• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yoshi actually does quite well vs jiggs, its just yoshi sucks in teams ^^(shutup moo), and I'm actually quite fine vs jiggs in singles. I really have no answer to jiggs in teams.. lol maybe i'll go peach next time.. or yoshi. Yeah I need more falco ditto practice.. cause now i gotta learn shine outta shield apparently, **** "ka - shiff" sorry I kept messing up your name. Thanks for hosting cheezit it was really fun, the owner seemed pissed off the whole time lol, but he ran it well.

Falco dittos ftw.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
owner wasn't pissed off the whole time that just him all the time lol. I think he was tired but hes cool and always willing to have more.

JFox

Smash Hero
He was UBER PISSED off for no reason. I remember I asked him if I can change my tourney name to JFox instead of my first name. He didn't even respond to me. Than I was like "ok....never mind" cuz it was really awkward just staring at one another. Than I heard him saying after I walked away "if you don't like your real name, don't blame me, blame your parents". I have nothing against my name, its just no one knows each other's first name. So when he says "Jason A. is playing Ryan C." You are like who the ****...

He should lighten up next time. The tourney would have run faster and smoother if he allowed people to use their alias name.

Also I think its ******** that he cares if doubles go before singles. Doubles time is used to warm up for singles. People that don't play doubles end up bored with nothing to look forward to once singles is over. Its no skin off his back, so why would he really care? But yeahhh, sorry to b*tch about things.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Also I think its ******** that he cares if doubles go before singles. Doubles time is used to warm up for singles. People that don't play doubles end up bored with nothing to look forward to once singles is over. Its no skin off his back, so why would he really care? But yeahhh, sorry to b*tch about things.
I think cheezit said the first time that all the people who are only entering singles can leave after it's done, which makes sense but if it's second people who can only come later can also enter and everyone is more warmed up. Well if cheezit convinced him to have it after doubles next time, then it's all good.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
yah me and xeo convinced him that doubles is better first. So from now on double will be first. Also sorry JFox, yah he can be a real jerk some times its just his nature. I gonna probably next time have when people pay right down their smash name next to their first name so i can find people and call it out. Should work good

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
No more Falco dittos... please...

x_X
quote for the true. thanks for advice magus, good matches to everyone i played, and everyone i havent seen for the longest time. thanks to cheezit for hosting and everyone ever!

team gimp - i thought going fox would be suicide but it wasnt too bad, jiggs ftw!
blue lazr - pacman ur weej is sick and scar nice to meet you man. grab rest is too good, as well as the "Ready GO" peach dsmash lol.
kashif- gotta finish our last one, i hope i take it so i dont have to get change.
team futa- emblem LOOOORDDD lol, and atomoaisk.
tank - nice try velocity :p. jk im scared of u thats why i didnt pick fox / falco. anyway it was real close and i thought we were gona lose, meh.
gj eggm reik tunes tsa thp etc etc etc etc.

il add more later, i gotta go to my grandmas house.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
well smashality is the 2nd. i can't do it the 9th family matters. 16th is pound. 23 owner can't do that leaves us with the 30th.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
lol atomsk im gonna try and have a little smashfest one weekend in between or maybe even this weekend i've got to check my schedule im a busy man :p

Cheezit

Smash Ace
some how all my events are on the sames days as bailey's events lol thats funny. It would be cool to see you there sensei.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
i don't plan to attract much New york smashers this is the only day this month i could do it. Plus this is a jersey tourney most people from jersey don't wanna drive up to new york and vise versa lol.

MM anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom