• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Normally tournys start at 1ish you can play friendlys from 12 on and i have enough set ups i got 7 tvs probably 8 this time since more people will be coming

Velocity

Smash Lord
estimated time for singles to start? i wanna come but just for singles.........cause i have work stuff and if i dont get ne calls ill come

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Sry i haven't updated finished my stupid AP chem test. Their should be crews as long as we have enough. Like i mean if its only gonna be the tunes and THP mights as well just have a crew battle . Meh ill put up crews also we will decide by how many show up.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
crews, no crews, low tiers, high tiers, no tiers, rain, sleet, snow, hail, apocolyptic meteor shower, nuclear meltdown at oyster creek, terrorist explosions, the hand of god randomly decides to splat the entire earth into a pancake, the devil comes out of austraila and sends armies of billions of daemons to ravage **** and pillage every living thing, or if i get a tummy ache and have to take some pepto business

cradmazy will be there.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I guess I'm down for this. Unless my crew pressures me into going to Guantlet.

We'll see.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Crews or LT's is fine for me. :) Me reik and treble/bass should be there.

Edit : Didn't know Jay was going.

Edit 2 : Pretty sure you weren't in the crew during that 1st post or something.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
nice good amounts coming. like i said if we get some crews to show up we can do crews. Also make sure you signup online fore singles and doubles otherwise its 12 dollars for each at the door i don't wanna hear any ********. Hope to have some good fun people can show up at 12 to play some friendlies before singles at 1, yes i know everyone likes doubles first but i have no say in this one :p

JFox

Smash Hero
Eggm, that first post was only three days ago(monday), I most certainly was in the crew. Also I think we discussed Cheezit's yesterday, and I mentioned I took off work to go.

But w/e, no hard feelings. Its not a big deal. I'm excited just to be going.

Magus420

Smash Master
If you sign up online for an event are you absolutely obligated to enter and pay the entry fee for it if you go? Or could you put your name down just in case you do end up wanting to enter but don't want to pay the $12.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
If you sign up online for an event are you absolutely obligated to enter and pay the entry fee for it if you go? Or could you put your name down just in case you do end up wanting to enter but don't want to pay the $12.
Unless the website is lying, no you don't.

iGames said:
To disenroll from this event, please contact your game center.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Yah magus if u don't want to play after signing up thats fine. I don't know why he does the sign ups but its no big deal if u sign up and come and play and no join in the tourny.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
we could probably do low tiers. After singles and doubles depending on how many people wanna do low tiers we can do low tiers maybe he will do it a little cheaper cause its on the spot lol. I don't think he cares much about time the place is open to 12 so if he makes money of another event i doubt he will care.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
If you sign up online for an event are you absolutely obligated to enter and pay the entry fee for it if you go?
well i did put my digital signature down....

and there was that digital pinkie swear...

AND that digital poke a needle into my finger and bleed my eternal trust into the keyboard as god as my witness commitment...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Pacman: Pubil NmE #1 and Sneak are also coming to this. I don't know if you and Scar are still coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom