• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Reik come on aim, also you do spam lasers now. xD Its good why defend it? People can pick falco if they don't want to deal with it, everyone please play falco. xD Do'nt feel like you have to defend a strategy your character has other characters have really cheap tatics too and do'nt hesitate to use them.

Reik

Smash Ace
I'm not claiming I don't spam, lol. I do it a lot more than I used to. I'm just saying that I really don't like doing it, and that's not because I think it's cheap or anything.... it's because I'm impatient and I find it boring. I just wanna attack.

Oh, and gratz to spamerer. =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Emblem Lord isn't bad. I'm not surprised he got top three.

I expected:

1. Kashif
2. James
3. Marcel
4. Velocity

But apparently James was off. :(

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I want more ganon matches magus!!! ::giggles:: yay, i won a few dittos... inui... im coming for you lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You beat Magus in Ganon dittos? o_o;

You haven't beaten me in one yet, but I'm guessing you will now because Magus's Ganon is sick nasty good amazing sexy. >_>;

I demand Ganon quads, too. Me, M2K, Magus, Oorah. B)

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I didnt own him, but we went match for match i think... we played about 6. He def taught me some stuff and it was really fun. Now if i could only do better under pressure in tourney... Actually, anyone have advice on that?

I don't think I am a chump in smash. I know I'm getting better. People are starting to acknowledge my skill more and more and it feels good. But, I have a tendency to choke really bad on stupid matches. I'll start off winning sometimes, and then slowly blow the matches. And as it gets tighter and tighter I choke more and more. Any suggestions on keeping your mind clean & clear, and under control? lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Why do poeple want me to train with them?

WTF IS THIS?! THE FU*KIN TWILIGHT ZONE!?!?!?

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm really happy to see that this turned out so well. How many TV's did you end up having?

I plan to be at the next one, can't wait. Way to go Cheezit.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why do poeple want me to train with them?

WTF IS THIS?! THE FU*KIN TWILIGHT ZONE!?!?!?
You have a set style and aren't amazing or anything, but your style is really reliable and you're good because of it.

You also lack experience against things like Ganondorf and playing on gay stages, so you could benefit from THP practice. We use novelty characters and train on counterpicks.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Jfox i had 7 tvs one sat there no one used it and bill had one in his car if we needed. So we basically used 6 and no one had a problem. Hope to see more faces at the next one ill be up for some practice before the next one if anyone wants to play i get my license may 8th :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
The tunes has incredible variety. We got tehincal falcos non techincal falcos smart and techincal falcos laser based falcos mind game based falcos combo based falcos xD

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Variety doesn't win tournies. ******ry does i.e space animals.

Who cares about the characters? They are useless.

>_>

Velocity

Smash Lord
i had fun just wish i had gone to gauntlet ,

had fun playing everyone wish i played the better people more was a very short tourny and falcon and jiggs are weird

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

>_>
Even still people still use other characters besides the space ******s, Shiki, and barf. you need to know how to play all characters. simply put if i'd gone doc against you i'd have done a lot worse but instead i used DK a random character that is not seen and due to your lack of experiance against him it wasn't complete ****, but still pretty bad :psycho:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Variety doesn't win tournies. ******ry does i.e space animals.

>_>

You main Marth.

You do well vs my Sheik.

My Ganon destroys you, in tourny and in friendlies.

How do you main Marth and get wrecked by Ganon? LACK OF EXPERIENCE.

If you want to not got ***** by novelty stuff, go play people that use those wierdo characters. Magus uses Ganon, Jiggs, Zelda, and other stuff. Kashif uses Link, Pichu, some others. Trevor uses Donkey Kong...that freak is enough. LK uses Luigi and Roy, and others. Yeeeeeaaaah.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Point is I still won partly because Marth is better.

And besides, I'm not a good Marth. You can't use me as an example. Sorry, but phailure.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I never said he wasn't lol, and the other part is your a better player than me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom