• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Triforce Tourney

chandy

Smash Journeyman
OK Super Angry Luigi we rely need to play sumtime. I no ur probably fast asleep rite now but wen u wake up and r reay pm me.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
ok I will post the next round fixtures tomorrow hopefully. If ne1 hasn't played yet. U have tonite and I'll give u tomorrow too. SAL sed he forfeited but maybe we will play tomorrow. If not then we will see who's on tomorrow

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Me and Kingdom-Triforce haven't had our rematch yet. I should probably PM him about our rematch. I hope he replies soon.
Srry bout that. I was gone all weekend so I couldn't do anything. <<

I gota question, if we haven't rematch by tomorrow, then wat happenes?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
ok, since there are quite a few teams which haven't played their first round. The deadline is now extended to SUnday. I myself am 1 of the culprits. I'm rely sorry to all the players who played their matches on time and I'm sorry about the wait. If sum1 don't play by friday then th last person to post before the deadline will go through. The next round will be up on Monday

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bad news, I'm having a really difficult time getting my wifi working again. Not only did the new firewall prevent me from re-installing my wifi, but now my computer won't even work properly. Its slow as hell now, I wonder if it actually got a virus somehow. Stupid firewall. If it did get a virus then I might actually need a new computer because of some complications that I'm too lazy to type out.
So basically I might be without wifi forever, which is why I'm going to every tourney I signed up for and explaining my situation.

I'm not sure if I want to drop out of the tourneys just yet because there might still be a chance for me to get my computer fixed, somehow.

Btw I'm just copying and pasting this same paragraph in every tourney thread because I'm smart (or lazy)

Jason546

Smash Rookie
Me and Kingdom-Triforce finished our match finally. I lost 2-0. I hope my opponent gets to win the rest of the tourney, same goes for everyone else to. Good luck.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Will do Kingdom. The only reason i ain't played SAL is becoz of time differences. SAL I will try and play u sumtime tonite(GB) if not tomorrow evening...

chandy

Smash Journeyman
yep shadow, try and play ur match this weekend. I've gotta too XD

chandy

Smash Journeyman
oh i forgot barge played his match with BASEBALLFURIES. Sorry for the message guys. THis means that half the matches have been played the rest of us have this weekend.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
PhoenixoKaze sez Tomdude has dropped out of the tourney. If this isn't true or u've changed ur mind tell me Tomdude. But right now Pheonix is through

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Okay it seems like Dark Tiger has only made 1 post and not logged in for a number of days. If he doesn't play his match today I'm putting Shogun Fox through. Also fraudster sed he wanted to take the place of DaMan. If he can't remember this tourney I'll put Shadowfirex through by tomorrow. That leaves me and SAL to play our match and it has to be inmbetween wen he wakes up and wen he goes to work that'll leave about two hours for me to play him.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Me and SAL played our games. He won 2-0. Gotta congratulate him. Also is fraudster is sure he's not gonna play his game I'll get up the next round fixtures very soon.

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I beat Shogun_Fox. In the first battle, he SD'd early with low damage, but I still just barely won it, so I didn't really want to count that one for me.

Shogun Fox won the second match, but then I won the next two, so I won the match 2-1.

Anyway GGs Shogun Fox. Your Link was really tough.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Looks like I'm the only one that hasn't done my matches yet.

Well I'm sorry to say that I have to drop out :(
Only because I have no working wifi at the moment. I might get it back in time, but its unlikely so you might as well go ahead and give Caloz the win :ohwell:

I wanted to win this too :p

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I beat Shogun_Fox. In the first battle, he SD'd early with low damage, but I still just barely won it, so I didn't really want to count that one for me.

Shogun Fox won the second match, but then I won the next two, so I won the match 2-1.

Anyway GGs Shogun Fox. Your Link was really tough.
Yeah man...your Zelda is good. Its just wierd to play you because i'm used to playing my friend's Zelda and you guys play entirely different...its wierd because I haven't used Link in a while and I was mad because i missed all of those throw >.> but anywayz yeah GG's indeed.
yep, can`t wait for the next round XD ^^
Why'd you changeyou avi to Pheonix wright? lol

chandy

Smash Journeyman
If u guyz want I can start the next round sooner as everyone has played. If u do just post on here and I'll change it tomorrow...

chandy

Smash Journeyman
okay I'm gonna change the deadlines now. The 2 matches have a week to be played. Hopefully it will be dun by then

Top Bottom