• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

R3N0

Smash Lord
wow inui you're such a *****. i've never seen someone's posts be so blatantly homosexual.
quit life
tsany all dai.

DO YOUNG U TOO GOOD!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Man for someone who loves reality and being honest, you should learn to play your position. People try to give u the benefit of the doubt and u habitually Fluck it up. There is no reason to discuss ( in a negative way) two players who just PROVED their skill. Id never met Hazz before and I was aware of who he was, and Hbk gets mad respect in the smash community. Why do you feel u have to say something over n over n over about people? Is it because you go un-noticed if your words dont piss someone off to the point of responding? If u need a hug Inui Im sure someone on the boards can give u one....anyone? Huh?Where'd everyone go???

guess not, but stop being a jerk anyway

R3N0

Smash Lord
ez ftw!

btw ez it was great meeting you. come through to the nyc smash scene. mad f*cking of couch up hurrrrr =p

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Seriously Inui, gtfo of the smash scene already. No one wants to see your name in any thread ever. All you do is insult any person you don't know or cocksuck anyone you do. We are all ****ing tired of your crap. I made an effort to be nice to you for a long time and you just proved to me over and over that you didn't deserve that gesture.

You have no talent for this game and you have no understanding of acceptable social practices.

I will not post about you again because I really do not enjoy being mean towards any person, but you have upset me repeatedly and consistently every time I have seen you at a tournament or posting in a thread because of your undeserved better-than-thou attitude. You are not a top player. Don't talk down on people as if you are one.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Aww man!! Words used were actually alot more meaningful then they were harsh if that's possible. A+

Anywayz, I'm freakishly weird with tourney results and I always noticed Hazzard was a pretty high placer in the Long Island smash community but didn't go to that many NYC weeklies.

HBK is retardly underestimated and ****s me up better than some of the top 5 NJ people in friendlies. I think he doesn't know the meaning of friendlies :p

Besides that, I don't know what to say to you Inui other than the fact that you tend to say ignorant things often. For some reason, alot more often now making you look even worse than last year if at all possible. I'm still trying to like you dude so just.......maaaaaaaaannnn "in Mog's voice", just read the Cactus post again.

Keitaro

I had to double post for this one.
Scar vs DJ Nintendo 1 2
Scar Falcon Punching Spammer 1 2
Scar vs Cactuar Falcon/Fox $5 MM Set 1 2 3
Scar vs Cactuar Falcon/Marth $5 MM Set 1 2 3
G-DAMMIT!! The last combo Scar did to DJ Nintendo was freaking awesome, holy ****, lol!! Without the suicides you would be alot more awesome then you already are Scar. ;)

Eggm

Smash Hero
SoEuphoric87: i was watchin those videos of scar vs cactuar mm
SoEuphoric87: was that for real? i mean, he totally wiped the floor with cactuar in both sets 3-0
SoEuphoric87: is scar that good now

SoEuphoric87 = jfox. LMAO!!! LOL.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Forgive me for being surprised that I see someone I barely heard of and someone I beat easily last time I played them win teams over four top/amazing players and then stating that surprise.

Actually, don't forgive me, because I don't care about your forgiveness. Weren't you supposed to be quitting, Cactuar?

Keitaro, feel free to give up trying to like me. I honestly wouldn't care. If you want to like me, try doing stuff with me outside this community.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Forgive me for being surprised that I see someone I barely heard of and someone I beat easily last time I played them win teams over four top/amazing players and then stating that surprise.
Except that's not what you said. You said
I heard that... HBK and some dude named Hazard somehow won teams? Not sure on that because it sounds extremely unlikely given second and third place... Cactuar and Ryoko got 2nd, and teh_spamerer and Magus got third.
You "heard" from me when you called me and I gave you the results. I don't know how you can say that "sounds extremely unlikely" when it HAPPENED and I TOLD you it happened, so to me it looks like you went out of your way to sound like an *******. Not to mention, the last time you played HBK was months ago and this is TEAMS, not singles.
Keitaro, feel free to give up trying to like me. I honestly wouldn't care. If you want to like me, try doing stuff with me outside this community.
Why would anyone want to do anything with you outside of the community when in the community all you do is completely act like an *******? I'm not gonna lie, if I had met you at some random tournament instead of school there's no way in hell I'd like you because you don't give ANYONE the respect they deserve. Stop going OUT OF YOUR WAY to say things that you KNOW will piss people off for NO reason. There's NO point in saying stuff like that.

R3N0

Smash Lord
GOD****IT INUI IS SO UGLY IN PERSON >_< ITS AN AUTO QUIT LIFE

ok now that I'm done commenting on inui's shortcomings in life.

eggms my darling, plz hold another one of these bad boys soon. I didn't place "so" well.. but I hope to do better next tourny.. although it was true there was no "ez" win towards the end brackets lol =p

edit:: I hope to be so good that people are afraid to play me ;)

Keitaro

OH WOW!!

Anywayz, I'm not saying I don't like you it's just that you are a smash-friend/friend that has alot of negatives that really suck balls but besides that I can have fun talking to you and argueing against your logic in person. Dammit I can act like a fool IRL so I can deal with anyone making you a fun person at times.

Besides that, Scar's Falcon is probably my favorite Falcon to watch from now on. Even the SD's are epic :laugh:

Cheezit

Smash Ace
ok im tired of this Im gonna say this Once Inui GTFO of my thread if u have nothing nice to say or do anything but cause problems then don't come here.

Also Next one will be melee and Mid may as i have AP tests in like 2 and a half weeks

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone could just stop quoting him and put him on ignore like me. Problem solved.
This happens to me like all the fricken time :(

I hate it when I go to the NYC weekly thread and people I blocked get quoted all the time :(.

That and maybe because I overused the ignore feature >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
EGGM AND CHEEZ IT ... HOLD ANOTHER ... plz ... also let me kno a while in advance so i can go to jmans house to play melee so i wont play sooo ****ing sloppy ... sheesh i had many gimp options ... but lacked the tech skill to pull it off lmaooo... sad i kno ... but i had mad fun also i want more ****ing luigi pizza dammit

Keitaro

where the **** was m2k??
He was at Culo's BRAWL TOURNEY!! ZOMG M2K CHOOSE BRAWL OVER MELEE!! NO JOHNZ, THE WORLD IS OVER!!!! :laugh: *runs from M2K before he uses legitimate johnz that really really are legitimate to the sitution*

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm fairly certain, m2k went cause he was traveling this weeeknd with velocity who got home extremely late from CT, and they decided to hitup the tournament for brawl since they were tired and couldn't come early to cheezits. I"m sure m2k would have opted for melee and more money if given the chance.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I'm fairly certain, m2k went cause he was traveling this weeeknd with velocity who got home extremely late from CT, and they decided to hitup the tournament for brawl since they were tired and couldn't come early to cheezits. I"m sure m2k would have opted for melee and more money if given the chance.
yeah he would have had to go to sleep at 3 wake up at 7 take the train with chibo to get a ride there in time

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
This tourny was ran pretty well cheezy. Alot of frienlies, it was a beauty!

Triad- BOOOOTY
mmmm booty...

sorry cheesits and fellow triad fans. I was feelin pretty sick. Ill goto spoc. I was having fun. I have been really sick of smash in general. But, im feelin like it again.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Quick shoutouts-

LK- You're funny, bro. Thanks for the advice....even though I still got beat -_- It sucks we never got to play.

Pikachunoob- Dude....sorry I was playing that gay, with my controller broken, I had no other choice. I could go all technical on you, ^_^() GG, though

Eggm- Sorry my matches weren't better, see Pikachunoob, lol. Oh, btw, did you like my "Present"? Did your ears bleed?

Brotherhood- GG, I wish I could have played you a lil' better, next time though.

EZ- you're mad funny, bro. We gotta play.

DJ Nintenndo- GG, I'll get you next time ^_^

Slikvik- Peach dittos....when I get a better controller, I'll win them...or at least bring it to last stock mayhem. Oh,and tellyour friend to keep working on that Falco.

Ame- You sucked, you played like a scrub.

Cactuar- Do I really need to say it? lol

Scar- You were awesome as always, bro.

Spam- GOD DANGIT!!! WE NEED TO PLAY!!!

Magus- Thanks for playing with my nephew. You're not THAT far away, we should play sometime...soon, lol.

Gotta get back to work, sorry if I forgot anyone.

"Crank that Roy"

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt new announcement as to wednesday and thursday. this is wat i'm goin for. instead of brawl being wendesday and thursday, i wanna cater to all. i want it to be afterschool/work special wit games as brawl, melee, street fighter 3rd strike, tekken 5 and ya get the picture.. thatz an example as to wat i wanna do. i wanna be able 2 attract all types of customers and show them the gaming community is big. the place is web2zone and i work from 6pm to 10pm, but i will go like at 3 cause i know people rather go earlier. if u need to know directions or train 2 get there, message me on aim which is oni163 or i can give u the number to the store.

BUM163

Smash Lord
the address is 54 cooper square newyork, newyork zipcode is 10003 usa. number to contact me in store is 1 212 614 7300.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Because i felt like it

RESULTS

DOubles 9 teams
1st TSA NY (HBK & HAzzard)
2nd I'll Think about it ( Ryoko and Cactuar)
3rd Team Gimp (Magus & Spammer)
4th DoReno (Doyoung and Reno)
5th SWat (Alukard and DJnintendo)
5th Falco(n) (Scar and Eggm
7th Green is not very awsome(AlexTriad and Gmoney)
7th StarFox Elite
9th l2Slik (LK and and Slikvic

Singles 26 Entrees 16 made it into brackets
1st Cactuar(Split)
1st Spam(Split)
1st eggm(split)
4th Hbk
5th Scar
5th Lk
7th DJnintendo
7th Hazzard
9th Alukard
9th Reno
9th magus
9th Ryoko
13th Slikvik
13th Cheezit
13th Gmoney
13th Eazy
Those who didn't make it out of pools
Clown
Chain-Ace
Swordz
Sterinyne
Gbursine
Ame
Tru
Kaos
Random Smasher
PickachuNoob

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom