• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity

Smash Lord
i **** at stratego, risk is way better then clue but it takes ungodly long to play, same with monopoly and it has to many o's in it sorry is classic too scrabble is acceptable and what about yahtzee

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Cheezit's biweeklys for next weekend with have to be canceled / postponed. I will be on vacation and the owner planed other stuff for that weekend so i will let you guys know when the nex one will be . Sorry for the inconvenience

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
It's WAAAAAAY better than PA's which costs literally about 4x as much money to cover the same distance and ride in trains well beyond their prime :dizzy:
Out where me n lk live i didnt even know NJ had pub trans.... the only bus ive ever seen was one stopping@ 6 flags... and to get to route 9? there might be one but no one knows how to get on it. its a myth really, im not even sure NJ buses exist.

JFox

Smash Hero
I live right on 9, at texas rd. It's really easy to get a bus from the city. I've done it, but i forget how. just look up nj transit.com maybe or somethin?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Ryoko, is that Marth in your avatar? I didn't know you liked Marth. You must like him a lot to make him your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom