• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah if you were to go to manasquan i could take you to cheezits provided ur there in time, And i could bring u back after to manasquan station too probably.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright then, I'll keep in touch, I just have one question, to get on one train to another, do I have to pay for that?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sunday = Best day ever. Next week will be my first time coming to one of these.

I'm still coming, but aren't alot of people going to FC during the week of this tourney?

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Pretty much its just TSA going to FC and we only have had emblem sneak copy come to these. So pretty much everyone else will go hopefully.

Velocity

Smash Lord
hey wheres registration at cant wait for this im practicing so hard*eats 4 CHEESEburgers*
i mean *chews while talking* where do u think i get it from, i hope i can bring out the game and watch again *thinks to myself(how can i be cheesy with g&w)* alot of people better come

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
If my original plans fall through I am going to this.

Jersey needs a smashfest soon. I am tired of paying to lose to all you people.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Hmmm let me talk to the owner i may be able to convince him to do saturday which is better for people saturday or Sunday?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Saturday so treble can come. And I've heard quite a bit of people complain about Sunday so far, i got no problem either way, although I'm sure one way or the other people won't be able to come, as jfox can't come saturday but can come Sunday.. I'd rather it on saturday since I'll have homework for Sunday, I'd say saturday just cause thats what everyones used to.

Edit : Just make another poll. xD

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Hmmm pacman im gonna try and hold a smashfest mid this week maybe to get some practice for this tourny if my mom lets me.

Also im going to speak with the owner tomorrow.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Well, so far only Jfox wants it to be on Sunday.

While I, SwiftBass, and Eggm have asked for it to be moved to Saturday.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Also guys im not positive but im probably gonna have a smashfest at my house Thursday for some practice before the tourny.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Probably will be a all day thing 2 to pretty much whenever and i have a basement so we don't have to worry about noise and crap and i can probably get 5 setups going.

Velocity

Smash Lord
i got to play swift make it saturday im going regardless, and whats this about a smashfest ill go if i can come after 5 as thats when i work till, oh no i want pakman to go make it i know make it both days 2 tournies

Edit: ill sleep in the store

JFox

Smash Hero
So me and Scar want sunday.

EL and Swift wants saturday, but swift isn't even sure if he can come either day.

Eggm only wants sunday because he's hoping that treble will come...but treble always has chances to come and never does. Or if he does, he doesn't enter singles for some bogus reason, making it a total waste. He isn't even sure if treble will come, while I have already taken off of work for sunday so i could make this.

I am coming to the smashfest thursday, but I have to leave early for work. :(

Reik

Smash Ace
I'd like the chance to play Swift again, but I vote for Sunday so my crewmates can go.

EDIT: Whoops, when I read JFox's post I misunderstood and thought both J and Treble could go on Sunday. Now I don't know which to vote for. >.<

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Since I can go to the smashfest, I no longer care about the tourney. >_>

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok smashfest my house Thursday 2pm -12 Am
5 Trenton Street
jackson NJ 08527

Pretty much right down the road from the tourny location i have i think i 5 setups just need some smash copys if someone wants to bring another set up i can put it in the other room in my basement. You get lost or have any question 732 403 5508 is my cell.

I'll have chips and soda for people but if you want like lunch theres pizza place down the road we can order pizza or fast food right on route 9.

Eggm

Smash Hero
We shoulda just made it a poll like I suggested lol, but anyways i can maybe make it Thursday, and excuse me for wanting my best friend to go to the tourny jfox, corey is alway disappointed he works during tourny and took this Saturday then off then it was Sunday and can't switch it. Also at the time i had posted it more poeple could go saturday than sunday.

Coreys more to me than a crewmate lol i've known the guy for like 7+ years? :p I'm also tired of people thinking lowly of our best member cause hes inexperienced lol, glad you can go tho, we have to do fox dittos and go to bass's after to eat luigi's pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom