• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
kinda expensive for me but ill try to get the money ^^. never been to a big thing before so hopefully i wont make myself look totally stupid.

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
so it turns out that my sister is taking the car that morning, and my parents want to have lunch this saturday. so I won't even be able to make it for friendlies. frickin gay.

pockyD

Smash Legend
unless there are a huge number of people there (and by huge i mean you aren't going to finish the tournament if everyone is in the bracket), i would just put everyone into a seeded bracket ;)

otherwise it's whatever power of two (16, 32, 64) you feel you have time for

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok guys show up at 12 this time please not 11:30 lol everyone came before i did last time also i will probably after swiss 3 round do brackets with the top 16 cause if i do brackets with everyone it will take to long looking like 30+ easily this time. Pretty much good luck to everyone.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Hmmm try a different email i just signed up my friend and it worked give me your full name i'll sign you up right now and let me know if you are signing up for teams if you want me to sign you up.

pockyD

Smash Legend
if my teammate registered our team, do i HAVE to add myself to the team?

he didn't tell me the password and the deadline is fast approaching so i really couldn't if i needed to anyway but just checking if it's necessary

edit: if you're still doing swiss, you might want to do some preliminary seeding; nothing huge official or terribly accurate, but it should be "generally" correct such that two top players won't meet in the first round (doesn't affect the loser of that match as much as it affects the person that player plays in the second round)

like for example just go in the order of the power rankings for anyone on there and then put everyone else where you see fit or not ranked at all (hope i don't play cactuar :E)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
hmmm owners a bit of a pain just make your own team real quick and tomarrow say you are teaming with him and everything will be fine. Both people are supposed to registered. i wish he would give me some sort of power so i could fix some of these things lol im not even sure he can do it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i mean he already registered so the team itself is on the list (you said the reason he wanted pre-regs is so he could have an idea of how many people are showing up; i assume he could just assume every team has exactly 2 players)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
uh hes a pain he just wants every person to register i believe so just make your own team hes not responding on AIM atm.

pockyD

Smash Legend
wouldn't that just be more confusing =\ (potentially have 30 registered teams even though there will only actually be 15 for example)

edit: i got it sorted out and registered anyway

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
<Drunk Post>Can't wait for this tourny fellows. I am only gonna be there for teams, but from what I hear Cactuar and M2K are going to Chu's with LK. So all us non pro folks will have a shot at the number 1 spot. I may stay for singles but I got a zebrahead concert.
Keep it real.
Keep it simple.
Keep it real simple.</Drunk Post>

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Im confused i thought cactuar and LK were coming lol they are both signed up and LK is atomsk's ride.

Magus420

Smash Master
When I was little my parents were convinced playing video games destroys tvs and my bro and I were only allowed to play on an old TV from the 70s. Ironically that same old TV still works and the 'good' TV that wasn't used half as often died long long ago, lol.

Velocity

Smash Lord
well i checked my email b4 i went to bed which was like 1140 and i didnt get it and i woke up and now i have the stupid email and its prolly too late

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Nice event, Cheezit. Lotta setups and all. and good playin' with those whom I played wit.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD You need to practice jiggs vs marth because i get you with stuff i shouldn't

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. I know the match-up. I just played stupid vs you that's all.

But it's ok. I made up for it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
My Peach lost to your IC's so what's to complain about? lol

Anyway, I suck. LK ***** me. I was no competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom