• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
This thread has been filled with mega fail while i was without technology in LBI for a week. So back i am and working and geting a date on this next thing. OH yAh

Cheezit

Smash Ace
i may be leaving that day for south carolina but im in the process of geting someone to run it for me so no one will be without a biweekly.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
biweeklys finally back on track for august 19th Woots sorry for not having any sooner other events plus my vacation have got in the way. But yah were already for the next one Lets see some attendance!

Sensei

Smash Lord
i may be leaving that day for south carolina but im in the process of geting someone to run it for me so no one will be without a biweekly.
rofl, im leaving to go to south carolina on that day too haha. where are you staying at? I'm staying at Greenville with my Aunt/Uncle. Maybe we can play smash or something lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I should be there, Cheezits ftw, no laggy tv's and very close to me yay!! I want my Cheezit championship belt back from LK too ><

Cheezit

Smash Ace
sensei im going to myrtle beach i don't know how far they are form each other ill look it up but if they are close im up for some smash. I looked to see if there was a smash scene there and it didn't seem like it lol.

Sensei

Smash Lord
LOL thats like 4 and a half hours away. Oh but maybe my aunt/uncle and cousin would want to go to myrtle beach. I'll try to convince them to go lol. You're right about SC. The smash scene is basically non existent lol.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok thats cool i'll make sure i have a cube+ smashif you head that way i won't have any sorts of internet so m phone number 732-403-5508 just give me a call if you are going to be around there. i'll be up for some smash.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Pacman...Grapple Beam Pumbing Solution? You did say we were... If we are not as we planned. I would like to ask DOT EATER... To Team With ME :lick:

-AxlT

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pacman...Grapple Beam Pumbing Solution? You did say we were... If we are not as we planned. I would like to ask DOT EATER... To Team With ME :lick:

-AxlT
I will be down the shore on vacation. If I can convince my girlfriend to leave early, I will try and make it. But don't count on it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can't wait for this. :) I hope vanz comes i want revenge on non laggy tv's. -_-; Kaiser should go too. xD And plaink, and everyone else good.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Dota is for children. It is like the simplest game ever. Its like an MMO that takes place in an hour. The beauty of WC3 is the complexity involved with the races, the micro, the macro and the strategy.

Dota is simply the micro.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
microing one unit is barely micro

it's certainly far from hydra dancing or managing a reaver drop
YES. Or creating such an intricate building maze that it takes forever for units to get to your cannons/barracks. Or managing an extremely effective zealot rush. Or holding off an extremely effective zealot rush. Or finding a way to beat ****ing carriers cause they are over powered and all my god **** units attack the ****ing little ships. So you have to micro or you dead.

Good post for my 500th. Dota sucks.

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
Thank you god eggm. wc3 regular is for total scrubs. SC is so much better/harder/micro intensive.

"YES. Or creating such an intricate building maze that it takes forever for units to get to your cannons/barracks. Or managing an extremely effective zealot rush."
Arguing wc3>dota with starcraft references? lol.\

Starcraft>>>>>>>Dota.
Not wc3>>>dota.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was just arguing dota = stupid

i don't care for regular war3 either; dota is just a big ol waste of time

not to mention the "newer" dota (tft) is just ******** altogether, i actually liked the "older" dota (RoC) back when it was official and didn't have a million dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom