• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
i love melee. and this tournament reminded me of how fun melee tournaments are.

i would have fone better but cactus was being an ignorant *****

GOTM

Smash Champion
i had a lot of fun at this thing. it was my first one and im def. coming to the next melee one :)

chibo - good **** at taking a match off copycat, i was impressed. get better vs. marth, lol

wind - start playing melee again, lol. get better in the summer, theres gonna be plenty of events.

shakugan - you came back and ***** me in that first pools match, haha. good stuff. peach is scary. you, tensai, and toushi should really get back into this game, i like seein you guys at tourneys.

vanz - your sheik is gayer than teczeros....i said it, lol. your too good with like every character dude. i wanna play DK against peach's now btw after that match, that was sooo entertaining, hahaha

gmoney - i wanna play you more. your really good, close pool matches

scar - you blow, your a peesha ****. if there ever was a peesha ****, you'd be the peesha ****. 2nd? wow, you do blow. way to not win

pakman - your like the best luigi in the world. ka-master blows :)

sensei - you are like the coolest dude on the planet, lol. and i envy that controller. im getting one like asap

cactus - your training session like a couple weeks ago taught me a lot, no joke, lol. if only i could stop being a ****** and start doing some of that stuff, haha

keitaro - haha, thanks dude. your like awesome. i think that was like the first time i ever played you in singles, even counting friendlies, lol. that shouldnt happen, your in jersey i should play you more, lol

eazy - i didnt play you! you coming to cot3?

hazzard - you NY guys that came down are like the chillest kids ever, lol. good matches dude. you fox kind of reminds me of mine like just progressed a LOT, haha

trademark - good stuff coming all the way down man. nice to meet you. your peach is scary as hell dude, lol

eggm - GOOD STUFF, lol. your falco is like ridiculous. good **** on 1st dude. tunes winning their own biweekly, lol.

swift - i need to take notes from your fox like real bad, lol, especially vs. falco. how do you do it?! good to see you, thanks for making the trip.

doyoung - your jiggs rests in the weirdest ways ever, lmao. good stuff in teams. nice to see you. i wanna play you more and get better at that matchup, lol.

reno - good stuff in teams with do. your sheik is scary dude. wish we coulda got some friendlies in...next time.

reik - good to see you man, as always. why didnt you enter singles?!?!?! you woulda ***** ;)

roykid - that was tough dude, lol. its all good though. you played well i juss got gimped like an idiot, lol. you should have entered singles too, your good, stop saying your not, lol.

cheezit - your awesome, lol. good ****in stuff running the tourney too, even though you didnt get to enter. thats when you know you did a real good job, lol.

jfox - dude i wanna play you, lol. good stuff in teams though with wendell. next time we're both at a tourney we're playing friendlies, lol.

lol master - feel bad u got sick dude =/ also, good stuff in teams with jfox. your sheik is too gimpy, lol....thanks m2k. i would have liked to see how you did in singles, next time ;)

tensai - good too see you man. im glad you came. your like...real good still. you should start goin to tournaments and be **** again, haha

moo - i didnt play you or even really talk to you, but like...your yoshi is my favorite thing to watch ever in this video game, lol

JFox

Smash Hero
This tourney was AMAZING!

SHOUTOUTS!

Cheezit- GREAT job running the tourney. Sorry you didn't get to enter, you did a good job though.

Moo- You're awesome, I like hangin out with you.

Reik- Thanks for coming, sorry you didn't have a great time.

Eggm- Sorry about Bass, but seriously, I don't think he was coming to play. He told me his intentions were to come and hang out, but that he didn't wanna play the game. If he really wanted to come, he shoulda called me back. I was in the middle of doubles bracket.

Good **** winning :)

Zang- Awesome seeing you again. You are still a very smart player, and a really cool guy.

LOL_Master- Great lolz. Thanks for teams, we did great regardless of our placing. We only lost the two best teams, so I consider that third place :)

TenoTensai- Sorry I got so mad about losing to you, I was just mad that my fox was so rusty. I should have just played peach and lost with my new main. Fawk Fox, he's dead to me.

Scar- AMAZING job, I was very impressed.

Cactuar- Eh.

Vanz- You'll get em next time :)

HBK- You're sooooo good.

Hazzard- You need to Uthrow Uair my peach more. Just ask HBK :laugh:

Bean- I was really impressed with your improvement. You seem to be learning a lot of tech skill, but now you need experience. Keep coming to these and I guarentee improvement.

Trademark- I really like your Peach. You need to CC dsmash me some more though. Very close set, makes me re-think Yoshi's Story as a counterpick stage, I was way more comfy on DL FD LOL.

Tec0- I wish you came and *****.

G$$$$- You're real good.

Reno- You did awesome!

GOTM- I need to play you in more than just teams.

Pakman- :( Didn't play your wuigi.

Copy- I hate Zelda.

Last Place- JFox. Soon to not be last place- JFox.

Melee- You're so awesome.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Cheezit I wanna see brackets!!

And it would be awesome if you did put up some of those vids Scar. I want to see my luckyness!!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
good shiz to: eggm, scar, swift, zoso, vanz, cactuar, pakman, reno, haz, hbk, sensei, gotm, jfox, bean, keitaro, random ppl whos names i didnt get

nice to meet u ez, doyoung.

good stuff with housing cheezit

more specifically:

i hate you eggm :)

thnx for the advice, vanz, swift, zoso

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Quick question, how often do you change the phrase involving lasers in the title? I eagerly anticipate the next one.
I will probably Change it for the next one as soon as i get a date You should totally come down for the next one.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
This is definitely Reno on shin's acct, cuz im definitely playing some brawl @ his house. Yo.
Inui, if you hate the community so much, stop posting and stop involving yourself. Granted its MAD funny when people talk about that patented Inui logic.

----------------------------------------

**QUOTE THE LIL KID @ THE VENUE**
"IF YOU DON'T START LISTENING WE'RE GONNA LOSE YOU IGNORANT *****"

Cheezit

Smash Ace
This is definitely Reno on shin's acct, cuz im definitely playing some brawl @ his house. Yo.
Inui, if you hate the community so much, stop posting and stop involving yourself. Granted its MAD funny when people talk about that patented Inui logic.

**QUOTE THE LIL KID @ THE VENUE**
"IF YOU DON'T START LISTENING WE'RE GONNA LOSE YOU IGNORANT *****"

QFT Inui i don't wanna see you posting junk in here anymore you didn't go to the tourney nor are you posting about the tourney soo please stop posting here. Its getting annoying

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
good shiz to: eggm, scar, swift, zoso, vanz, cactuar, pakman, reno, haz, hbk, sensei, gotm, jfox, bean, keitaro, random ppl whos names i didnt get

nice to meet u ez, doyoung.

good stuff with housing cheezit

more specifically:

i hate you eggm :)

thnx for the advice, vanz, swift, zoso
yeah son, you forgot me, i ***** in friendlies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
QFT Inui i don't wanna see you posting junk in here anymore you didn't go to the tourney nor are you posting about the tourney soo please stop posting here. Its getting annoying
Is Inui's posts getting annoying or is Inui getting annoying :laugh:

Im jk lol

I wish I coulda made it :(.

Good **** Tunes (Including Scar LOL) you guys are amazing :)

Vanz we should practice and make vids cuz DC has a pretty sick recording equipment :)

IM me some time >_<.

Jfox - Sorry I bailed on you this time my skin got to me I just couldn't go :(.

Make more smashfests :) Oorah can't have excuses for all of your smashfests :laugh:

Scar - I miss you :( I definitely want another shot at your amazing CF ;).

Swiftbass - Probably still one of the smoothest foxes ever :chuckle:

Cheezit - Epic fail :p, these tournies are definitely not bi-weeklies :laugh:

Eggm - Still the gayest falco I know.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hey everyone GG's

Good **** Cheezit im glad that ur still doing these. and I WILL HAVE A MUTHA F**KIN TEAM READY QUOTE ME ON THIS.

ANDREAS/COPYCAT next time i see y'all ima beast y'all in mk. I have tourney johns luls

THX for teaming wit me Vanz. I'm like the substitute teammate nowadays for NY get at me.

thx trade for driving. Im glad that my guys had fun.(my guys as in the ppl i rode down with)

good **** Zang for showing up. The set we had was awesome.

senseiiiiiiiiiiii

Our are def did combos with a choice on the way back Doyoung(i made them :mad:)

Egg Master is sitll beast quit life.

HBK/HAZ are mad scary to play

LOL @ Keitaro vs Scar and Eazy coaching, massive lulz(speaking of them).....nice to meet you lol_master

Good **** Reno beastin

Wow scar that set was epic

I finally placed in tourney yay!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am graduating on June 14th.... I am gonna have to miss this one fellows...

Everyone should download dr mario for wiiware and play me.
(:V)

Sensei

Smash Lord
Better late than never XP. Shoutouts!

Cheezit - Thanks for hosting an amazing tournament. Tournaments like these bring back memories lol.

Sabotendar - We are an awesome team. Good thing one of us were in a capable state at the end lol.

Zanguzen! - lol, it was cool seeing you again. Your 2004 falco is still nasty.

HBK - Wtf lol, you're mad good. And stop sandbagging.

Reik - We didn't do any falco dittos :( Our team matches were epic though.

Eggman - lol we had some fun falco dittos. Good **** winning, you're like one of the few people left that still has a strong passion for melee. Thats good for keeping the community alive and strong.

Scar - Your falcon is amazing. I demand an infinite stock falcon ditto on yoshis story next time i see you.

Pakman - I <3 fighting your Luigi. Our set was fun lol.

Vanz - Your peach is too good. We did well in team friendlies lol.

Trademark - It was cool playing you. Your a chill dude.

Reno - Your sheik has some skillz lol. Good **** in tourney.

Zoso - Manly falcon dittos are a must next time.

Hazzard - You and HBK were crazy in teams! You gave me and sabotendar a run for our money lol.

Keitaro - I didn't get lost, wtf!? lol, Host another keitfest on friday or something so I can get ripped next time.

Doyoung/Copycat - We definetly should have said "Daddy's home" to all those girls, LMAO.

Gotm - You're a cool dude. We need to play some friendlies next time.

Tech0 - Doctor's appointment? You can't escape my vengeance for what you did to my family.

I'm sorry if I'm missing anybody. GGs to everyone I played. Everybody has gotten really good, or maybe I'm just really rusty, or both lol. I'll try to make it to the next one.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
i love melee. oh and swift, you are tolly chill, nice meeting you, we'll lol sometimes in the future, unlike scar, who is a real piece of . i just really really like this game melee.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Well Cat isn't till july so for ill wait till decide theres one june 14th im gonna start spreading the word more

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm uploading vids, unfortunately it has been taking 1+ hours to upload a 6 minute set so there's clearly something wrong. Can anyone explain why this computer takes significantly longer than my other computer to upload videos?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
depends on how big the file size is with how u recorded it. might wanna convert it first. or your internet fawken sucks lol. come to my place and upload. i dont give a fawk

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Late Shoutouts:

Cheezit - Good seeing you again and nicely done with running the tournament.

HBK - Madd beast in teams. Bringing out that Peach and Fox WTF! Good **** in singles too. I gotta start watching more matches. Appreciate the housing too. Get on Halo 3 son!

R3N0 - Good **** Friend Lv. 2. Your shiek's getting madd good. Get better though lol. (This is as nice as it's gonna get so enjoy)

G$$ - You were playing like **** in our tournament match, or am I just that much better than you lol. And try not to drive off of cliffs, cause then I won't have someone to drive me to tournaments.

Eggm - Good **** winning singles. You're a ****ing beast! We gotta do friendlies next time

Zoso - The tournament continues. Round 42 or something like that. $50 Entry fee for anyone else that wants to join lol

Cactuar - Good **** in the finals match. Pen Wars w/ Vanz in pools was pretty funny too. And hope they gave you an actual burger at BK cause they tried to mind game the **** outta me.

Do - Good seeing you. Your Jiggz is madd beast. We gotta get friendlies soon.

Eazy - **** I didn't make anybody suicide this time. I'm definitely cheating next time though lol. Good seeing you too.

Vanz - Good seeing you and good **** in teams. Your Peach pulls turn-ups like no other.

Swift - **** you beasted. Good **** in teams w/ Vanz. Yall made me and HBK step our game up quick.

Scar - You had madd epic matches. The set vs HBK was ridiculous. Good seeing you though. We gotta play next time too.

Zang - "Most Patient Falco Every" That threw me off. I'm wondering why he's not rushing me with lasers. Good matches and good meeting you.

Sensei - Good **** in teams w/ Cactuar. I felt like it was anybodies game after the first set.

Gotm - Good matches. Pretty intense fox dittos.

Moo - I haven't a played a Yoshi in a long time. And yours is madd good. I can tell you like fighting space animals.

Copycat - Good seeing you again

Trademark - Good seeing you too man. And good matches in pools.

Keitaro - Good meeting you.

JFox - Good meeting you too.

Tec0 - You weren't there. Why would you mind game me like that....? lol

DJ Nintendo - Where were you?

Alukard - And where were you? I heard SoftLipz came through for a second. I didn't see him though.

NJ - You have cool people in your state.

Aight I just did madd shoutouts and I'm done....Didn't realize how many people I met. I don't think I forgot anyone and if I did then wow...I met more people than I thought and I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom