• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
Swift, you should come over my house friday night like everyone else, and then come with me to the tournament saturday.

Right now I think its Reik, Moo, Tec0 and Oorah.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ooh **** son, that reminds me.

Oorah if you have room in ur car you should pick me up from Newark, I hear its close to where tec0 lives.

Plus thats a even more sexy smashfest b4 the tourney. Bu of course if its out of ur way or you just odnt feel like it feel free to let me know.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hmm... my parents are gone for the week and I was thinking of a Melee smashfest at my pink house this Thursday cause I like thursday. Maybe a lil singles tourney too. Preferably afternoon around 5 till whenever and I'd like to steal Jfox's people including JFox on that day.

If people sound interested imma make thread.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hmm... my parents are gone for the week and I was thinking of a Melee smashfest at my pink house this Thursday cause I like thursday. Maybe a lil singles tourney too. Preferably afternoon around 5 till whenever and I'd like to steal Jfox's people including JFox on that day.

If people sound interested imma make thread.
Why do all Jersey smashers aside from M2K live so far from Philly?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Jeggm vs hbk and kietaro of course.

So this tournament should be pretty epic. I know we got like oorah's car whch might have like. Tec0/Tec9/Oorah/Scriibs/vanz. A NY car iwth like cash money DJ hazz, hbk and **** like that. Then is like rutgers coming? do spam eazy? Philly's coming scar cactuar and company. CT is even coming get at swiftbass LOL. REIK/MOO!? FOR REALZ? Get hyped.

Keitaro

Yeah, I'm still coming tomorrow. Just wanted to take advantage of Thursday night too at my place. Boo @ Eggm having work Thursday night :(

Keitaro

I know who is there to triple f-air with sheik now? :laugh:
Wtf!?!??! Oh, lol! I thought you said s-hop triple fair with Marth, lol!

It doesn't matter cause Brawl practice has increased my Melee game 10 fold son! Get @ me and my Eazy talk!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wtf!?!??! Oh, lol! I thought you said s-hop triple fair with Marth, lol!

It doesn't matter cause Brawl practice has increased my Melee game 10 fold son! Get @ me and my Eazy talk!
LMAO

Really? Cuz I played melee after I played some brawl friendlies.

Lets say I have trouble WD out of my shield, L-canceling with fox/marth/sheik, moving at a "melee" pace, and I also have a trouble fast-falling.

Lets just say Brawl did nothing to my melee game :laugh:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea sadly eggm im back in NJ now so I cnt bring NY with me. I know its a tragedy, but I know Reno is taking the train dwn friday night so Im at least bringing him I think.

Mad low on cash jfox so I dnt think ill be able to make it tomorrow, but if your going to keitaro's thrursday then Ill most likely play you there. Bi weekly is soon and I cnt b traveling everywhere.

Eggm

Smash Hero
**** son we need to find a replacement for you tomorrow then, cause i hate 3 person smash. Hrm.. who else can go to jfoxes tomorrow? ^-^

Alukard

Smash Hero
AAARGHHH why couldn't this b on sunday -_- i want to go sooo bad =\ ... i haven't played in mad long lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hmm I think I need to a team partner for this. There are gonna be so many good players there I hope that I find someone >_> . sounds like I should be on Eharmony or Match.com

I think im an ok partner just ask HAX$ son.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo, whats the price for this **** now? Is it really $20 singles and 20 per team? If so then I am most def not playing doubles.

What happened to lowering it?

Keitaro bring someone to my house tomorrow. Or maybe Cheezit could come?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Melee

Entry
Singles: $10 per Person
Doubles: $20 per Team

Same as last one, but hes trying to get teams lowered. To 10$ per team.

Keitaro

Keitaro bring someone to my house tomorrow. Or maybe Cheezit could come?
I did have a pretty nice Ganon player but he doesn't remember how to play Melee anymore cause of Brawl so I can't think of anyone to bring at the moment.

Just let me know if you can find another person or if Cheezit can come.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Cheezit has work so he can't come :) and i couldn't get in touch with him yesterday to ask about price so im attempting today.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
jfox you dont have to team with me if it's a money issue, i actually don't really mind just playing friendlies all day, ever since that scrub slikvik betrayed me and the melee community (for those of you who don't know), there's no one to play melee anymore, and everyone else just plays brawl, so im really looking forward to going to this even if i don't compete, also cheezit, yeahhhhhhhhh boiiiiiii, that's right, i said yur name but im not gonna say anything else, you are now confused. yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom