• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Nestec

Smash Ace
It took me friggin forever to realize that I had to walk after the first Dthrow in order to properly link the grabs...I kept trying to dash for the next grab. Same with Falco's CG.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Yeah, I saw the vid of Hylian doing that s**t to an opponent, I'm not gonna bother. I'll stick to my 0-50% dthrow chains or whatever.

NatP

Smash Ace
Nah, I would never scream, but I do get severly pissed off when I get infi'd by a DDD. And I agree with screaming being a bad tactic. I was jk'ing. But standing infinites have to be banned. Good thing I live in Portugal. <3.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Just posting to say that this thread is great now.

Good job DMG C:

Also that Samus video featuring n00b is very nice.

Rajam

Smash Champion
noob's Samus and Dekar's Diddy should be up. Maybe the Lucario, Ness and ROB videos too. I don't think though Marth, Snake and Toon Link should be

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Eh, I'm not so hot on that Ness vid myself. My eyes just about went googly when I saw him get punished using falling fair on that MK for the umpteenth time.
Speaking of which, that MK... seemed bad. At the very least he didn't know how to deal with Ness, which is readily apparenlty at ~8:15 where he panics trying not to get hit by Ness' PK fire and at 1:48 where he falls for one of the oldest Ness tricks in the book and gets ***** by pk thunder. The first match is a good showcase of said tricks though I guess, and that PK fire spike was neat.

EDIT:
I regard to Ness videos though, personally I like watching Shaky play (a Florida player). Though perhaps that's just due to bias because I know him xP. They aren't entirely ideal, but there are currently no Ness videos so ehhhhhhhh. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1QDgIA0_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXXGtESy9ZQ
- Solid matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6IpDp07N0Y
- Rapefest. Most probably not suitable for this thread xP.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmROt4i9D2U
I'm only putting this one here because I found the entire thing to be amusing. For one it shows how trying to gimp Ness' SUPER GIMPABLE™ recovery can bite you in the ***. I also found it funny how Shaky generally got outplayed but still won with a commanding lead thanks to a few key mistakes, which is fairly typical of Ness really. The somewhat silly gimp sullies it a bit though.

Nestec

Smash Ace
hotgarbage said:
Speaking of which, that MK... seemed bad. At the very least he didn't know how to deal with Ness
I actually have to agree on that. Getting caught in all those PKfires is hardly believable at top levels of play.

Dekar173

Justice Man
@hotgarbage- once shaky starts pivot grabbing an FH pk firing, he's going to be beast :) Definitely a good player, just needs to implement a bit more, and not sh dair so much XD

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
shakY?

@hotgarbage- once shaky starts pivot grabbing an FH pk firing, he's going to be beast :) Definitely a good player, just needs to implement a bit more, and not sh dair so much XD
he's good. i played against him., that ness is a sorprise. first match u'll probably lose.
the ice thing, u can **** the ice. that hammer is not a combo.

Weruop

Smash Ace
there arent that many amazing olimar videos on youtube
gonta plays really dumb for an olimar lol
echos vid is good but there are better olimars atm
just not many vids of em xD
try dan gr fino or hilt possible. they have good vids for oli

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually Yoshi is pretty heavy. Bair and Dair aren't supposed to kill Yoshi at that %.

bigman40

Smash Master
Insane Yoshi DI at the end... wow.
A fresh Bair would've most likely killed him from that spot. He did good DI to live it when it was semi-staled, but if the Utilt connected, Yoshi would've died pretty easily unless he DI'ed the crap out of that move. Yoshi is a heavy, but sucks at momentum canceling compared to others.

....Zuzuzu....

Legan

Smash Lord
He was hot in that one too. Xyros precision and speed with samus is redunkulous and he completely shut me down in our mm.

Fun Fact: I 2-0'ed him in brackets at this tourney

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He was hot in that one too. Xyros precision and speed with samus is redunkulous and he completely shut me down in our mm.

Fun Fact: I 2-0'ed him in brackets at this tourney
Depending on which set is first, one of you learned their lesson pretty good.

jokey665

Smash Ace
All I know is that Legan and Xyro are now my heroes because of that set. I can definitively say it was the most exciting brawl set I've ever seen.

T0MMY

Smash Master
@ Skyshroud

I agree with your videos, but you posted the IC video twice instead of Chu's kirby vid (on the first link).

Also, I fully support the t0mmy vid. I was actually so impressed by the whole set (watch it people). Rob did an excellent job dealing with diddy's momentum and nanner pressure. Also, his use of glide tossing (on the nanners and gyros) was excellent. Excellent spacing and offstage game, great edgegaurding (game 2), and a double meteor cancel (only ROB baby) and that is how ROB should play diddy.

Thanks for the kind words :^)

I am the highest placing R.O.B. in all nationals (EVO & Genesis). From my travels I hear people saying they're looking for good R.O.B. videos, so definitely link mine (sorry I don't have very many at all).

Top Bottom