• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
If copycat supports melee, I expect to see him at this bi-weekly.

BTW Tec0 is secretly a dirty camper with Sheik. You may not see it at first, because he goes real aggro when he gets you flustered. But when you are both in that neutral position where either of you can approach, he always lets you approach, ***** it, and than combos the mess outta you...

As I play this game more and more, I realize that good players always wait for the other person to make the first move. So really, melee is brawl with a lot of sugar coated combos. Thank God for those combos....

Scar

#HarveyDent
As I play this game more and more, I realize that good players always wait for the other person to make the first move. So really, melee is brawl with a lot of sugar coated combos. Thank God for those combos....
QFT!!! I used to run in and attack, but I realized that I got ***** for it and that it was stupid. I find myself faking first moves, i.e. pretending to be vulnerable by throwing out a very safe move that isn't terribly aggressive.

Still, you can at least attack and pressure shields and stuff. If I just sit there in my shield GOTM just runs up and grabs, I can't react quickly enough. That can't happen in Brawl.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Although Cactus waits for you to make a move a lot too, but in friendlies he usually goes dumb aggro and it catches me off guard LOL.

His aggro fox/marth is really fun to watch when he is in like his pools matches. Its fun to watch people shield for an entire match. :laugh:

I am not a dirty camper Jfox what lies.

:lick:

Scar - LMFAO at that sig LOLOL way too amazing :psycho:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
BTW Tec0 is secretly a dirty camper with Sheik. You may not see it at first, because he goes real aggro when he gets you flustered. But when you are both in that neutral position where either of you can approach, he always lets you approach
See, this is where you just shoot lasers over and over and over and over and over and over again until he decides he doesn't want to take 300% in lasers and approaches.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
See, this is where you just shoot lasers over and over and over and over and over and over again until he decides he doesn't want to take 300% in lasers and approaches.
Spoken from a truely tremendously talented terrifying twizzler tosser
Gota love those red lines:)

JFox

Smash Hero
exactly...in otherwords they camp and u camp with a projectile. In other worse, your a dirty camper too spam. same goes for eggm when he actually cares about winning.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Tope you should come to this. With more md/va. We got a good turnout last time. Looking that way again. :)
ya better have more people then last time cuz i will b pretty mad if there is like 2 rounds of doubles like last time lmao

Eggm

Smash Hero
There was over 40 people there, but only like 8 teams, people just need to enter teams, losers.

I don't know why no one entered. Maybe we should make it 5$ per person per team, so more enter.

Alukard

Smash Hero
There was over 40 people there, but only like 8 teams, people just need to enter teams, losers.

I don't know why no one entered. Maybe we should make it 5$ per person per team, so more enter.
werd cuz people didn't enter i was sad -_- ... so anyway ... people need to join ... hopefully djs smashfest helps out swats melee status cuz we suck *** now lmaoooo

brawl took over ... and actually made me enjoy it lmaooo ... (mostly new characters)

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah seriously, I would enter $5 singles, but theres no way I'm throwin away $5 bucks.

In the event that it is lowered, I would need a teammate. Perferably someone who is aggro, cuz I'm goin all peach in teams.

Oh and Cactuar, I don't play fox. But that did sting a little. Lesson learned, don't fight with a Cactus, cuz they're craftymotha f*ckas.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
DM this is melee Country Watch what territory your in!!!! Lol and ill speak to them about getting it to 10$ a team

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
loools, of course it is, but eggm, yur gonna win singles right? entrance fee shouldn't matter : ), roykid better take me to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom