• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Maybe if it weren't so far away newb we would be. But as of now all we can look forward to is a melee tournament when we are all 1 month older. <_<

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
mmmmnyeahhhhhhh, mmmm, one month older, cont vait, eggm when im done with school which is like may 8th ish, and the time my grades come out may 14th ish (i'm gonna get scolded mad hard...engineering is tough mayne), between those times, we're gonna spend some banging time together, oh yeahhhh, and also i'll mm you in eating pizza, there's no way yur gonna beat me now, l8ke nowayz

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo **** this spammed up thread, lol! I'm taking this **** off subscription for a while. I'll still drink from the same cup as you Cheeze master but I've had enough :dizzy:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll definitely peach ditto you Jasonfox >_>.

Everyone watch out for Eggm's peach he almost had this nasty combo on Vanz using peach's UPTILT!!! WHO USES THAT MOVE!!!

The Tunes don't play falco pshhhh we all play Peach and Icz right eggm :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
i hate how everyone is out of class or in finals, and drexel is not even half way done our term :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Not even half way done? When the ghey are u finished? Thats absurd...

I will peach ditto whoever wants one. Although I have to warn you that I don't understand that match up one bit. I'm in need of vanz training for that one

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i play peach in teams and I use her when ppl do brinstar / japes on me......

i actually played peach more in tourney then marth overall. haha that ***** is awesome.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
drexel doesnt finish spring term until mid june. they run on a trimester. fall - winter - spring - summer.

aka....drexel blows
What he didn't tell you was that 1/2 of every year he gets to work in his field and get paid more than any generic summer job.

Also, myself and cactus go to drexel.

aka... Drexel Rocks.

PS. GOTM why did you use aka? I.E. would have been a better choice.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yo, what is your deal? Why are you such a ****** on SmashBoards? You're like a smart person, yet you consistently say things that no one finds funny or enjoys. As a matter of fact everyone hates it. I am like intrigued as to why you would intentionally sabotage your reputation like that, get back to me.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Scar, inui/LOL mater are on my ignore list for a reason. Wendel can just talk to me on aim, I don't hate him like you said hes a cool guy IRL, but on smashboards hes ********.

Scar

#HarveyDent
For me myself personally, the internet doesn't matter. But when people meet me they know what I've said and how I feel about certain things. SWF is a large part of the community. Believe it or not, you do have a reputation, and when people eventually do meet you the only thing they know about you is that you make them miserable 3 or 4 times a day as they check the boards.

edit @ Eggm, yeah no I know that he's a cool kid, that's why I'm so curious. He's 100% different than he even is on the boards on AIM.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
For me myself personally, the internet doesn't matter. But when people meet me they know what I've said and how I feel about certain things. SWF is a large part of the community. Believe it or not, you do have a reputation, and when people eventually do meet you the only thing they know about you is that you make them miserable 3 or 4 times a day as they check the boards.

edit @ Eggm, yeah no I know that he's a cool kid, that's why I'm so curious. He's 100% different than he even is on the boards on AIM.
you've answered your own question, nothing i type on these pages have anything to really do with who i am, and if people are dumb enough to think that's exactly how i am as a person, they need to get out more, end of discussion, can't vait till finals are overrrr

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I've met you in real life LOL Master and you are a cool guy but the stuff you post on the boards really do get me frustrated. And for some reason it's very often now and very not funny. Sometime it can be funny but that's like 1 out of 20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom