• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok i will have more setups :p me and my friends in the neighborhood can bring 3 extra tvs anyone able to bring an extra cube and smash? Yah i aloud friendly s during the tourney since this one will not be as long as the next because the owner has something later. normally i plan to run these from 12-8. And guys make sure you sign up online for the tourney unless you wanna pay 12$ for each one. Hope to see a good turnout!

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Im going, not sure if my friend is going... bad news Atomsk... you are really out of the way on this one... i dont think im going to be able to pick you up. perhaps someone in the area (spammer) can hook you up with a ride or something... sorry bro...

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
YO. I'm Dial

I lived in NJ for one year in 2005 when I was a n00b smasher. I wanted to go back to Florida where I became near pro. lol. Well now I'm back in NJ and I'm very rusty. So I wana play good again. I'll post later if I'll be there or not, but I probably will. Hopefully. I also would like to inform you that WHEREVER I smash at I ALWAYS bring my cube, smash, and memory card. So I will have one if I go.:)

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I lived in NJ for one year in 2005 when I was a n00b smasher. I wanted to go back to Florida where I became near pro. lol. Well now I'm back in NJ and I'm very rusty. So I wana play good again. I'll post later if I'll be there or not, but I probably will. Hopefully. I also would like to inform you that WHEREVER I smash at I ALWAYS bring my cube, smash, and memory card. So I will have one if I go.:)
where in NJ do you live?

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
Woah, skag where've you been man. So glad to see you around the boards. We gotta play again soon once school is over.
:chuckle:
good talkin to u fine folk as well.

yeah i been taking a bit of a break from smash and smash related websites such as this one. gota get school and stuff together.

ready for summer.

OuiCaVa11

Smash Cadet
hmm eggm.... haven't seen you in a while. maybe i'll come... i want a rematch. i'm taking one of your stocks this time!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok guys probably gonna need 3 more copies of smash don't need cubes or tvs everything else is set. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
1) Im not driving anymore... my car is out of commision for a few days getting some repairs.. so i cant drive you atomsk... Im going with scribz.

2) Im teaming with velocity probably through to MLG, i practically blew off scribz which i already feel bad about. So im only going to be teaming with velocity on the time being so we could get good practice... which thereafter im going to retrun to team Bloodlust. Hopefully this will strengthen my end of the teaming spectrum and allow for me to bring something new to the table when Team Bloodlust comes back...

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good **** today fun matches lots of good games hope to see you all again for the one on the may19th. Also sorry about having to end early the next one will go til 8/9.

Results Singles:
1st: teh_spamerer
2nd: Emblem Lord
3rd: Velocity
4th: Magus
5th: Cheezit
5th: Atomask
7th: KNP/Gary
7th: Xeorogue
9th: Cradmazy
9th: DC Scribs
9th: Andres
9th: Nick .B
13th: Oorah-Kabra
13th: Chris L
13th: Ed .C
13th: Mark F
17th: Joun .L
17th: Bye
17th: John. S
17th Bye
17th: Gary .N

Doubles
1st: Team Gimp (Spamerer + Magus)
2nd: Team Down (Oorah-Kabra + Velocity)
3rd: Team Futa (emblem lord + Atomask)
4th: Team Stitch missiles(Cheezit + andres)
5th: Linkendorf (Cradmazy + Xeorogue)
5th: Oblivion ( Mark. F + John .S)
7th : Treefrog (KNP/Gary + Ed. C)
7th: Nick (Nick. B + John. L)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I had fun :laugh:

@EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD - wtf how come whenever you WD out of shield it's a fuxing tipper! So instead I have to camp.

@Velocity - Knee. Knee. Knee. Knee. Rest. Rest. Rest. Rest. GIMP! o_o at me almost getting 4 stocked.

@Oorah - Sure, I'd love to do Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf. $1 MM next time we play? :laugh:

@skag - Not enough Link dittos.

@Magus - Drifting sucks. Falcon/Jiggs ftw.

@cheez it - Very nice location for the tournament.

I can't seem to recall playing many more people. Oh well.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
teh spamerer: I have lost my WD to tipper skills. They used to be elite. I can no longer fight Falcos either. You ***** me so hard.

But I kinda liked it. >_>

Yeah, It's official. I gotta start training with THP. TSA just isn't cutting it.

Laser spam = godly

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
teh spamerer: I have lost my WD to tipper skills. They used to be elite. I can no longer fight Falcos either. You ***** me so hard.

But I kinda liked it. >_>

Yeah, It's official. I gotta start training with THP. TSA just isn't cutting it.

Laser spam = godly
If it makes you feel any better EL, I at least feel like I have to camp and shoot lots of lasers against your Marth, I never feel like that against Inui's Marth.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The jab at my Marth was necessary? >_>;

$1 MM my Marth vs your Falco.
$1 Marth ditto.

Bring it, son.

Marcel, you're more than welcome to train with THP. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Me and reik can spam lasers too if you wanna train w/ the tunes. :) Bass can do it too actually and.. treble can play falco too if he really wants LOL.

Reik

Smash Ace
Me and reik can spam lasers too if you wanna train w/ the tunes.
Ugh. No. I hate spamming lasers and only do it when I really feel like I can't win without it. Right now I'm practicing getting my approaches perfect from any distance so I don't have to spam much at all.

EL should definitely come play with us if he wants Falco practice though. :grin:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The jab at my Marth was necessary? >_>;

$1 MM my Marth vs your Falco.
$1 Marth ditto.

Bring it, son.

Marcel, you're more than welcome to train with THP. :)
You find it insulting that I don't find your Marth hard with Falco? :laugh:

I accept both MMs if they're best out of 5 with normal stage rules.

random smasher

Smash Apprentice
Just my luck to have my first match against magus. :laugh:
i didn't do much better against xeorogue either.
the friendlies were a lot of fun though, worth the cost of the tourney.
i'll do better next time. (maybe i'll get two lives off of magus)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I wanna train with someone to my peach needs fox practice :p Chain grabbing doesn't cut it in pokefloats lol
Marth and Samus practice are tiresome. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom