• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Triforce Tourney

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
istudying I just added you, and I sent you a message but you left right when I sent it lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOL I literally just turned off my Wii. I'll turn it back on

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry for double post

Me and istudying did our match. I won 2-0. GG's you had me scared on our first match. I think you would've won it if it had not been for links recovery, 2 more inches and you would've reached the stage

istudying

Smash Lord
ggs not a fan of online, but bored.
Ur zelda is good tho only for me i suicide because of lags.
@ Chandy
Will their be loser brackets?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You could probably be put on a waiting list or something, but thats not my decision lol

Jason546

Smash Rookie
I just got back from my first match. I may have broken a couple rules.

I used items in my first match.
I fought using 3 stock.

Does the match still count even though I broke those rules?(I wouldn't care if it did count)

Jason546

Smash Rookie
If those 2 matches did count, then congratulations and good luck in the next round of the Triforce torney. You played a good match, very impressive skills.

Halaster

Smash Ace
@Barge: Baseballfurries was last online two days ago. Could mean that he will be back in another few days... I don't know. Or, given his post count, he could simply vanish into the night never to return. /shrug. Can't tell you more than that.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
@ kingdom-triforce and Jason 546 - If the match u played had items in i think u shud have a rematch. 3 stock doesn't matter particularly but items do. It's up to u 2 whether u want the result to stand, but Jason 546 has the right to ask for a rematch in these circumstances only the matches with items with can be replayed tho.

tomdude

Smash Cadet
Pheonixokaze can go through, too much hassle to find time to play someone from a different continent because of the time zones. It also makes it much harder without IMs.

Jason546

Smash Rookie
@ kingdom-triforce and Jason 546 - If the match u played had items in i think u shud have a rematch. 3 stock doesn't matter particularly but items do. It's up to u 2 whether u want the result to stand, but Jason 546 has the right to ask for a rematch in these circumstances only the matches with items with can be replayed tho.
So, does this mean that all the scores have been reset or do I need to brawl him only once? (twice if I win a match) And do I need to put 4 stock on? I know you said that you didn't care about it, but still, do I need to put on 4 stock?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So is there a specific date that this is set to start (not including the 1st round because its stared already) because this is moving fairly slow :ohwell:

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
So, does this mean that all the scores have been reset or do I need to brawl him only once? (twice if I win a match) And do I need to put 4 stock on? I know you said that you didn't care about it, but still, do I need to put on 4 stock?
I think the 3 stock match was fine. The items wasn't so I'm guessing only one match. I'm up for both if u want?

So is there a specific date that this is set to start (not including the 1st round because its stared already) because this is moving fairly slow :ohwell:
I think he's doing these week by week.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh I think your right kingdom triforce. I checked the first post before and found nothing about the deadlines, but I just saw it

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Ye I decided to make this tourney week by week because since we're from all around the world it will be difficult to find a time to play each other for some people. Giving every1 one week gives every1 enuf time to play their opponents. eg. I still haven't played Super Fire Luigi becoz of an 8 hour time difference. Oh and btw the tourney finshes at the end of Sunday GMT time so it won't be the end of Sunday for every1.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Ye I decided to make this tourney week by week because since we're from all around the world it will be difficult to find a time to play each other for some people. Giving every1 one week gives every1 enuf time to play their opponents. eg. I still haven't played Super Fire Luigi becoz of an 8 hour time difference. Oh and btw the tourney finshes at the end of Sunday GMT time so it won't be the end of Sunday for every1.
That's why I dropped out since I won't be here next week.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
U mean Sunday of next week?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
beat baseball furries

maybe you should read the rules a bit more
it says no items and starter stages only.

Top Bottom