and Howell) please call me whenever!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Shoutouts :

Cheezit - You get the first shout out for being awesome and running this thing. I had so much fun, and you didn't even get to enter you had to run it and stuff i really appreciate the hard work. ;)

Scar - Holy snazzles, you rocked everyone. falco vs falcon isn't fair.

Pakman - Holy crap you were amazing in teams and better than ever in singles I think you got a lot a lot better. Wow.

Reno - We only played one friendly sucks. :(

HBK - Your mad good!!! LOL.

Hazz - You too I love when you and hbk and NY come it makes the tourney so much more fun, we didn't get to play. :(

Swift - Like a river man. Good show today. ;)

ZK - Sorry I forgot about our pools matches at first. I remember now lol. And falcos not gay.

Eazy - You made inui quit you are the man. :) Oh and i noticed a definite improvement keep it up. I don't think I'll be 4 stocking you ever again. Without some luck.

Keitaro - We didn't play or anything lol.

Jfox - FORGOT TO CALL BASS BACK HE WAS GONNA COME AND STUFF HE DUSTED OFF HIS CONTROLLER AND EVERYTHING WOW JAYFOX EVERYONE WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE HIM GOOD JOB.

Reik - Didn't enter singles. :(

Cactuar - We hardly played. I'll come over one day and get you back into smash shape.

Gmoney - Your falcos mad cool, fun dittos.

Flame/Stric - Fun falco dittos. xD You guys need to play other people instead of each other at the tournies. Sorry you had to stay later than you wanted, but i hope you guys had fun.

Trademark - Work on that peach. :)

Zoso - We didn't really get to play much, next time. 4 hours sheesh.

Gotm - We didn't play at all, I noticed you got a lot better tho when watching ur dittos with hazz, keep it up too. ;)

Chibo - Your samus is technical.

Moo - I love watching your yoshi play lmao.

Vanz - BY FAR MY HARDEST MATCH IN THE TOURNAMENT OMG I HATE PEACH MORE THAN EVER... AH..........................Sorry i played so gay hope you had fun. :) I forgot i still have ur umbrella and hair jel in my car i shoulda given them 2 u.

Sensei - Fun friendlies you are too good.

Thats all I can think of for now. ;)

SWEET TOURNEY.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Incorrect. All I know is. 1. Eggm 2. Scar 3. Swiftbass. Theres some jumble of Hbk/hazz/reno/cactuar after that.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I are teh Mew2King. This be an accidental post.
You should have gone to this and left us poor Brawl people alone in Scranton. :(

<3 anyways, Jason.

Eazy - You made inui quit you are the man.
No, he didn't. He just happened to be my last tournament opponent in Melee unless I enter at Cataclysm 4 due to being able to just enter for free, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
A grand total of 1 Jab and 1 F-Air through an entire 4 stock match...?

How is that even possible? >.>
That was only the first two stocks.

He killed me twice only taking 24%.

And then I STILL got it to the last hit anyways when I remembered what to do and cleaned some rust off. x_x

Alukard

Smash Hero
That was only the first two stocks.

He killed me twice only taking 24%.

And then I STILL got it to the last hit anyways when I remembered what to do and cleaned some rust off. x_x
no johns LMFAO

scar i love you ... eggm i love you .... scar i'm going to the next melee event thanks to eggm as always i love ya people ... hbk reno and hazz ... WE NEED TO CHILL NEXT MELEE EVENT ... CATCH SOFTLIPS829 again lol

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao yea the first part of that im was cutout or something lolol it was the first 2 stocks

This tourny was mad fun, to bad we left so early. I was playing horribly today sucks.
Shoutouts later but good stuff to reno and teno tensai. You both got me good, hopefully I will get a chance for revenge sometime soon

R3N0

Smash Lord
1st eggm
2nd scar
3rd swiftbass
4th Reno
5th HBK + Cactuar
7th Hazz Zoso

--- shoutouts later.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Freaking awesome, I missed my Melee people, even the new ones I just met.

Gotm - Wth with that tech-skill dude?!?! Your Fox was near flawless today, good stuff nearly getting Hazzard, was rooting you the whole way. You make me only wanna play Melee :) hmmm.....

Eazy - I'm staring at you sleeping right now son!! Thanks for playing Melee the whole weekend with me and coming with to the tourney. <3 you no homo.

HBK - HBK!!!!!! ****!! Since Spam wasn't here I had to root for you and you made me go ****ing crazy against Cactuar, just ask CopyCat, lol!! Good **** man.

Eggm - Egg master!! Yeah we didn't play at all but did I want to get ***** against Falco again, lol!! I'll be at the next Melee even for sure so tear me a new one there :D

Reno - Haven't seen an innovative Sheik for a while, especially an asian one. Good stuff against Eazy and showing him that Sheik's still do have combos against Falcos.

ZoSo - Red hair ftw!! Your use of Inui logic made me the best in the world, I'm very grateful.

Trademark - Good stuff in friendlies, you made me wanna try Marth vs Sheik in tourney and I know that's a bad idea, lol!

Scar - lol, that match was too good. SD's + Marth's Story + techchasing + Eazy's yelling = win, lol!! I think that's the last match I'll ever take off you from that stage, ever, lol!!

Cactuar - Thanks for the help against Falcon, lmao!!

Cheezit - Too good for running this tourney!! Even more too good making me face Pakman every tourney 1st round :(

Pakman - I didn't know you had a Fox, ****!! Good stuff.

Hazzard - Your fox is just awesome, I love it. Keep that tech-skill up.

Reik - Stop sleeping in your car!!

Strick9 - Amazing Falco, please keep coming to Melee tournies. One day your gonna shine at one of these.

Flame - Also a really nice Falco. Eggm said ya'll need to stop playing each other so much so I'm happy you came and played me a bunch. Stay away from the edge against Marth.

Swift - Good stuff coming and bringing your state with you. I had fun with them in friendlies.

JFox - GET THE **** OUTTA MY HOUSE!!!! :laugh:

Sensei - TSA FO LIFE HOMIE!! Stop losing your way to the tourney while on lunch break.

Sorry if I missed anyone, gotta drive my bro's friend home while I have a hangover. Oh, that's my john for my placing, that I got drunk after the tournament, messed up my playing style ;)

R3N0

Smash Lord
inui you were probably the most talked about smasher that wasn't there.
don't get gased though, you definitely wasn't talked about in a nice light.

---still shoutouts to come, going to another tournament today. bai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom