• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Although Cactus waits for you to make a move a lot too, but in friendlies he usually goes dumb aggro and it catches me off guard LOL.

His aggro fox/marth is really fun to watch when he is in like his pools matches. Its fun to watch people shield for an entire match. :laugh:
Ahaha. I missed this post earlier.

Yeah, friendlies I tend to not care and use more tech skill than people realize I have.

And making people do what I want them to is the best feeling ever. :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ahaha. I missed this post earlier.

Yeah, friendlies I tend to not care and use more tech skill than people realize I have.

And making people do what I want them to is the best feeling ever. :laugh:
LOL I <3 you Cactus.

Play me in friendlies I haven't seen enough aggro play in a while.

I love playing you its madddddddd fun :psycho:

And by "making people do what I want" I'm guessing you mean either shielding or getting shinespiked LOLOL

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. I don't usually play with shinespiking in mind. Gimping and chaingrabbing has never really been my style. I enjoy hitting people a lot until they die.

But yeah, just ask me whenever I'm around and I'll friendly with you.

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't know if I can come to this anymore. I'll probably show up late if I do.
Random smasher, you've been going to these for a while. You should get more involved in the community, train with The Tunes and get serious, step up your game. Your doc is already pretty decent, you should get it to be nasty.

Anytime you wanna come by, I'd be glad to help. That goes for anyone else.

Melee's gonna need all we can give it fellas. Stagnation is no longer acceptable. Lets keep it moving.

random smasher

Smash Apprentice
I may be there for singles but it depends when i get off of work. I'll most likely show up for friendlies.

Also, I'd love to play more smash with everyone but I can't drive... I only have a permit so that limits me .

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
papa johns - the official breadsticks of the tunes haha

pizza hut may not have the best pizza, but the trips are fawking hilarious

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
How can you mess up breadsticks?

Like its bread with like herbs on them.
by not putting herbs on em haha

but yea.... papa johns breadsticks... imagine left over lumps of bread thrown into the oven. thats it. no defined shape (looks like potatoes), too crunchy, no herbs or any extra flavor. omg that was one of eggms funniest moments at scars smashfest last year when he ordered those breadsticks

Scar

#HarveyDent
Uh, Minibosses meetings are always accompanied by Ed's Pizza, which is traditional and not exotic, but WAY too good.

JFox

Smash Hero
I think I wanna have a couple people come over this week periodically to warm me up for the tourney. I have Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday available. Let me know.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can help warm you up in a non-gay way. Let me know when people are coming and I'll bring the Marth. Tuesdays are best for me.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I think I may be game for some of that JFox. plus, I hear you play peach now. so I guess we should probably avoid playing each other.

JFox

Smash Hero
Uh oh, this is turnin into a full blown smashfest. I'm not sure I want too many people, but Keitaro and HBK is cool with me so far for tuesday. Eggm will also be here, so that makes 4, and we can do teams.

Chang, u wanna play thursday? You live so close, we should just play everyday.:laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm happy with H-B-Keitaro vs J-Eggm for Melee on Tuesday. Watch out for our Marth/Sheik combo on Poke Stadium!! I'm warning ya'll now even though it won't matter cause we can't lose there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom