• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
i dont care how much i love sonic, I dont play bad sonic games. im not and brainless sheep of a fanboy the way most of the sonic mains are
I thought that the storyline of Sonic 2006 was awesome. Godawful gameplay, but godlike story.

:troll:

I also like Sonic & The Secret Rings and Sonic & The Black Knight.

Flayl

Smash Hero
In alphabetical order: Acid, Ixis, KingKong, Limit, Phiddlesticks, Zigsta. Also maybe Kirk. Vex Kasrani if you allow older vids.

Please stop using that as an excuse.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Because I'm not good? Duh. It would take a miracle to be a top player in Portugal.

And even if I lived in the States I'd still have slow reaction time and clumsy fingers.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That match was so awesome, the page requested obliterated itself and cannot be found.

Coney

Smash Master
I thought that the storyline of Sonic 2006 was awesome. Godawful gameplay, but godlike story.
i actually played through sonic 2006 and if you thought that drivel was "godlike," you're just as brainwashed as the unwashed masses of other sonic mains

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Lol I just thought sonic 2 and 3 were tight. That's as far as my sonic swag goes. Oh and the fact that I'm actually a near Olympic level sprinter.

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I loved all the sonic games up until the one where you play as 3 at once, stopped playing them after that.

Played SA2B a ton though :p.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Okay let's get this straight yo.

Sonic got bad after hereos. If you like anything like the black knight, sonic the werehog, etc. You are mindless and should feel bad because sega has got your wrapped around their finger. Colors is the only redeeming new sonic game.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Derp. You are wrong yo. I respect the old school but the adventure series were good.

S3&K was dope along with other sonic 2d games.

Coney a flex.

Patches

Smash Master
The concept of sonic adventure was bad. Sonic being in 3D is a bad idea.

However, sonic adventure 2 battle was imo, the second best sonic game created. Behind sonic the hedgehog. The original of course.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sonic adventure 2 battle is one of the most fun and addictive games I have ever played lol and one of my favorite titles for the GC next to melee. I'm not even a huge sonic fan or anything it's just a really fun game. The only thing I didn't like about it was the god forsaken camera angles.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
In terms of sonic games.

Sonic 1: 7
Sonic 3&K: 9
SA2:B: 10
06': 2
BK/Secret Rings: 5
Unleashed: Night stages: 1. Day stages: 8. Combined: 5
Colors (which was just a full game of unleashed day stages): 8.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Sonic Heroes was pretty fun, until they substituted more and more bottomless pits for actually difficulty. Pretty lazy game design there. Not to mention nado spam was broken in battle mode.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That wasn't really much of a fail, it hit and didn't get punished. The ******** thing was using Dsmash to get pikmin off. Multi hit electric attack that stopped him in place for like 3 seconds. I don't think there was any other option that could have been worse (short of quick attacking into the blast zone)

Top Bottom