• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if spam doesnt go, make it the normal $10.

if spam does go, for his sake make it like $3 lol. or better yet $2.99, and you would have to pay in exact change

Eggm

Smash Hero
Spam is the cheapest person i've ever met. His name isn't even cause he spams lasers its cause spam is a cheap meat which means he enjoys it.

JFox

Smash Hero
Ugh, why doesn't tec0 do the same?!

Vanz if that's the case, you may want to consider coming over friday and staying the night, and ill bring us to the tourney. Reik, Moo, and Ame will be here, and maybe Swift/Zoso as well.

Cia

das kwl
Ugh, why doesn't tec0 do the same?!

Vanz if that's the case, you may want to consider coming over friday and staying the night, and ill bring us to the tourney. Reik, Moo, and Ame will be here, and maybe Swift/Zoso as well.
to your house, or egg's?

if yours, i need directions.

:D

JFox

Smash Hero
take the train to matawan/aberdeen train station, and ill pick u up.

i can't seem to reach u on your cell. call me tomorrow- 732-865-3137

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its probably cheaper for both of you to take the train to jfoxes and ride with him. If not i'm always willing to drive you from the train station near my house.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm sure you mean on Saturday. But I'll be sure to bring my setup. Maybe 2. Alukard you could have fun doing anything with the NYC guys, why brawl? LOL. Having to use people to make it fun is stupid people always relate brawl being fun to things outside of the actual game. always. If so you could do something more fun with the same people and have even more fun. Thats my only issue with the game. And that its boring as hell.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz I thought you died.
i did die eggm.. on the inside

jfox, im gonna call you this afternoon around 3pm. i'll be calling from 718 861 5853 so pick up if you see that number.

scar, we must do falcon dittos.

i'm gonna practice today because im winning this

:D

Alukard

Smash Hero
=\ ... eggm its just no one wants to play it ...we try .. if i look at the entrants to brawls weeklies and then say if it were melee would they enter ... it would b just ... 14 people ... 18 at max ... thats lame ... brawl is dishing out 40 people for singles ... like seriously ... brawl definitely 4 stocked melee hard out here =\

and i blame the MTA ... cuz without it ... people would play wifi all day and hate it lol ... like nj did ... no johns

omg scar ... i can't make it *cries* ... i can't see my ESPOC bud ... *tear*

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
=\ ... eggm its just no one wants to play it ...we try .. if i look at the entrants to brawls weeklies and then say if it were melee would they enter ... it would b just ... 14 people ... 18 at max ... thats lame ... brawl is dishing out 40 people for singles ... like seriously ... brawl definitely 4 stocked melee hard out here =\

and i blame the MTA ... cuz without it ... people would play wifi all day and hate it lol ... like nj did ... no johns

omg scar ... i can't make it *cries* ... i can't see my ESPOC bud ... *tear*
MTA is pretty amazing

ShOcKoLaTe

Smash Cadet
I will be coming to this.....my shiek is pretty nasty now so watch out. Lol jk, but maybe I will win some actual tourney games this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom