• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
the fact that you enjoy acting stupid and unfunny does, in fact, say a lot about you, even if you weren't naturally stupid and unfunny (i really don't know you so i don't know whether that is the case)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
the fact that you enjoy acting stupid and unfunny does, in fact, say a lot about you, even if you weren't naturally stupid and unfunny (i really don't know you so i don't know whether that is the case)
As opposed to the passive-aggressive / elitest route?

winkwink

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy and I were at a dorm party drunk as hell dancing with girls and **** then we stopped to play Melee on the big screen!! We were playing Melee in the middle of a ****ing dorm party!!

MELEE IS ****ING AWESOME I'M COMING TO THIS **** IM SOOOO ****ED UP GET AT ME EAZYYYYY!!!! TSA FOR LIFE, WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Me and cheezit obviously hopefully tec0 and vanz step it up and show this time if treble's not working I'll ask him jfox is coming

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Due to the requests of some individuals I will now attempt to moderate this thread.

I will be lenient at first, but don't push me.

JFox

Smash Hero
Cheezy, you should give a cool name to each bi-weekly. Somethin like "The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: Business Combos" OR "The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: You want fries with that?" OR "The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: Got em"

Mmm, i've got a ton of em. All of which stem from Bass' trash talk with Eggm. LOL

(BTW, Eggm is probably the only person that will understand most of those, since no one played with Bass enough :()

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Soo I found these bi-weeklies and they look mad fun. Only problem is I live kinda far away (close to NYC) for a car trip (it'd be a real inconvenience for the driver to make the trip). So I was wondering if anyone can someone send me to a website for a bus service or train service that could get me to somewhere near the tourny place.

thanks to whomever responds

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Soo I found these bi-weeklies and they look mad fun. Only problem is I live kinda far away (close to NYC) for a car trip (it'd be a real inconvenience for the driver to make the trip). So I was wondering if anyone can someone send me to a website for a bus service or train service that could get me to somewhere near the tourny place.

thanks to whomever responds
if ur in NYC goto penn station and take NJ transit from there. Manasquan is the closest stopt ot he venue, eggm and Jfox live relativly close, but im not saying they're volunteering to pick u up or anything just suggesting that u perhaps ask or whatever. Thats what I did when I came down from CT.

I do not believe from NY Penn on NJ transit that there are any transfers, the ride should be rather painless, i forgot how much is costs but its not too far away from 15-20 bucks.

JFox

Smash Hero
The only train station that is near me is 15mins in the wrong direction. The Manasquan station isnt near me at all.

You may wanna talk to Vanz or Tec0 about arriving at the same train station as them, and then bumming a ride with whoever ends up bringing them.

BTW, if I end up picking up ANYONE from the train station, I'm gonna need 6 bucks. You can split that as many ways as you'd like. (as in 2 of u would mean $3 each).

Thats not a profit, gas is $3.40 a gallon. Thats so I'm not paying to do you a favor.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
The only train station that is near me is 15mins in the wrong direction. The Manasquan station isnt near me at all.

You may wanna talk to Vanz or Tec0 about arriving at the same train station as them, and then bumming a ride with whoever ends up bringing them.

BTW, if I end up picking up ANYONE from the train station, I'm gonna need 6 bucks. You can split that as many ways as you'd like. (as in 2 of u would mean $3 each).

Thats not a profit, gas is $3.40 a gallon. Thats so I'm not paying to do you a favor.

sry jfox >_<;

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll take anyone from manasquan station free of charge its not out of my way at all and I like
having more people at the tourneys so yah let me know

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
aight, well if it's aight w/ you Eggm, it'd be awesome to get a ride to the venue.

hopefully I'll just take a train w/ nyc people if they go.

EDIT: ohh, and thanks to everyone who responded :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm down for that, I'd even take 2 trips if necessary. The stations really close to the venue/my house.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd come and see if I can still play this game, but there's a Guilty Gear tournament on the same day I'd rather go to. Slayer is too awesome. :]

Get at me in some Guilty Gear sometime, Cheezit. What character do you play?

JFox

Smash Hero
inui, you would get ROCKED if you came...

I don't think people understand how much this area has stepped it up. The brackets are going to be so rigid, even people in the top 5 will have to struggle most of the way to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom