• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If I'm able to come it'll be around 4:30 cause my job ends at 3:30 and I get sidetracked so an extra half hour will be wasted I just know it. Make that 5:00 p.m actually.

Velocity

Smash Lord
If i do come itll be 6-10

the tournament shoudl get rid of the stage strike to disallow banning of neutrals in fact it doesnt even say nething about banning stages besides randoms so in theory you have to ban a neutral so unless ur only going to allow neutrals only like some of woz's tournies i suggest not combining to rule sets or clear that up

Magus420

Smash Master
If i do come itll be 6-10

the tournament shoudl get rid of the stage strike to disallow banning of neutrals in fact it doesnt even say nething about banning stages besides randoms so in theory you have to ban a neutral so unless ur only going to allow neutrals only like some of woz's tournies i suggest not combining to rule sets or clear that up
Yeah, even though it says that it actually means you can strike non-neutrals. I brought this up before at one of the TSA biweeklies and they were going to correct and clarify it in the rules list, but it was never reworded and this exact ruleset of theirs has been whored out everywhere verbatim with that same stupid rule included.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ohhh my mom bought lots of food and drinks for smashfest tomorrow lol.

Also ever make sure you register online don't worry about doubles sign up since Igames is being a pain.

JFox

Smash Hero
Cheezit, perhaps you could give us an address to the smashfest? Also I remember last time it was crazy hard to find the place. Wanna give some clarification too? cuz mapquest got me lost last time.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Oh i gave my address on the last but anyway its
Thursday 2pm -12 Am
5 Trenton Street
jackson NJ 08527

Its pretty much off the road the tournament is on when your on route 9 and right after taco bell and the Mexican restaurant you make a right on Aldrich road. You follow that road all the way down till you get to the next light. at that light Eckerds should be to your right you want to make a left. After that real soon should be a veterinarian place you make the left there should be a little island on your right now and then its the first left. and my house should be on the right side.

Edit Cell phone number is 732-403-5508 if you get lost.

JFox

Smash Hero
since it starts at 2, i'm not gonna be able to make it since i have work at 4. :(

Maybe I'll come by afterward if i get out early enough.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok guys for the tourny on Sunday ignore double signup cause the site totally fails and is it not working But still signup for singles!

Also for people coming tomorrow please bring smash i will have 5 setups i beileve got enough cubes and tvs just need more smash copys please.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm not good to go to the fest today, but I think I'll be able to make the tourney on Sunday. I have to drop my girlfriend off at the bus station in Philly at noon, but I think that'll leave me with enough time to get there in time for doubles. Speaking of which, who needs a teammate?

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking of coming to the fest today. if I can manage to ninja the car from my sister, I'll try to be there. as for the tourney on sunday, I have work pretty much all day.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh Help!

Hi. I'm Dial. I'm new in NJ and wanna start going to Smash events. If anyone passes by Plainsboro, could you help me with a ride? It would be greatly appreciated. I really want to go.

Thanks. :)

****. Too last minute, huh? Lol. Well I wanna go Sunday if I'm not working, and anyone give me a ride then?

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to say I had fun today at the smashfest. I didn't get to play most of you which I hope I'll do sometime. I didn't catch most of your names for the face-name association, but I think everyone figured that I was the only asian kid there. overall good matches.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good matches at the fest today hope to see as much of u Sunday as i can.

Whats its saying to you dot?

JFox

Smash Hero
I had fun at the fest, even if I did get there hella late.

Emblem Lord, thanks for humoring me with a couple matches at the end. Your marth is nasty.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Wesley....I was just wondering....

If you aren't with anyone on Sunday....

Would you.....could you.....

Be my.......

Team mate?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Cheezit needs to have another smashfest this Saturday at his house. That way I can play people again and not be all nervous and sweating like I was and stuff.

Just a thought. >.>

Eggm

Smash Hero
Treble works, reik/moo/jfox/eggm/bass should be there however.

Edit : Emblem it got a little hot towards the end but I'm always the first one to complain about heat/sweat what was up? LOL. Maybe its cause you were nervous by why the hell were you nervous? Lol, it was friendlies at a smashfest just have fun w/ it.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Guys doubles registration works now if you want to signup online you can but there won't be a walkin fee for doubles so its your choice.

Edit: Oh btw Emblem lord jackson is a way easier place to navigate then wayne lol

Cheezit

Smash Ace
how about later in the week will that make you more happy my mom was very with happy how everything went. and i can't have it tomorrow im at my dads.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Only for doubles Theres no walking fee cause the site was broken, but you still need to signup for singles online.

BTW I need a partner mine can not come. I am very intrested in one that knows how to spam missiles or maybe swallowcide with Kirby :p Lol heck i'll take almost anything

Flo7891

Smash Rookie
Oh man, I am so glad I found this thread.

What up guys, the name is FLO. I'm up in NY until the beginning of August, and then I'm back home in Jersey until about the middle of September. It's so hard to find good players by me, so when I get back I def want to get in on this biweekly or go against some of you guys in the area until I leave again.

BTW I live in Toms River :p

Hope to see some of you around.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm in toms river right now lol, my dad lives there we'll have to play oh and SURPRISE bum is coming tomorrow! And he said he can probably get wes to come with him!! Wewt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom