• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Triforce Tourney

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
yep, u hve a nice ganon, btw, no warlock pawnches XD ^^, I ps them and got u when u wide open, Very close matches, epic ppl would watch them XD ^^
I'll say. Ur Link was pretty hard to dodge and really agile. Usually, I just see ppl spam A buttons with Link. XD

Yea, it was pretty nerve tensing at the end of both matches. I was sweating with ur last Fsmash. ^^

Once again, ggs man. I wish u the best of luck winning the finals.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I'll say. Ur Link was pretty hard to dodge and really agile. Usually, I just see ppl spam A buttons with Link. XD

Yea, it was pretty nerve tensing at the end of both matches. I was sweating with ur last Fsmash. ^^

Once again, ggs man. I wish u the best of luck winning the finals.
I was like, this is too epic, haha XD ^^, I took risks here and there. XD ^^ Also ur Ganondorf is rly fast too, XD ^^, ppl usually just try to side-b the hell out of u XD ^^, U mix it up pretty nicely ^^, Anyways I think I got pretty good with the timing of the f-smash XD ^^, And thanks, Hopefully I`ll do well against one of the 2 princesses XD ^^

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I was like, this is too epic, haha XD ^^, I took risks here and there. XD ^^ Also ur Ganondorf is rly fast too, XD ^^, ppl usually just try to side-b the hell out of u XD ^^, U mix it up pretty nicely ^^, Anyways I think I got pretty good with the timing of the f-smash XD ^^, And thanks, Hopefully I`ll do well against one of the 2 princesses XD ^^
Dam straight u got the timing. XD

IMO ur style is really unique compared with the Link's I've faced in the past. I didn't see u do a lot of Dair which kinda confused me now and then. Most of the ppl I play on Basic Brawl and stuff usually spams A as if there's no B and grab buttons. <<

Btw, I hate ur grab. >:O Grrr, really hate that... XD

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Dam straight u got the timing. XD

IMO ur style is really unique compared with the Link's I've faced in the past. I didn't see u do a lot of Dair which kinda confused me now and then. Most of the ppl I play on Basic Brawl and stuff usually spams A as if there's no B and grab buttons. <<

Btw, I hate ur grab. >:O Grrr, really hate that... XD

haha, yea, u could hve dash attack me to death, if I kept doing that, so I switched it up with faster aerials, and the grabbing, was lulz worthy, like When I get u on a pawnch or warlock kick downward lag ^^, anyways I think if u dash attacks me less and space with tilts, we would hve a spacing war ^^ XD

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
haha, yea, u could hve dash attack me to death, if I kept doing that, so I switched it up with faster aerials, and the grabbing, was lulz worthy, like When I get u on a pawnch or warlock kick downward lag ^^, anyways I think if u dash attacks me less and space with tilts, we would hve a spacing war ^^ XD
On that note, I'ma start spamming War. Punches some moar. XD

jk jk. But in a spacing war with Link, Ganondorf is toast. << (unless he somehow starts using that glowy sword he pulls outta of his butt in his taunts. XD I kinda wonder y it's not a playable weapon in brawl.)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
On that note, I'ma start spamming War. Punches some moar. XD

jk jk. But in a spacing war with Link, Ganondorf is toast. << (unless he somehow starts using that glowy sword he pulls outta of his butt in his taunts. XD I kinda wonder y it's not a playable weapon in brawl.)
**** it, he would be even better with that sword. True about the spacing war tho o-o ^^, He`s pretty **** powerful in a slow kind of way XD ^^, anyways this is wat ganondorf says

Ganondorf: Hey lookie here!!!!! I can take my sword out of my butt lol.
*takes it out and looks at it* Yes it`s too uber to be used in the game.
*puts it back in his butt

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
**** it, he would be even better with that sword. True about the spacing war tho o-o ^^, He`s pretty **** powerful in a slow kind of way XD ^^, anyways this is wat ganondorf says

Ganondorf: Hey lookie here!!!!! I can take my sword out of my butt lol.
*takes it out and looks at it* Yes it`s too uber to be used in the game.
*puts it back in his butt
Ah yes, quoted for truth. ^^

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but how much longer should I wait? He still hasn't been on since November 10th. I think I should give him at least a few more days to get on, since the deadline isn't until the 21st.

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I think I just found out why Caloz hasn't been on since November 10th: http://www.smashboards.com/converse.php?u=126683&u2=129426

In Caloz's last post in that conversation, he said this:
ahhh my internet is down atm and im using the school's computer. Its gay cuz they block wiipals.

So if anyone looking for me tell them i have no internet atm but i know ima get it back. IDK yet soo yea.
That explains why he hasn't been on, so should I just go fight Phoenixokaze in the final or should I wait a little longer?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun

chandy

Smash Journeyman
yep that's fine. U 2 have as long as u like to play... Try and get it over as soon as possible tho. We all wanna see the results... XD

Top Bottom