• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
But US players like momentum. And we use eat it too.

Diem says he likes momentum.

he's a american =D

random thing about japanese is also they don't take advatantage of momentum, either
Yeah, that's what I was saying when I made the comment about them not exploiting certain situations. They get one hit and tend to leave it.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to put Shu videos up for best Snake. He may be the best player at the game right now.

And Nietono needs vids under Olimar. I think he is the best Olimar in the world. His spacing is amazing.

HolyNightmare for R.O.B.? He should have a few really good videos.

Just a couple suggestions...

Mr-R

Smash Champion
that kasper vid has got to be one of my favorite matches everrrr

also approve of the izaw one (Y)

D

Deleted member

Kasper your falco is very quick smart and technical =]
Fun to watch, i think thats a big reason why Europe is "meatridden" in this thread, because many of the top European players have very flashy playstyles, which is fun to watch.

Some bad habits but great video regardless.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Flashy: anything that isn't a Teh Spammer/DMG/M2K vs Gnes video

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Toon Links, Toon Links everywhere...

How MJG pulled it off... idk

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
If it works why would it be a gimmick? Aren't they playing to win?

Besides I think "flashy" is a good thing if you're confident your opponent won't expect it, the momentum shift of moral may make the opponent lose their cool

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
True. Though to me the word "gimmick" has a negative connotation to it most times =/

Also: That Izaw Link video is pretty sick. (Is that a 'Bruce Lee' Falcon?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
In a round-about way, it could be both, technically.

M. Bison was originally in Japan the name for the guy in Street Fighter known as Balrog in the U.S., who was supposed to be a parody of the video game character Mike Tyson (Mike Bison, get it?)

Fei Long's similarities to Bruce Lee are pretty clear, so for all we know he could have been the inspiration for the character (they do look very similar, and it's very, very blatant lol) especially with this given picture:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last edited by Meno; 10-12-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Sheik, WHHHHHHYYYYYY.

It wasn't October 5th: that's just what the title says was the last update. Last one was October 12th

I KNEW people would start to rag on him even if he was doing it on a monthly basis lol.

Top Bottom