• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm definitely not missing this one! Can't wait!

Quick question...why are these always on sundays? Is it cuz they do big parties and stuff on saturdays? Cuz I was thinking "why doesn't this venue get a lot of attendance, like Spoc and smashtastrophe have?" And the only reason I can think of is that they are always on sundays, which is tough for people who want to travel.

Yeah, just curious...

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG another tourney ... this time i'll practice for it ... thats all i have to say ... see everyone there ...

i really just want the pizza again >.>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
>_<

I'm definitely making this :)

School is out so I have like no excuse to tell myself if I don't make it.

Doyoung - If Vanz don't go and Sensei doesn't team with you for whatever reason wanna team?????

We could be like Doyoung2grabrest ;)

Sensei

Smash Lord
Doyoung, I'll team with you if I practice enough that I won't look foolish when I play. Unless you're OK with me randomly kneeing everything in sight and me stealing your stocks, then I'll happily team with you. Otherwise, I'll just come here to play friendlies and eat the pizza that seems to be good.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Sensei, team up with me, >_>. Fox and Peach.....Shiek and Peach? The combinations are amazing. I do have another character I can play. I'm whipping that character into shape, as we speak. Two of them. (Curse you Reik, it's all your fault) I've yet to team with you....heck, I've yet to team with MOST people -_-.

"Crank that Roy"

GOTM

Smash Champion
how r u gettin there gotm? u drivin or goin with scar? i wanna go
actually i have no idea. i just put i was going but thats if i can get a ride, haha. i dont know whos going or w/e i didnt talk to anyone yet. worst comes to worst ill go home that weekend too and drive there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom