• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
So Saturday is the tourny im probably going to do double elim doubles first and swiss singles after. I just need to know if anyone knows a good program for setting it all up.

also question about swiss after the 3 rounds or so do you do like a bracket?

P.S SIGN UP ONLINE NOW!!!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So Saturday is the tourny im probably going to do double elim doubles first and swiss singles after. I just need to know if anyone knows a good program for setting it all up.

also question about swiss after the 3 rounds or so do you do like a bracket?

P.S SIGN UP ONLINE NOW!!!!!
tia does that stuff right?

pockys the man when it comes to that stuffz

Scar

#HarveyDent
there ya go Pocky, turn a profit (lol) more IC/CF @ the tourney.

pakman are you going? will Blue Lazer take first this time? Or will team Bro **** have to take to the field?

please go I love you.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

pakman are you going? will Blue Lazer take first this time? Or will team Bro **** have to take to the field?

please go I love you.
wow, both those team names are totally f'in' sweet!

I'm about 90% likely to go to this. Still need to make the epic gf vs. smash decision :dizzy: . . .

pockyD

Smash Legend
well

1) it's a 15 minute detour from the parkway route
2) it forces me to take the parkway route instead of the lame-*** free highways i normally take (287 -> 18 -> 9 or something like that) ;)

i'm willing to do it, just not for free =o; i don't intend to pocket any money, just cover the tolls and the extra driving

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok i just got home so im gonna make this fast.

Ok i went there today were all set. we open at 12 for friendly until 1 we will start doubles which will be double elimination at 1. after that we will do singles normally starts around 4:30 ish We will do 3 rounds o swiss then brackets for X amount depending on how many people. I tryed the monitors they have some lag on the im just gonna use 2 for friendly televisions and bring 3 more televisions. The tourny matches will be played on the 4 big tv like usual. pretty much thats it.

I'm still looking for a good program to setup swiss so if anyone knows let me know.

Swiftbass i will get back to you about housing in the mourning i have to speak with my neighbor i also need to know if you are coming by train need to find out if i have to get you to and from the station.

Eggm

Smash Hero
pocky please bring copy hes getting real good he needs this training I think hes goin to do well oh and I CANT WAIT FOR THIS XD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Ok i just got home so im gonna make this fast.

Ok i went there today were all set. we open at 12 for friendly until 1 we will start doubles which will be double elimination at 1. after that we will do singles normally starts around 4:30 ish We will do 3 rounds o swiss then brackets for X amount depending on how many people. I tryed the monitors they have some lag on the im just gonna use 2 for friendly televisions and bring 3 more televisions. The tourny matches will be played on the 4 big tv like usual. pretty much thats it.

I'm still looking for a good program to setup swiss so if anyone knows let me know.

Swiftbass i will get back to you about housing in the mourning i have to speak with my neighbor i also need to know if you are coming by train need to find out if i have to get you to and from the station.
I'll be @ the venue sat(coming in friday and arriving @ venue sat with the tunes). You wont have to pick me up or anything.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'd edit my last post but it's not letting me. Triad you don't need to pay online and there is no penalty for signing up online and not participating.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

please go I love you.
I am going, but only for doubles. I got a concert that night. I told velocity I would team, but if he doesn't show up team blue lazer can make an appearance.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
wesley's gf is completely incompatible with gaming

double post, whoops =\
It's true. Also, I'd be going down to see her in DC, so going down, driving 3 hours back for her to see me in a smash tourney and then having to take her back would suck @$$. I've been driving a lot lately and I'm feeling pretty tired of it, so I'm probably just going to favor the shorter drive and end up at this.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
in the 3 rounds of swiss you do a set of 3 for each match correct?
*edit* woot i found a swiss program were set to go!.

Also can some people bring a cube and smash like last time please.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I brought my girlfriend to one of TSA's biweekly and she was bored outta her mind. If you bring her, make sure she has something to keep herself occupied.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
The timing of this tournament is quite convenient. And it's less than an hour's drive away. Haven't played this game in what feels like months. I'll be there, hope to have some fun and finally play some humans again ~

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Yah everyone now has to pay venue you fee of 20$ on top of the tourny price to pocky ><

Also if some people can please bring a cube and smash it would be highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom