• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Captain obvious would like to say a few things, plox.

Just because they're using the DEHF tag doesn't mean they're actually DEHF lol.

I mean just off the top of my head I remember Sky' using that same tag a couple times (even against TKD), and whenever I play Falco I use the DEHF tag.
captain obvious is such an overused joke, go me.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
That's not me, I wouldn't air dodge off the stage like that >_>
I totally agree with you.

So how often does DMG check up his thread?
Pretty much once every 50-60 visits, I finally
find a new video... Bummer.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
What about these videos? (Kirby)

http://www.youtube.com/user/BIayd#p/u/11/hNUZtKPl-vQ
http://www.youtube.com/user/BIayd#p/u/10/NuclPIfofeg

In the first one, you can see a time out against DDD and in the second, DDD gets owned. I like these matches :)
If that vid makes it, I'll rage. Seriously, does the DDD know what powershielding is? The kirby also had a lot of bad patterns and I could see his stuff from a mile away. Especially that falling hammer crap...which the DDD never punished.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
WTF? That kirby better not make it up on the OP.

I'll join the rage.

That stuff was embrassing too. Who can't punish the HAMMER?!?

My friend mains kirby and doesn't even brawl seriously and could probably do better than that. (Notice that all the tournies I take this friend makes last -.-")

DMG please don't consider those vids.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If that vid makes it, I'll rage. Seriously, does the DDD know what powershielding is? The kirby also had a lot of bad patterns and I could see his stuff from a mile away. Especially that falling hammer crap...which the DDD never punished.
The teching in place every time bothered me, personally.

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
while i agree that the vid shouldn't be put up, the kirby player is being unfairly treated. cut the kirby some slack. the d3 wasn't punishing -- that's not the kirby's fault. and if it was working for him (and he won), why would he have to switch it up?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Its like saying a vid of a ganon winning just using Warlock Punch the whole match (same concept), it shouldn't have been put it. I feel that not just me but others felt like it was a joke or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
there were a bunch for a long time, but they were really old and I got rid of them a bit ago.

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
Its like saying a vid of a ganon winning just using Warlock Punch the whole match (same concept), it shouldn't have been put it. I feel that not just me but others felt like it was a joke or something.
and i agree with you...

...but wouldn't that be quite impressive if there was a video of a ganon who landed warlock punches consistently against an opponent who is somewhat competent? the d3 wasn't completely inept -- just not good.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The **** are you posting Rapax, my D3 is horrendous. Get that **** out of here.

:059:

Top Bottom