• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yea good stuff guys, mad tired and can barely think so shoutouts later...lol but spam no lie we had no intention of cutting u guys off. srry, plus gmoney is a reckless driver
Had mad fun chillin with NY today though, the car ride back was hilarious.

And wtf inui, can me and hazz be like decent at this game.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Shoutoutz:

Scar: lol.
Spamertron: Good **** as usual. Plus AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH i ran out of gas lame as ****.
My car (Kashif and Eazy): YO eazy move by my house so I can give you rides and have more fun drives **** was good as hell.
Cactuar: youre welcome.
Eggm: I'm gonna jump off and hit you from now on.
Luigi's Pizza: Amazing
Slikvik: I still say you should've went out with us.

Maybe more later? I know I forgot some people but I have class.

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar the only reason I give him so much love for that win is cuz I know how good a player you are, which means it must have been a pretty nasty bowser. You know the love your falcon always gets, I don't have to say this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And wtf inui, can me and hazz be like decent at this game.
You outplaced two teams with famous/amazing players on them when you and Hazzard are not considered to be in the same league. That's all. Congratulations on an underdog win. :p

I went to Luigi's Pizza for my aunt's b-day party on the same day as this tourny, lol.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
oh lol my bad for asking for results, cheezit u should update first post.

good **** HBK and Hazzzard

good **** HBK overall. haha thats awesome ppl probly slept on you hard. its good to see underdogs do well.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
dayum, HBK for best underdog is just awesome. :p

I remember back @ the last smashtality where he ***** me for 2hrs straight. I think I won one game. yup yup, i learned alot about marth that day.

Do you mean BAM inui?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yea quick shoutouts

hazz-good **** in teams bro, crazy *** fox runnin around everywhere. go marth in singles nxt time
gmoney-thx for the ride, stop gettin so emo son
reno-good stuff in teams with Do, ur sheik is mad nice. thx 4 the practice at skool
alukard-I had no clue you played fox at all but you did mad good with him. lmao ride home was too good
Dj-sick *** bowser but **** japes. good stuff on the ride home also
Eggm-i couldnt gimp you like once,your falcos too good. and the pizza was on point. lol
Eazy-good seeing you again, lmao NY is too good!!!!
Lk-didnt get to play you, some other timie im sure
slik-nice chilling with you, play melee more son, and start camping with peach...lol
cactuar-ur like mad patient, but ur falcons too good, good macthes
scar-that backwards up b makes it mad to edgeguard, and some amazing **** you did on YS
Cheezit-nice matches and good stuff on the tounry
Do-your mad good, beast jiggs, nice seeing you again and stay for singles nxt time.

To people i 4got, srry good **** though. lmao miss melee alot. host more of these.
And swift- yea it was Bam, that falco guy. but thx for the props. Miss NJ though.....

R3N0

Smash Lord
gg @ falcon punches scar.

at first i didn't give you much props but i mean, DAYMN.
props where props is deserved. FALCON-PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
I'm aight at this game lol. NJ was madd fun though.

Cheezit - Good **** running the tourny.

HBK - Good ****!! How bout we team again sometime??

Reno - Get better....Nah good ****. You and Do were madd good for first time teaming.

G$$! - You get better too lol. I swear you're the new Carlton Banks....lol

Do - Your jiggz is beast!! Up-throw; Pound; Tech chase rest!! WTF!!!

DJ - My *****!! Bowser's ****ing ****. Should of done Mario sounds at the tournament lol

Alukard - Our match was aight. We gotta play more. Wait till SoftLipz69 starts entering
tournaments. ****!....Literally. All grabs lol

Cactuar - Good matches in teams. Especially the 2-on-1 vs Spam/ Magus. Too good. Gotta play friendlies next time.

Eggm - Good meeting you and good matches. Wanted to play your Falco, we gotta get friendlies next time too. Luigi's pizza put crack in their pizza lol

Eazy - Good matches. And yes I did program you and Alu controllers to suicide on FoD lol. I cheat. After the tourny jokes was madd fun. NY!!

Slik - Good meeting you and team matches.

Scar - Good matches. Your Falcon is madd good. I wanna see those team matches if you recorded them.

Teczero - Just for being Tec0.

Everyone else - Melee4Life! NJ's too good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOLOLOLOLOL

SPAM GOT FALCON PUNCHED LOLOLOL

That was fun I actually can sit through a match something I have yet to do in Brawl :laugh:

LOL at the epic pause at game 2 then a weak knee lol mood killer LOL

Scar

#HarveyDent
Wow, you *******, you only uploaded vids where I got Falcon punched!
Oh wow, sorry, I could have sworn you said to put up the vids where you got Falcon Punched and that Cactuar prompted me to share with the world the money matches that I ***** him in 3-0 with both of his primary characters.

My bad.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh wow, sorry, I could have sworn you said to put up the vids where you got Falcon Punched and that Cactuar prompted me to share with the world the money matches that I ***** him in 3-0 with both of his primary characters.

My bad.
LOL you're so gay, I hate you!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Cactuar - Good matches in teams. Especially the 2-on-1 vs Spam/ Magus. Too good. Gotta play friendlies next time.
Glad someone got to see the show. ^^

Wish that were recorded...

My bad.
Imagine if those weren't just the only friendlies you won in 5 hours of recording. :laugh:

HBK and I are the only ones I know of that do :/
Col Bol also does the arcade claw.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
You outplaced two teams with famous/amazing players on them when you and Hazzard are not considered to be in the same league. That's all. Congratulations on an underdog win. :p
Quiet inubby, you're inferring they arent famous / amazing? Plus, even my team was ahead in the last match last stock against spam and magus but magus pulled a clutch rest to win the game.

Shoutouts:

Cheezit: good stuff running the tourney man, next time we can play some friendlies

Scar: I know how much you hate jiggs, and to make it worse, we counter picked BATTLEFIELDDD lol, GGs.

LK: stop instigating son, ur2good

Yyyeegggmm: i would have loved to stay, good matches on saturday. You <3 jiggly

Cactus - Ridiculous DI on spam's waveland smash, the instant reaction timing as well as the amount of DI you got on that hit was unreal. Good sheet

Ryoko - Im scared of peach, good stuff against spam and magus as well

Magus - JEEGOLLY, lots of clutch rests dude.

Reno - Great games man, almost had the set too, good stuff.

Aggocragmazey - Great brawl matches!

Alukard - "I throw you into shiny turtle... SWAT ALL DAI SON!"

Sleazy munni- thanks for lending me money, il give it back to you soon

Spamererr- <3 getting ridiculous kills off you

Hazzard: your beast man, your fox is everywhere

HBK: your beast man, you get 100times better everytime i see you

DJ Nintendo: nice turtle :D

Triad: didnt friendly :(

Slikdik: I thought you played Game and Watch? lol

Tecfearo: noooo didnt comee

Minivanz: woopwoopwoopwoopwoop

mog87

Smash Ace
They're not famous, nor are they known for winning tournaments. It's a fact.

Learn to accept reality. I'm just honest.
Problem is you lack tact, and your remarks seemed condescending..and belittling of hbk and hazzards skills. Honesty is one thing coming off like an *** is another, you should work to resolve the difference between the two.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Problem is you lack tact, and your remarks seemed condescending..and belittling of hbk and hazzards skills. Honesty is one thing coming off like an *** is another, you should work to resolve the difference between the two.
I'd have to actually learn to care then.

Eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom