• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL, weren't you willing to pay money to join The Tunes after they beat you in a crew battle? That doesn't sound too loyal to me.

oh sorry inui, got my facts messed up. it was m2k, i thought it was u.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why would I want to join the Tunes? They beat us by one stock when we used an alternate and they had all of their strongest players. HOT DAAAAMMMNNNN THEY PWN THP BIG TIME! They are also further from me.

I founded THP, ffs....

I never said anything of the sort.

JFox

Smash Hero
Cheezit, you have May28th on the front page, but May 19th in the title. which is it?

OH GORSH, Holy pwners. lol sorry inui, i often get you and m2k mixed up.

Velocity

Smash Lord
if its the 28 ill go other wise no , low tiers are boring just cause doc is the only person i play aside from falco though its usually half and half as far as people wanting and not wanting to do low tiers did i enter a comma in this oh well ones good

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
yeah.. so link and luigi have the advantage over all the low tiers.. whoopeee.. and that serves as grounds to ban them from low tier tournament?

so, using that logic, does that mean falco and fox should be banned in regular tournament???

Magus420

Smash Master
yeah.. so link and luigi have the advantage over all the low tiers.. whoopeee.. and that serves as grounds to ban them from low tier tournament?

so, using that logic, does that mean falco and fox should be banned in regular tournament???
No. Them not being low tier characters serves as grounds to be banned from low tiers, along with the rest of mid tier and everyone else above.

There are no character/tier restrictions in regular singles. That's completely irrelevant, not to mention Marth and Sheik are about the same as Fox and Falco anyway.

JFox

Smash Hero
everyone knows that when people say low tier tourney, they really mean mid tier tourney :p im pretty sure you can never make everyone happy. if u ban mid tier, bottom tier will start complaining, until eventually all u will have is a mewtwo tourney

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Im not to sure about Dr. Mario. But like i said i have te speak with the owner still i have been busy with AP tests and crap.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Link, Luigi, DK are at least even with Dr. Mario, imo.
Luigi is even with Doc? GTFO. Doc can CG a lot of characters, I don't think Luigi has a single CG that doesn't rely on the other player DIing wrong or not at all. Doc has PILLS, coin spike, gimpy bair kills, gimpy capes, and a ton of other DANGEROUSLY CHEEZEH attributes.

Velocity

Smash Lord
**** a tier list bum just got 4th with dk and chu uses ice climbers just play the game, but yeah you should push this back a week , umm just cause and stuff or else im not going

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Bum and Chu will tell anyone that Fox and Falco are too good.

Velocity

Smash Lord
yeah i wasnt trying to argue, just saying that low tiers are a waste, of course there are characters that are easier to be good with but if your not playing against someone thats not pro you can beat them its just harder to with certain characters, whenever theres a tourny you always have alot of top tier players whenever you have a low tier you will always have alot of zeldas luigis links roys and dks those are the easiest low tiers to be good with people alwasy go for the easiest route or atleast most others just play who they like

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
::bows head in silence::

So let it be known that I will make my ganon top 15 in the state... darn it I will... If Bum can make a low tier own, then I must at least make my ganon decent.

mog87

Smash Ace
lwhy dont you guys just take vote or something....I personally find low tiers boring but to each their own.

JFox

Smash Hero
I personally vote for no low tier tourney. It is rather boring. And when people lose, they are sometimes even happy to be out so they can get back to real games. I'd be happy with just singles and doubles.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
I vote Mewtwo tourny!!!.........no wait thats way too many ditto matches involved......screw that.

Low tier, regular tourny.....I dont care....either way I'm going Pika.

Edit: Screw that, no low tier. I wanna **** some high tier with Pika! :025:

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
the hawk of raptors has spoken, i only dont like low tier tourney cuz im a tier ***** and my low tiers suck. I'm sure if i was good with y.l. or someone cool like that i would be chugging milk all day but this isnt the case so :(
it is fun to watch sometimes to see the different players use different strategies than cookie cut combos of falco or marth but to each his own.
i dont care either way, i probably wouldnt be playing in low tier though.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok so the majority isn't a fan of low tiers so we won't do one this time as for crews. Would we get enough people to do crews cause last time there wouldn't have been enough.

JFox

Smash Hero
Brett he's saynig he has a garbage Y.Link(and garbage ganon lol) so he can't beast people and than chug milk as hardcore as I can. :)

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
gosh Jezus stop dying for dmbrandon's sins and get out of your igloo. Young Link's Taunt = chugging milk faster than a frat boy in a beer contest.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I got the OK to run a crews as long as we get enough people for crews so we don't have like 2 crews lol. I need a little info on what rules are normally used and entry fee and prices are used. If anyone would be as so kind as to drop me with a PM with some rules i'd be grateful(i wanna get rules up for tomorrow). Also let me know if you expect your crew to come.
Thanks

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll come. THP will hopefully have enough people to have two four person crews.

Magus, Inui, teh_spamerer, Atomsk.

Cheezit, Metal Man, Xeorogue, Cradmazy Skag.

I think. Hmm.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He has something to do every Saturday afternoon and can't attend tournamaments until late June, I think.

Either way, we still have Atomsk for crews and I can team with teh_spamerer, Magus, Cactuar, etc. I'm fine.

I do feel sad that he's not gonna compete for a while, though. :(

pockyD

Smash Legend
is there any demand (space) for extra TVs?

also what time does the place open (assuming tournament starts at 12, people can show up earlier to warm up and stuff right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom