• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo - Dedede is an amazing character w/ like 16 bad match ups. how does that work?? lolz.. next time, another brawl money match??
definitely lol cot3 on sunday.

dedede is rly good but i think hes overrated a bit. i think hes towards the bottom of top tier, like 6th or so in the game

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sensei - LOL my appointments are gay cuz they are always on saturdays. :( make moar smashfests sensei >_>

Hazzard - >_> man remember when we teamed lol your double shine nonsense is gay >_<. LOL next time we have to play lots ;).

Cheezit

Smash Ace
5-24 DOubles
1: Sabotendar(Cactuar and Sensei
2: TSA NY(HBK and Hazzard)
3: Candy and Violence (Vanz + Swift)
4: NJ Connection
5: Blue Lazer
5: Garlic Pizza
7: Double The Gayness Double the Fun
7: Thrill House
9: **** Off
9: Eazy and Keitaro
9: Mario
9: Bacon and Eggs
13: Anything But Gay
13: Have Some

Singles 35 People Entered 22 made into pools some weird number Lol
1: Eggm
2: Scar
3: SwiftBass
4: Reno
5: HBK
5: Cactuar
7: Hazzard
7: Zoso
9: Zanguzen
9: Sensei
9: Vanz
9: Tenno tensai
13: Gotm
13: Pakman
13: copy cat
13: Eazy
17: G-money
17: Keitarou
17: Shakugan
17: TradeMark
17: Jfox
17: Moo
17: Chibo

i don't know how to post images on smashboards if u want to post bracket IM me and ill send you the file

R3N0

Smash Lord
Shoutouts by RENO! YEYZ <3

1: Eggm - You got triple kneed. Wow. (I'm LEARNIN' SCAR!) I wish it was on tape to counter your crappy vids of me.

2: Scar - I got anally *****. Wow. I feel like you got that super underground sheik training. Or I was just spooked from watching you vs HBK....

3: SwiftBass - Good stuff on ****** me on my counter pick lol, you're mad good.

4: Reno - Go for gold.

5: HBK - You was ****** in teams! i think you got mad nervous playing Scar, you got it next time mah d00d, Ima come visit soon.. btw totally top tier vs g$ in sonic adventure 2 lmfao

5: Cactuar - I felt like you were definitely sandbagging me the first match.. but then you got tight! Either way you're mad sexy. Don't go marth so like I have a chance..

7: Hazzard - Get better, god... friend level 2 status, FINALLY.. YEAH HOMIE! we should uh def play soon =p

7: Zoso - Really fun friendlies =) thnx for ****** the crap outta me lol

9: Zanguzen - Legendary Zang!!!! Ahh!! It was great playing you, I'm sure in your prime you would've destroyed me without even looking at the tv, hope to play you again soon.

9: Sensei - TSA all dai =p tsa should have a smash fest soon~~

9: Vanz - I saw your ill *** combos on cactus ,you're mad raw @ life. See u in NYCZZ

9: Tenno tensai - didn't really play you~~..

13: Gotm - You do have a technical fox eggm. I mean. Gotm, =p.

13: Pakman - Luigi was nuts in teams.. like wtf, and gannon how random .. I was no prepared.

13: copy cat - sorry about teams :'( but I totalllllllllllllllllllllllly made it clear`~ Play friendlies soon =D

13: Eazy - DONT GET NERVOUS!!! We'll play more friendlies soon and we'll get your falco up there and rapin' sheiks! especially inui's cause then you'll be the best player in the world.

17: G-money - Gordon, holla AT GIRLS THE RIGHT WAY. Other than that get in the mood and **** in tournies.

17: Keitarou - Fun matches, grats on taking a match off of scar.. I definitely didn't even do that lol.

17: Shakugan - Great falco, work on some mindgames, you're tech skill is amazing.

17: TradeMark - didnt get to play you :'(

17: Jfox - Didn't get to play you either~~

17: Moo - You're yoshi is amazing. Wish I got to play it again b4 you left...

17: Chibo - great matches in pools, you had me sweating. =p
------------

cheezit - you spoil me. <3

GOTM

Smash Champion
i'll def. be at the next one. my finals end the week before that i have a week off b4 summer term. just what i need ;)

trademark0013

Smash Champion
idk, I wouldn't want the name soft lips.. lolz

who is he / she btw??
i wouldnt either but if i met a chick who had that name, my mind would b running wild
...my placing is so lame :(
same :)
22 ppl makes no sense at all lol

how come talwind didnt make it to bracket? didnt he tie for 3rd in his pool?
i think rather than do tiebreakers, everyone who tied was jus thrown in the bracket

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I beileve i checked all the ties in the pool and there were only 2 complete ties that i was notified about which was Jpeach and trademark and Shakugan and uhhhh i forgot who he tied with.

R3N0

Smash Lord
uhm softlips859 is definitely a djn alukard and tsany thing lol.. there was this other car... nvm this story is too long

Alukard

Smash Hero
uhm softlips859 is definitely a djn alukard and tsany thing lol.. there was this other car... nvm this story is too long
o man that was an epic as story rihgt there lmaoooo ......... mutha fluxing softlips829 ... ya dont want that ***** playing melee ... he just loves to grab u ^_-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, no offense to Nealdt "the creator", but allisbrawl takes forever to have the results put up because he has to confirm them. I really wish it wasn't ran that way.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
JasonFox if you would please do your magic with another thread in the Tournment listing section much would be appriciated it seems to attract more :)

PS Keitaro have you watched all the current episodes of soul eater?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nah man, the show is too good that I'm taking it slow. I've watched 2 episodes a day since Sunday so I'm on episode 5 and I'll probably go straight to ep 8 tonight cause I'm getting sick of going slow.

Scar

#HarveyDent
thinking anything would "end" the brawl vs melee debate is pretty unreasonable at this point
Agreed. No one can make me think that Brawl at this point is anywhere near as fun/competitive as Melee, and no one can say anything to e.g. Chillindude829 to make him think that Brawl isn't the new thing and that Melee has run its course 'cause he's been playing it for 7 years.

I still think Chillin should come back to Melee after he gets sick of Brawl.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Scar that was too ownage. your sig is JUST TOO OWNAGE! SCAR WHY R U SO OWANGE.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
There has been far too little love for my Yoshi in the posts so far. T_T

Hi btw >.> I'm gonna be trying to make it down to these more often, cuz I'm bored, and melee is great.

I'm too lazy to make any shout outs, had fun this weekend though, too bad Reik sucks and made me leave early. Nice seeing everyone/meeting new people.

Peace.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Videos And Shoutouts

VIDEOS

Scar vs Gotm
Scar vs Zoso 1 2 3
Scar vs Eggm 1 2
Scar vs HBK (partial)
Scar vs Reno 1 2
Scar vs SwiftBass 1 2 3 4 5
Scar vs Eggm 1 2 3 4

SwiftBass vs Eggm

ChiboSempai vs Tenno Tensai

It's literally taking YouTube 1 hour to put up each match. Needless to say I'm frustrated, I hate this computer.

SHOUTOUTS

Reik - Great seeing you as always, you are an AWESOME kid and probably the best teams Falco ever. Next time we need to play friendlies so you can combo me across the stage multiple times per match. <3

Eggm - God **** dude, you are way too good. You are one of the few people that I play and I really feel helpless against. I'm gonna get Cactuar Falco practice and since he has the potential to be better than everyone in the world by actually trying for 5 minutes, I'll learn how to actually think I have a chance vs you. Much love, get the van.

SwiftBass - Our set was awesome man, you get WAY better every time I see you and I have no idea how. That chaingrab > waveland regrab > usmash is killer. Green greens? I was expecting Stadium.

Reno - Congrats on your placing man, there was stiff competition and you got the job done. Next time someone talks **** on you like that kid I'll definitely step it up and tell him to **** off haha but at least you/HBK/Hazz could have handled it on your own.

HBK - **** dude. Honestly, most intense set I have ever played in my life. I couldn't believe you could just whip out a sick fox like that, fast, technical, smart... good **** man. Now we're tied 1-1, I'll see you in brackets in two weeks and we'll settle it.

Cactuar - Whatever man, do what you want and the love will follow.

Hazzard - You are too good and way too cool, you and HBK are so scary in teams, that's the second time you've taken me out of winners.

Zoso - GOOD **** BRO, way to make it down from CT, and you had a pretty tough bracket so no worries, it's a shame Cactuar didn't sandbag you though. Falcon dittos FTW, it was awesome seeing you and next time you're going to tech-chase me to hell, I can just feel it.

Zanguzen - ZANG! Man I've only met you twice but you are awesome as hell, I hope there's a next time so I can knee you.

Sensei - I love you, I'm so glad you're in TSA otherwise I never would have had like an awesome CF to look up to. Infinite time dittos on YS a must as always, I REALLY HOPE I SEE YOU AT CoT3!!

Vanz - All I have to say is that I'm glad I didn't have to play you. You are good enough to beat anyone there and I know it. I had the feeling that you were going to knock me out hahaha.

Tenno tensai - Good to see you again, it's been a while, I was wondering where all the former Titans had gone.

Gotm - Your Fox is the biggest piece of **** I've ever seen. You're getting way better, the Menthol break was exactly what I needed, Mansmann blows, but you're a piece of ****.

Pakman - Blue Lazer will get 'em next time, you played really well as always, I think this time I didn't pull my weight as much as usual. You're amazing.

copy cat - TSA love, good to see you every time. I miss you guys, wish the scene were as strong as it was when I first got into Smash. I hope I see you guys soon.

Eazy - LOL. The closest you're gonna come to beating me was that vicarious win through Keitaro. I'll **** you next time, much love.

G-money - I was impressed watching your Marth in teams, we should play friendlies sometime.

Keitarou - lol I'm posting that match online. How awful.

Shakugan - Same as tensei, I missed you guys, hope you're all at CoT3.

TradeMark - Good **** in friendlies, your peach is nice, maybe we'll meet in brackets next time.

Jfox - JPEACH! haha Way to **** my **** in friendlies, you should have gotten top 3. ;) I'll go to a Tuesday fest soon, don't worry about it.

Moo - MOOOOOO! I knew I'd met you before but I didn't know you were you! Yoshi is cool, goddammit don't make me drop my controller again. The look on Eazy's face after you ***** him was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. come to more tournies, if you didn't face Cactuar first round you would have *****. He's a jerk for getting 2nd in his pool, not like Hazzard would have been much easier...

Chibo - ChiboSempai! Good work picking Leonidas, he would totally beat Maximus's ***. Good times as always, way to squeeze into the back seat with 2 TVs, I can only imagine how tough that was.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
THANKS FOR NO SHOUTOUT SCAR YOUR JErk LOl well anyway i may make an appearance this weekend at the singles event LOl

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yo Jfox im not call u out or anything but i want peach ditto's wit you cuz your peach is good and i need a good peach to fight again. lol vanz i would fight u but i fear u

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom