• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
If people don't mind bring a smash copy please. i have 8 tvs and cubes to cover each just need probably 3 smash copys and everything is set. PS the place don't open til 12 so if u come a little earlier it won't be open. I'll be inside setting up but i don't think the owner wants anyone else in early.

JFox

Smash Hero
How are people going to make sure they get their own copy of smash back? How do you play to prevent mix ups? I mean at the end of the day, people will what...have to remember which cube they put their copy in?

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Shazaam!

So I cant register online cause the website wont send me the confirmation email. I say I get $4 off each entry fee for the headache this is giving me.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Thats weird i just tried on my friends account and it wouldn't let me register him either, it might because its the day of the tourny and the site is a pain with registering.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Just graduated, a lot of things going on. I'm almost done with everything, so smash time is coming real soon. My sisters birthday is today and I have to add some finishing touches to my "apartment". Sorry I can't make it. I hope everyone has fun. :)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good fun and here are the results
Doubles:
1st: Team Gimp
2nd: wonder2thunder
3rd: Blue lazer
4th: NJ connection
5th: Futa
5th: Stitch missiles
7th:Hot cheddar
7th: Tank
9th: Wb
9th: Oblivion

Singles
1st: Eggm
2nd: Reik
3rd: Pacman On Crack
4th: Emblem lord
5th: Teh_Spamerer
5th: Wesley
7th: Magus
7th: Sneak
9th: Scar
9th: Pocky D
9th: Xeorogue
9th: Velocity
13th: Cheezit
13th: metal_man
13th: Cradmazy
13th: Dot eater
17th: Atomsk
17th: Jfox
17th: Mark.F
17th: John.S
17th: Zak.B
17th: John.L
17th: Adam
17th: Chris.L

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
wesley, i know im not as good as reik or tim or kashif but if ur ever by pocky's place let me know and il be glad to get pwned by your tilts.

edit: wonder2thunder - jimmywonder is a beast!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
So many Falcos!!!!!

lol. I'm proud of myself though. I didn't get ***** by any Falco except maybe for that two stock form Reik, although that wasn't complete ****. I did well vs Reik and Eggm. Reik even complimented me. That makes me happy. lmao. So at least I know I'm getting better.

I want to thank Kashif, Tim and Mark for letting me play them even though I'm not as good as them. I know playing you guys gave me more opportunites to perfect my anti-Falco strats. Now I just have to perfect my edgeguarding and my CGing. lol.

I don't deserve 4th place. I'm garbz. >_>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hooray, doubles before singles next time!

@EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD - ROFL at the name on your cell phone for Inui. Stupid Barf and his counter.
@Velocity aka Velowspeedy - Hey, you coinspiked me at like 11, no complaining about losing your double jump and getting spiked at 42. Maybe if you came down with it I would have lost? :confused:
@Trevor - Everyone has bad days I suppose.
@Eggm - lol shine out of shield scares you that much? I was messing it up all the time vs Reik and getting comboed because of it. Good matches.
@Reik - "NO I WANT TO PLAY" roflmao. That was hilarious. You should have stayed longer so I could get more Falco dittos. You're wrong, Marth is NOT hard to play.
@JFox - Sorry I couldn't give you good matches, I was playing pretty poorly for most of the day.
@PockyD - :( at CCing.
@Magus - Hooray, we didn't have to **** losers bracket this time in teams :laugh:
@doteater - Go back to the light! Main Falcon again! Sorry for taking you out first round in singles.
@dot's friend - I'll play Mao next time.
@doyoung - Sleep at a normal time so you can stay longer next time.
@Pacman - We didn't get to play at all today :(
@Scar - FALCON DITTOS! :)
@Sneak - HOORAY FALCO!
@Moo - :( Poor Moo not enough cash to enter.
@Skag - Not enough Link dittos.
@Reik&Eggm - Thanks for the compliment on my angles and edgeguarding. "If Kashif gets you off the stage you don't come back" :laugh:
@Treble&Bass - What happened to me on Jungle Japes? :confused: :confused: :confused:

"I get a better angle of you from here" - Velocity's GF to dot's friend.
*everyone turns head*

^funniest thing today^

Team Gimp for 1st at next cheez it's!

EDIT: Emblem Lord, didn't I **** you that one match on DL64?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Kashif: I meant in tourney. I didn't get ***** by any Falco in tourney. I wanted to play all of you so bad so I could get my anti-Falco skills up. Fighting Falco is wierd. It's not about whether or not you're a good player. It's all about getting past Falco's bull**** and then beating him into the ground when you get the chance.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Falco is pretty homo, but Sheik and Marth are both gayer. Just not better. :p

Congratulations to Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggm!, Reik, and Pacman!

THP took teams. :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif: I meant in tourney. I didn't get ***** by any Falco in tourney. I wanted to play all of you so bad so I could get my anti-Falco skills up. Fighting Falco is wierd. It's not about whether or not you're a good player. It's all about getting past Falco's bull**** and then beating him into the ground when you get the chance.
Oh ok. Good stuff then, you're a lot harder than you were last time. It takes skill to get past Falco's bull**** and then beat him into the ground appropriately.

Eggm, it's pronounced "kah shiff"

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good tourney, Cheezit -- shame I really didn't get to see/talk to you at all though.

We'll blow up the ocean!!!

Magus420

Smash Master
GIIIIIMMMMPPPPPP'd/10

Pacman - That set was too close man, good games. I still don't really know when I can and can't attack/grab Luigi though unfortunately. He sure is a slippery one :psycho:
Doyoung & his friend - You gotta be able to see the teams gimps with your minds eye, lol. Switching to Fox against us seemed to work out a lot better for you guys though, and also good s*** on getting 2nd place in teams.
Eggm - Finally got to play you for the 1st time after like 5 times of being at the same place and not getting any matches. Purple Peach is faster and has more powershielding ability than the others :lick:. Don't think we actually did play Ganon-Yoshi at all tho. Also, congrats on 1st and not losing a set in singles. Lucky for you you didn't have to face me in the brackets, right? just playing :)
Reik - From how you did vs Inui's and LK's Peaches before it does seem like you've gotten a lot better vs Peach. Too bad we didn't get to play more tho I kept messing up my insta float n-airs and doing like d-airs and stuff by accident and getting ***** for it lol.
JFox - Sorry I let you down man :urg:. Maybe if the brackets had worked out a bit differently. That was a really cool gesture of you tho

Kashif - <-- The gimp is strong in this one.
Xeo - FC nair -> jab -> FC nair at 80 is the dumbest looking combo ever :laugh:
Wesley - I had a feeling our set would be really close if we played. Yeah, I probably should've had more faith in using my Zelda tho, but also I felt like using Peach a lot yesterday to actually get some tourney exp with her for once. Your Falco does so well against the way I use Peach vs him, and I find myself having a much easier time landing hits on everyone else's Falcos. Can't believe I let it slip my mind that you could just switch to Jiggs when I decided to counterpick Mute City >_< The ensuing Jiggs ditto was one of the dumbest and most boring matches I've played in a long time :urg:
Pocky D - Nice meeting you. Couldn't pass up the chance to try out my secret ICs counterpick with Zelda :lick:. She does almost as good as Peach imo, plus she can't be d-air CGed if you DI/smash DI up and jump out. With 2 bodies those kicks have so much hitlag they stay out there like forever :chuckle:. Also, your Ganon sure loves that down-b o_O

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good tourney, Cheezit -- shame I really didn't get to see/talk to you at all though.

Lol you saw me we didn't get to really talk . I didn't even play much i normally just work to make it go smooth and play teams and singles. I think the only friendlys i played was against jfox and adam. Btw Jfox sign your name up as jason fox closest to your smashboard name :p lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
Pocky D - Nice meeting you. Couldn't pass up the chance to try out my secret ICs counterpick with Zelda :lick:. She does almost as good as Peach imo, plus she can't be d-air CGed if you DI/smash DI up and jump out. With 2 bodies those kicks have so much hitlag they stay out there like forever :chuckle:. Also, your Ganon sure loves that down-b o_O
ugh i just couldn't get close enough otherwise

every time i hop in with a fair i get fair/bair'd out of shield because it's so **** fast =\ and i'm not patient enough to not charge in blindly

plus i love that purple stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom