• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The rules look sexy but Termina Bay isn't supposed to be banned for doubles and Norfair should be banned for Brawl(not that the next event is Brawl, but it should be banned.)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!

I'm also probably going to get luigi's garlic legendary neptune pizza after the tournament, I can take people in my car or you can follow me. Its delicious.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'd say we have a winner, lol. Smash and Luigi's....such an awesome team. Top Tier IMHO. I'm looking forward to a million friendlies to get me warmed up for singles....then I just gotta figure out how to stay in my "Zone".

"Crank that Roy"

BUM163

Smash Lord
hey there is a thread to keep melee alive. if so please post there. i'm tryin to bring back all fighting games and host them. pm me if so or aim me. yes i still love melee, but i quit due to the lack of players playing the game. please also don't complain to me about how broken brawl is or how stupid it is, cuz i will not listen. if regards to things that should be banned or some kind of glitch then inform me. thx and take care

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Tim get them New Yorkers to come and Tec0 i think hes being a ***** and now coming anymore. Something about money problems cause he wants to go to New york and play brawl.

BUM163

Smash Lord
their some ny people willing to go to this. just post it in the nyc weeklys. i can ad it if ya want.

JFox

Smash Hero
I can't make this, its just really bad timing. I have work that day, plus I have a ton of papers to write.

This summer will be the summer of george! And the role of george this year will be played by peach.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Alukard/djnintendo/jman/hax are probably interested, I'll get in touch with all of them on aim. Tec0 and vanz better come too. ^^ Ame bring the tape with my falco vids on it too.

The bayonians + vanz better come. *Looks at oorah/tec9/tec0/scribbs/vanz* grr..

Eggm

Smash Hero
MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Can't wait to see everyone. inui, if you want i'll do a 5$ yoshi vs gannon MM.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow i kinda cant wait for this tourney. connecticut on sat and this on sunday. o man this is gonna be an awesome weekend lol.

magus - i think i have the tape (ame gave it to me to encode) though problems arose and i couldn't encode videos for a while. il go through my tapes and try to find it.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
No, it's a different, tape, the tape you have is the one that VaNz is looking for. (The Jiggs matches) The tape that Eggm and Magus are looking for is the one that I have in my possession, so, yes, I'll make sure I have it on my personage when I go to this.

"Crank that Roy"

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Melee has no place for brandon. Cept at the bottom of the placings. We need people to play GNT4 or something, then I'll happily come. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom