• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
>_>

Umm I'll try to make it :(

I may not have any money to give Oorah for gas though so I may not go :(.
Tec, you bum, I'll help you out, ^_^. BTW, do you want me to bring Growlanser 4 so you can borrow it? Um....text me or something, if I don't see your post by like 2:20. I'd say 2....but I think I might play through it again after I beat Atelier Iris 2. That, and I've still gotta finish 3...I'm so close to the end of the game, lol. I'm also probably overpowered.....that happened so easily in 4 I don't know HOW it happened.

So yeah, Magus, I'll have the tape, your matches are towards the end of it....and Eggm, your matches are like....i dunno an hour and a half in or so. You'll see the Inui tag from when he was playing pools. You'll also Recognize Xzax's Marth. If you don't recognize your own Falco, I'll slap you. Oh....and I've also got a "Special" present for you. *laughs sedistically*

"Crank that Roy"

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ya, bring that tape, in case I had any nasty combos on it. I wanna make a combo video eventually. Featuring fox/falco/yoshi.

Eggm

Smash Hero
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS IS SUNDAY I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE NOTHER DAY AFTER i SLEEP TO PLAY THIS GAME.

Oh also, hbk is there anywy you can give jman/hax/alukard/djintendo rides if they wanna go? That would save them a lot of money instead of them taking a train to manasquan.

Also I got 2 dudes no one knows from neptune going that I met up with via youtube, they are pretty good watch out they play falco. ;)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
this could be what im looking for pract, getting better. how far away is the place from somewhere like somerville? ill make sure to get in next time

Magus420

Smash Master
Magus I only live 10-15 minutes from the venue if you wanna come early and practice with me. :)
That would be cool. I have your cell from before but I don't have your address. Would like 10am be okay to come by? I'll give you a call probably later tonight if I'm going to.

is their gona be brawl here?????
Is there gonna be Aggro CragMazey there?????

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yo, my controller broke....I might need to borrow someone's....'cuz if this new one ain't cuttin' it...I'm cuttin' someone. I can't return to a tourney scene with a sandbaggin' controller. You can call it a john if you want....matter of fact: /end controller johns.

"Crank that Roy"

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
FAWWWWWWWWWWWWK! Doyoung might leave at 1:30 and I currently have no way to get back! Eazy is in the same situation. Someone be nice and plz not make us leave at 1:30 and drop us off at Rutgers after the tournament.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I would take you, but there's no Brawl.

See? Melee is harmful to you, Kashif. I'd blame Cheezums.

/strolls away humming

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
FAWWWWWWWWWWWWK! Doyoung might leave at 1:30 and I currently have no way to get back! Eazy is in the same situation. Someone be nice and plz not make us leave at 1:30 and drop us off at Rutgers after the tournament.
Dang that sucks, Doyoung sucks!! Someone help TSA NJ!!!!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Dm there will be brawl friendlys if u want ^^ come and then give them a ride home :)

Also Smash copys Please!!!

AND TVS!!!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Well, I will be bringing another Brawl setup since:
1. It will keep people busy during the long SSBM tournaments.
2. I broke my melee disk.

I hope no one steals my things.

I will bring a melee disk since it works on my Gcube and not my wii. So it may/ may not work.
Also, not only did I might have broken my disk but I have accedently erased my SSBM memory. So I need to copy one of yours.

It will be lucky if Melee works.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I heard that... HBK and some dude named Hazard somehow won teams? Not sure on that because it sounds extremely unlikely given second and third place... Cactuar and Ryoko got 2nd, and teh_spamerer and Magus got third.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I left the crap In my car but
Doubles 9 teams
1st HBK and Hazzard Damm Ny Repping here
2nd Cactus and Ryoko
3rd Spammer and Magus

SIngles 26 Top 16 made brackets
1st Cactus ( Split
1st Spam ( Split
1st Eggm ( Split
4th Hbk
5Th Scar
5th Lk

GG to everyone toook realllllyy long...

JFox

Smash Hero
I heard DJ beat scar with bowser. **** gimpy, now thats a ****n serious bowser...

I'm happy to hear the turnout was so good, bout time this awesome venue got some attendance. Hopefully it will stay melee, and the next one will be even better...

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
HBK and Haz ***** in teams. Great matches guys. ^^

My apologies to Ryoko for suiciding so much. :(

Shoutout to myself. For going all Falcon in singles and doing pretty **** well. And to Ryoko and myself for some ridiculous teams action.

Scar: God****it. Stop squandering.

Cheezit: You want the knee. It calls to you. Come and take some knee.

Eggm: Lol. Roll into me more.

Spam: Nice seeing you again dude, we don't play nearly enough. Also... admit it. My Luigi is a ****ing monster.

Everyone from NY: I am better than you.

Everyone from NJ: I am better than you.

Everyone from PA: We are awesome.

Everyone I kneed a bunch in Singles: Sorry. :laugh:

gbursine

Smash Cadet
i left my melee copy there. tourney was fun. i need to melee/gg/marvel/ST more.. u all should join in all the other things. lol.

will see u *****es for more beating me down in two weeks.

Sensei

Smash Lord
****, wished I was there, sounded like it was fun. Cactuar makes me want to play this game competitively again so I can unleash the falcon once more. God ****it, make the next one melee and I'll try to request off of work for this, or make it a Saturday, even better. Also, **** brawl.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
SHoutouts in a bit
but for now
Everyone in the NY car
F**K yo COUCH N!GGA!!!!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
DJ Nintendo is the best bowser. End of story. Gimpy fanboys need to quit life
In melee.

I beat him in brawl going random.

EditL preemptive post.

WarriorKnight's Brawl bowser is close to broken. If you haven't seen it, find a video.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam: Nice seeing you again dude, we don't play nearly enough. Also... admit it. My Luigi is a ****ing monster.
LOL, nice seeing you too Cactus. That Luigi is pretty nice :laugh:

Shoutoutz

the pizza - FAWKING AMAZING! It was SO delicious

Cheezit - You aren't commanding enough when running brackets and stuff, or it could have ended earlier. Still, you did run it pretty good.

Scar - :( Falcon punch....

LK - <_< You did the upair to edgeguard again and it nearly cost you the match. Also, FAWK YOU, YOU RAN OUT OF GAS! I TOLD YOU TO REFILL THE TANK LIKE TEN TIMES!

Eggm - NOOOO, we didn't get to do any HOORAY FALCO ditto friendlies!

Doyoung - You're SO GAY!

Cactus - Upsmash through full shield, wtf!? And how DARE you live my perfect waveland upsmash that sent you to 108, fawk that. I'LL GET YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS :laugh:

Ryoko - O_O Peach isn't supposed to be that good! :( we didn't get to play any friendlies

Magus - :( We didn't get 1st in teams. Ah well, we'll get them next time.

Reno - NO, there ISN'T a first time for everything. :laugh::laugh: Good games

Aggocragmazey - We didn't get to play :(.

Alukard - LOL you put the pizzas on top of some random car!

Eazy - GJ, you didn't do that poorly. Also, LMAO at "Keep that dress on Sheik"

Whoever was driving the NY car - ...why would you cut us off and not let us take the exit? That's pretty gay.

Everyone else I forgot to mention and played - :) I had fun.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
This tourny was ran pretty well cheezy. Alot of frienlies, it was a beauty!
Shoutouts
Doyoung- thanks for driving us there bro, ur 2 clutch!
Spam- Good times man, good ish 2day ur way to good and patient in this game. Tell your fox to get a little more consistent and to stop getting falcon punched by scar.
Scar- stop falcon punching spam lol good seeing you man great finally getting to PLAY! Get those matches uup!!!!
Cactuar- good seeing u as well, goin all falcon MAAAAAN ur so lucky u didnt see me in brackets yup yup
Ny section
Gmoney- nice meeting u man ur good as hell
Alukard- lmao son ur mad good, no probs, we were reppin our boy spam thats all. Trash talk is trash talk, as long as **** is cool once the cube is off no probs feel me?
DJ- 2 good ****** seriously, nice meetin u
hazz-TOOO good, that sd on fod ruined my mood ma dude lol good stuff winnin teams and beatin me
Hbk- NJ SON! Good stuff on teams tho yo u get better eveytime i c u
Ryoko- GREAT matches, man so close Im still having flashbacks of minor decisions I could have made that woulda changed things:( to good tho.
eggm- stop crying lol I'll cheer for u next time ma dude even if its vs spam
Lk- good ish 2day bro dont lose 2 sheik anymore and stop tryna be all sexy just get the dayum KILL!!!!!
slik- always good seein u bro i need 2 get 2 rowan soon!
Triad- BOOOOTY
Fun tourny, fun friendlies, highly competitive, thats what a smash tourny shud be like!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I forgot to give the most amazing space animal player in the world a shoutout

Reik - Come back to NJ :). I used your tag and white Fox when I played Eggm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom