• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
sensei im not looking to spend lots of money how about a 1$ lol ?
I'll MM you. In fact, I'll do various character MMs if you want :laugh:

Fox vs Peach
Falco vs Peach
Captain Falcon vs Peach
Marth vs Peach
Sheik vs Peach
Link vs Peach

If you want to do multiple character MMs, then best out of 3 for each with normal stage rules for $1 apiece?

If you just want to do a single MM with me, then best out of 5 for each with normal stage rules.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh snazzles this is the same date as zenith?.. I was GONNA go to that, but i guess i'll hit this up. :)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Update Owner just got nice new monitors for the pcs that can have cubes to hook up to them so we won't be limited to 7 televisions and can spread out more.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like I'll be making a special guest appearance as Los Juevos Grandes - The Mexican, fire eating, Smash Playing, Ganon maining monster of Jersey. And yes, I'll be in costume as well.

D

Deleted member

I want to go and if my friend and I can get there, we'll show up. I'm not too sure about how things will run in the tourney... I've read the rules and everything, but I guess I'm worried I'm gonna like do something stupid and get DQed idiotically... and since I've never been in a tourney before, I don't know what happens... so if anyone could explain some of the logistics, please because I really want to go

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
umm lemme put this simply jus dont fight show sportsmenship and if yu beat sum1 dont brag also try 2 be friendly with ppl i say more friends less enemys....( did i spell that correct?) anyways yeah thats about it.......(dont ask why i jus did this borum kills....) lol

SurMa 4 the WiN!!! lol

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I will probably attend this tournament. Hope there's a good turnout~
There has been a good turn out both the times and this time it should be even better

ALso SPamerer i am not quite sure how to run pools and what would be the most effective way to do it if you can give me a little insight i will speak with the owner im sure he won't care. IM me if you can it will be easier Aim: Metalpanic21

Also FoSho please don't go spamming you stuff in other people threads this is for monthlies not for IHNC. Thanks

Cheezit

Smash Ace
thats fine Fosho it would be cool if IHNC would attend or even if some New york players did we have a lot of NJ players last time 26ish i beileve this time should be even bigger probably 30+ .

pockyD

Smash Legend
There has been a good turn out both the times and this time it should be even better

ALso SPamerer i am not quite sure how to run pools and what would be the most effective way to do it if you can give me a little insight i will speak with the owner im sure he won't care. IM me if you can it will be easier Aim: Metalpanic21

Also FoSho please don't go spamming you stuff in other people threads this is for monthlies not for IHNC. Thanks
pools: you just separate everyone into X groups (probably 4 for a ~20 person event, 8 if it's significantly higher; i don't know what you expect the turnout to be). Within each pool it's a round robin, after which the people are ranked within their own pool based on the standings. These become seeds into a bracket, possibly trimming off the lesser finishers in pools form entering the bracket altogether

overall it guarantees more matches, it generally produces a fairer bracket, but it also takes more time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom