• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
why do people ask others for friendlies? I mean why cant u just ask them when ur there at the tourny face to face? Do people really reject friendly request because it wasnt made official on the boards?
I feel as tho asking someone for friendlies on the boards is unecessary and to some extent flirtatious. SO unless ur a homo, or ur talkin 2 dynadash or milktea, stop askin smashers for friendlies...techomo

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
why do people ask others for friendlies? I mean why cant u just ask them when ur there at the tourny face to face? Do people really reject friendly request because it wasnt made official on the boards?
I feel as tho asking someone for friendlies on the boards is unecessary and to some extent flirtatious. SO unless ur a homo, or ur talkin 2 dynadash or milktea, stop askin smashers for friendlies...techomo
lol i thought dynadash was a myth. and wtf happened to snap pop?

JFox

Smash Hero
I suggest the both of you stop spamming this thread. Tope has announced that he is regularly checking in on this thread because he was told that there was a spam problem going on in here. So either LOL and Dial Up, you are both spamming, the both of you should stop posting in here.

Scar, I want you to **** my peach as best you can. I wanna play against falcon a lot cuz I wanna **** him in the near future. And since you're the best falcon in this area, your gonna teach me :)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Lol master got his aco**** jacked actually he was telling me about it today. Im excited for this too going to practice for the next 2 weeks since my tests are all over!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I suggest the both of you stop spamming this thread. Tope has announced that he is regularly checking in on this thread because he was told that there was a spam problem going on in here. So either LOL and Dial Up, you are both spamming, the both of you should stop posting in here.

Scar, I want you to **** my peach as best you can. I wanna play against falcon a lot cuz I wanna **** him in the near future. And since you're the best falcon in this area, your gonna teach me :)
FAWK Scar's Falcon, mine is definitely better :). I will **** him SO HARD in Falcon dittos next time we play to make up for him only uploading videos where I get falcon punched!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
you've just been caught, wendell's been here the whole time, he couldn't have possibly posted this, someone's hacked into lolmaster's account
Lol master got his aco**** jacked actually he was telling me about it today.
I'd be more liable to believe this if you said Wendell cause when I hear Lol Master I think everything's bull****.

I just started practicing Melee on a weekly basis again. Blame Eazy and Yes! for this.

Oh, and Cheezit for getting f-smash tippered on platforms so much :laugh:

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
guys, please don't worry about it, there will be no more threats made, yada yada yada, i'll be monitoring this account from now on, also cheezit, i think i might go if i can stay at eggms, im not sure yet, but also i need a doubles partner for this

Keitaro

guys, please don't worry about it, there will be no more threats made, yada yada yada, i'll be monitoring this account from now on, also cheezit, i think i might go if i can stay at eggms, im not sure yet, but also i need a doubles partner for this
:bee:

Marth is a rare breed in NJ, especially decent ones and I don't feel like getting handed to by HBK and EL so if you come we must play again.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Marth is a rare breed in NJ? Wtf?

Marth Mains(only off the top of my head without thinking)
HBK
Emblem Lord
Lord Knight
Mew2King
Keitaro
LOL Master

That's not even counting people that have good Marths without maining him, like me, teh_spamerer, WoZ, and others.

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL, tec0 your so funny. Me and you are so hyped up on this tourney. I think its all the studying for finals.

You should train my peach and make it your best pokemon, and than throw me at my opponent before each match at the tourney....

Wait a minute I'm talking non-sense again...Still can't wait. ;0

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Inui said:
HBK[is a NY player]
Emblem Lord[is inactive]
Lord Knight[resides in PA during the school year]
Mew2King
Keitaro[hardly amazing]
LOL Master[I have never seen him before, he can't play THAT much]

That's not even counting people that have good Marths without maining him, like me, teh_spamerer, WoZ, and others.
You and WoZ I haven't seen in a Melee tournament in forever.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL, tec0 your so funny. Me and you are so hyped up on this tourney. I think its all the studying for finals.

You should train my peach and make it your best pokemon, and than throw me at my opponent before each match at the tourney....

Wait a minute I'm talking non-sense again...Still can't wait. ;0
This was by far the most non-coherent sentence you ever typed in your life.

LOLOLOLOL

I'm pretty hyped man I wanna play MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ :p

JFox

Smash Hero
Its cuz one time cactuar talked about all of the people he has trained in smash, referring to them as pokemon. He claims that people like gotm, scar, roykid, chibosystem, blahblahface and tummykid (those last two were fillers :laugh:) are all his pokemon smashers.

I once asked him to make me a super cactuar pokemon and he just smiled at me and didnt respond. :(

Scar

#HarveyDent
I would **** anyone else's smash pokemon.

Edit: JFox I'm excited to play your peach, and Spam you're going to get ***** up and down all day.

Keitaro

Marth is a rare breed in NJ? Wtf?

Marth Mains(only off the top of my head without thinking)
HBK
Emblem Lord
Lord Knight
Mew2King
Keitaro
LOL Master

Anyone can play a decent Marth and I personally don't like the styles of your Marth or Spam's. It lacks the finesse of a Marth main. You have to sit there, see someone pick Sheik in tourney and smile viciously as you go straight to Marth.....unless your fighting CopyCat or you. **** those edgeguarding bairs, can't stand that ****.

I don't like to friendly M2K or Cactuar in Marth dittos anymore :( Oh, and Tec0, g-dam the gimps never end!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think my marth plays really smooth sometimes. I love WDing out of sheild and wavelanding with him. Im probly gonna try to marth ditto some ppl there....well actually I'll probly just play falco or peach

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o Copycat's Shiek didn't bother me as much as Atomsk's. To be honest I did FAR better against him than Atomsk. Atomsk ***** my poor Peach, Copycat just watched her SD. I'll agree that the friggin' Bairs are annoying, though, lol. I wanna play Copycat again....without the SD's. Nothing compares to Tec's Shiek....gimpalicious. -_-

"Crank that Roy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom