• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
People who are coming please bring cubes and Smash copys. I need Smash copys a lot more then cubes so if you only wanna bring Smash copys please bring smash copys!!!!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
This is gonna be crazy tomorrow 29 people signed up atomsk bring your tv again please. I need people to bring Smash Copys Very badly Please!!!!!!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Wesley, sorry man but I'm most likely not going to make it tomorrow. I caught some stupid *** virus from my younger brother. Doctor doesn't know what it is yet. I'll be out of comission for a while. I'm really angry too. I spent all day resting so the **** would go away, but no dice. I guess I'll get up with you guys another time. Really was looking forward to meeting Wes and Bum. -_-

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
so sore from Sounds of the underground ill try to bring my tv but dude it feels like its 900lbs now

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This is gonna be crazy tomorrow 29 people signed up atomsk bring your tv again please. I need people to bring Smash Copys Very badly Please!!!!!!
It's gonna be even more then cause I suck and was too lazy to register online along with the 3 people I'm bringing so that's 4 more that are coming at the door.

I'll bring a cube with Smash to the tourney.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Yah it went well and im tired. i will put the results up tomarrow. Btw I still think Ryoko is mad crazy and yah Ryoko remind me when it gets closer and we will get a brawl release party going there!

JFox

Smash Hero
I was really unhappy with the bracket I ended up in today. I had to play Velocity(who i strongly dislike playing), my best friend, and than Bass(my crew mate) in seeding.

Than in tourney I had to play Velocity again. Even if I had won again, I would have had to play Bass. But I lost, and than I played Reik in losers.(and even if Reik wasn't in losers, it would have been Eggm. Both of which are in my crew)

I really could not have done anything but lose with that bracket really.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I was really unhappy with the bracket I ended up in today. I had to play Velocity(who i strongly dislike playing), my best friend, and than Bass(my crew mate) in seeding.

Than in tourney I had to play Velocity again. Even if I had won again, I would have had to play Bass. But I lost, and than I played Reik in losers.(and even if Reik wasn't in losers, it would have been Eggm. Both of which are in my crew)

lol Velocity is hilarious why would you not like playing him? :laugh:

but srsly...he's so cheesy sometimes :psycho::psycho:

pockyD

Smash Legend

i'm currently crying you a river, jasonfox

it would be nice to be able to separate the people that play in the prebracket (swiss in this case) in the early round(s) of the bracket, but i'm not sure that's really possible with swiss (and pools would be mad flaky anyway unless you pre-seed them, in which case you're already defeating the purpose of having them; have swiss into pools into bracket? o_o)

Keitaro

I'm confused at how results will look when posted. I didn't register online so when I signed up I had to give in my real name.

Eitherway: Richard King = Keitaro
Just in case.

@LK: My Shiek vs your ICs on Corneria was funny as hell. Ice, needles, ice, needles, ice, needles for 2 minutes straight, lol!

@Atomsk: Screw you and your crazy *** money matches, lol! I prefer playing you in tourney much better if you know what I mean :) Owe ya two bucks btw.

@Eggm: 2nd place but you've been beasting more than expected recently. Keep it up.

Keitaro

lol, sounds gay, but if thought about the right way, imma a beast! "feels no-one will understand :( "

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Good teaming with you Bass. Sorry I missed that easy kill on Eggm in teams, I'm usually not that bad :(.

I need to figure out how to fight Falcos and Marths, I'm tired of getting ***** by EL/LK and Reik/Eggm...
I had fun. No worries. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo mad fun, LK your a beast.... Lol. Our record last tourney was 3-1 3-0 eggm then u stepped itup and 3-1 3-0ed me my turn to step it up? :) I hope so. Everyone else fun times, i'm looking forward to the next one, and maybe.. we can not do swiss so we can do crew seeding.... me playing reik r2 was lame, also reik had to play me pretty soon after in losers again.. boo. :( Jfox seemed like he was in line to play ONLY crewmates too.. wtf.. no more swiss if we can't seed for crews as well thats lame...

Teaming with reik was mad fun as always thanks for hosting cheezit looking forward to the next one.

Keitaro

If Cheezit is asked to not do Swiss then what do you want him to do? Pools? Brackets with alot of byes?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well, What about pools then brackets? This way people don't have to go 2 and out and you can still seed based on crew after pools. Happy compromise?

Keitaro

Swiss was pretty fun. After I got my 2-0 in my first match I was pretty sure I'd make it to brackets already so the rest of my matches were all fun and smiles :)

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah I was *****ing, but the real person that got ***** by brackets was Reik. The ONLY player Reik didn't want to have to get up against was Eggm. 2nd round he loses to Eggm and is knocked out of winners, than he played me, than Eggm again. WTF is that. He didn't even get a chance to play against Ryoko or LK because the only person he got knocked out by was Eggm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom