• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
the problem with doing swiss and crew seeding is the 1st round i can do it then when it gets to the 2nd round i really have no control over it cause f i move people around it won't be swiss and i will have people who are 4-0 fighting people who are 0-4. If someone has a good way for doing this et me know and i can work it out.

pockyD

Smash Legend
there isn't really a good way to do it

if your crew is all good and stuff, they will probably meet in late swiss rounds (round 2/3) and consequently later in the bracket as well (round 2/3)

i don't think people understand exactly how small a 16-man bracket is; it's 3 wins to the finals, of course you're going to play people you know if you are both good enough to keep advancing

Eggm

Smash Hero
How about just double elim brackets with seeding based on crews, cheezits biweeklies have tons of friendly tv's for people who get knocked out early.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I don't care people wanted to do swiss so i did swiss.And inui i will get the results later tonight i left them at my dads.

Velocity

Smash Lord
1. LK
2. Eggm
3. Ryoko
4. Reik
5. Velocity
5. Pakman
7. Bass
7. Wesley i think

you guys are crazy swiss is mad fair u can't complain that good people make it out of the swiss to a 16 man bracket and atleast 1/4 of those people are in the same crew of course your going to play eachother if half of you win and half of you lose its impossible not seading by crews will not be fair and random isnt fair and pools is only better for more people now u can do crew seating after the swiss is done say ie players 1-3 can be put against 14-16 in any order cause they have the same record tech. so u can seat out player a from player b in crew a

shoutouts

jfox i got my revenge def took me off gaurd not expecting falco from the double blind nor that you were going to play the way u did
lk i never play u in tourny
reik ill get you
eggm didnt play u either
ryoko god **** sheik and then zelda
bass another falco intense wheres the foxes at
cheezits is alwasy good will be back for the next

Cheezit

Smash Ace
RESULTS

Doubles
1st I wonder whats for dinner (ryoko +magus)
2nd NJ connection (eggm + reik)
3rd Cheese and crackers (velocity + Pacman)
4th Cross eyed monkey princesses
5th Caucasian .... ( i don't have the 2nd word written down lol)
5th Roshan
7th Oblivion
7th All johns
7th Keitaro

singles top 16 of 24
1st Lk
2nd Eggm
3rd Ryoko
4th Reik
5th Pacman
5th Velocity
7th Bass
7th Wesley
9th Keitaro
9th Atomsk
9th Jfox
9th Liberati
13th Franco
13th Long
13th Drakeford
13th Derosa

good luck to all next time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My random teammate sucked monkey balls :(

I'm gonna get my arse kicked in teams for a while since my partner Hazzy/Hazzie hates my guts in real life at the moment. I just need to step myself up first.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
i can't yet i might not be able to have this in 2 weeks

I will get back to everyone with information soon.

JFox

Smash Hero
Cheezit, can you put the rest of the entrants into the full results, including those who didn't make it out of pools?

The reason I ask is because the power rankings are paying special attention to each person's results, and we need to know everyone that participated in any and all events. By not including them, it seems as if they never even entered singles at all. Just put those who didn't make it out of pools in like a tie for 22nd place or whatever.

Edit: Ahhh! Post number 666! This post is cursed!!!!!!!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Jfox i'll see if there on the computer the next time i go there. I don't have everyone names just the top 16 bracket but it should still be there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LOL, at least someone recognizes...I always did like you keitaro.

Cheezit that would be appreciated, just for the ranking records.
You usually say stuff that I and I think other smashers are thinking at the back of their mind but never say it. I've been hoping all players would be put in the results since the first time swiss was done.

@Atomsk: Time and date dude. I'd play today after work.....actually, I do have a gas problem at the moment and my check doesn't come in till tomorrow, but if you want to play today I'm up for it. Shoot, I drove to near New York yesterday to meet up with Sneak and end up walking around Bayonne with I.H.N.C. to talk about bull****!!......but it was fun bs plus their crew is cool.

Edit: Gas problem is gone! I got too much money now! Yoooossshhh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom