• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Your peach was good in teams, and what are you talking about you got *****? It was like stock for stock until r5 final stock... it was the most exciting/close set of the entire tournament lol, everyone watching enjoyed it.. But yeah fun times thanks for hosting.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Translation: Marcel is a failure in Smash and needs to kill himself.

I'll get on that right now. T_T

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Swift - You owned me so hard. I really should've camped, but I have a feeling you would've won anyways. Fox ****s me up all the time :urg:

Pocky - sorry for being such a ****.. all in good fun. Your DI is too good, which is why Bair kills you up!.

Everyone else - hotness...

Im doing better next time. Im going to really train!... or at least i say this now... tomorrow Im gonna be like **** it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Pocky - sorry for being such a ****.. all in good fun. Your DI is too good, which is why Bair kills you up!.
lol, you play to win, no complaints

well my one complaint is that i ONCE AGAIN avoided playing any falcos, foxes, or sheiks and pretty much played only marths and sami

Velocity

Smash Lord
shout-outs

Eggm-too technical ill get you next time

Lk-didnt get to play wanted to face u int tourny

atomsk-always ban yoshi if your going jiggs against doc, and if your going to counter pick a gay stage done get mad when it gays you over its your own fault you should know theres a bomb there and up-smash goes all around you

AlexTriad-you must be tired of fighting me in tourny good matches

EL-always fun to play i got you next time

Pittspeople i didnt get to play you

Reik-**** lasers

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
nice event cheezit most likely will be back during FC unless I get a ride to a new york bi weekly

@velocity man I dodged the bullet again, owe you matches

@triad ^^ same story

@emblem lord gg's

@Lord knight :urg: U missed getting games with you good **** in teams

@Tunes, sry for picking gay stages :p. Thx bass for housing, thx treble for samus training and thx for the heavy dose of falco training.

@Atomsk thx for jiggs practice, because I needed it

@my guys *sighs*.......*re-sighs*......no outback!!!!! *shakes fist @ heavens* lolz

@andre, rob, and john thx for second night housing Rampart = too good. Thx for hating of my fav animez j/king. Boros = teh win

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good matches everyone Lotso f fun i need to play more and practice more ; ;

And now Results

6/30
Doubles
1. NJ connection
2. DOuble Teh gheyness Doiuble teh Fun
3. Cross-Eye'd Monkey princesses
4. Blood Lust
5. Cheese and Crackers
5. Hot Cheddar
7. Double the bass
7. BRAWWWWLLIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN no lie so fly you know this
9. Stitch missles
9. Awsome forces!
9. Oblivion

Singles Top 16 after swiss outa of 26
1. Eggm
2. L2K
3. Emblem looooooord!!!
4. Swiftbass
5. Reik
5. Velocity
7. Alex triad
7. Wesley
9. PockyD
9. Atomsk
9. Copycat
9. Xeorogue
13. Kwalk
13. Cradmazy
13. KNP
13. Matt

___________Special event July 15th for all you non FC goers
Lots of fun.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i'm going to this too i hope nothing ****ing gay happens to me in any matches T~T

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
ok

but pocky if your so sure you can 3 stock me it should be easy money though right?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ello, Im A N.Y smasher. (duh) lol. This tourny or weekly caught my attention. I would like to do more tournies outside of N.Y for once. Just just need to know how to get here by the NJ transit train which I can catch at penn station in N.Y, I dont have anyone to drive me and such, so the NJ transit is my only option for getting to N.J. I would bring my Girlfriend along too, she plays smash and she is pretty good. She leaves around ten to 20 mins away from westwood station. so If this place is around there, I may be able to get there no problem. but if not, I would like to know how to get there from peen station. Also I can bring my cube and copy of smash if you ever need one, I dont mind.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Ello, Im A N.Y smasher. (duh) lol. This tourny or weekly caught my attention. I would like to do more tournies outside of N.Y for once. Just just need to know how to get here by the NJ transit train which I can catch at penn station in N.Y, I dont have anyone to drive me and such, so the NJ transit is my only option for getting to N.J. I would bring my Girlfriend along too, she plays smash and she is pretty good. She leaves around ten to 20 mins away from westwood station. so If this place is around there, I may be able to get there no problem. but if not, I would like to know how to get there from peen station. Also I can bring my cube and copy of smash if you ever need one, I dont mind.
I would definately go to this if I were you. It's a nice place. Although, I wont be there, but we played already at Strife's fest.

-AxlT

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We have? I dont remember you. sorry. But I want to go, I just need to know how to get there by train and Im so there

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, Now I remember you, Your the guy that beat me the first match we had. Sorry, my memory is screw up at times

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
We have? I dont remember you. sorry. But I want to go, I just need to know how to get there by train and Im so there
hey i came from CT a week ago and i believe that manasquan and belmar are the closest stations. Contact cheezit to check but i know I went to penn and went to manasquan then had someone pick me up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So this weekly is near those stations? Guess I'll have to map it and figure out how to get there by train, thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom