• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

QUIVO

Smash Master
Legan spelt the name wrong again dam, its Anaky not Aniki. xD.

But srs definatly for Link AND Falcon.
Aniki = Legendary Melee Link...
Pretty sure Ken used to hype him all the time. I think he even went as far as saying he was one of the best players at the time,

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Aniki = Legendary Melee Link...
Ohh no man i knew who he was, its how i got my name, cuz i was kinda a Link mainer back then, and i just edited his name abit.

And do you guys ACTUALLY want me to create a new thread? I will update it weekly but cant i just take ownership over this one?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
sls? i've never heard of him. love that laser recovery.

why wouldnt kakera use ics? theyre a much better mu against falco, from what i thought.

a sheik came third? that's pretty amazing. i need to go back to japan.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think Kakera is all MK now. Probably heavily influenced by his brother Otori.

Cross was kind of lucky to make it that far because usually he had to play an "underdog" who won via upset [like Earth beating Akira, who would've been a much harder opponent than Earth]. But he beat Masashi too so he must be pretty good.

:059:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It's not RAIN, it's SLS. Rain only plays Red Falco.

:059:
His tag says "Zobiru" though. Idk why it's a mix of Hiragana and Katakana though, well, for a name at least.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. The quality isn't the best so the katakana "te" looks like a hiragana "So" with ten tens. So his name is Tebiru.

Top Bottom