• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Holy crap this match of Mr. R's Marth, all kinds of **** happening against Orion's MK.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rnymGsO-v5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rnymGsO-v5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Holy dang, Mr.R is just such an unpredictable player. I'm always thinking, "Oh come, what could he possibly do next?" Then he goes and does this.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
haha kadaj why so sexy with the first combo and the oos spike

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Everyone can admit that masashi is an amazing player. But has got to be one of the least entertaining players to watch.

I honestly fell asleep three times during that match.

I think it should go up in the OP but still, Id rather watch MK plank a falco/diddy. Seriously.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
No where near as bad as him on delfino plaza playing against Kakera it might've been.

Sitting on the ledge the entire match shooting arrows and uairs through the stage.

Fuuuuuuunnnnnnn.

Might not've been him, but I remember a Pit v IC match on delfino being boring as balls.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I was hoping that video was going to be more entertaining... but it's just arrows and smashes. Good **** to him though for beating MK with Pit.

Choice

Smash Champion
I dont get why people sayin masashi isnt entertaining to watch. Theres no doubt if the mk was playing some other person he would have been really fun to watch, huh?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
people say watching an MK plank/scrouge is borring.

I find it suspenseful and fun because I get to see what minds beyond mine come up with, to combat the tactic.

Masashi vids are just like, arrow arrow arrow, fight until he can find space to run to the other side of the stage, arrow arrow smash attack, aerial. arrow arrow.

Masashi vids are the dullest thing in the world to me and i am entertained by anything related to brawl.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Watching planking and scrooging from MK is "OPEN AND SHUT CASE JOHNSON" lol

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it's not that entertaining but besides the struggling before getting a kill, I think it's probably the shortest Masashi match I've ever seen, lol. And I think he didn't arrow that much in this match unlike in some others, and yeah he plays really smart vs Pit's bad matchups(his matches vs G&W are good too), he's knows exactly when to arrow vs those characters.

BTW, in case people didn't know, this was in a grand finals set in a pretty big japanese tourney, and Masashi came first.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's not fun

That's srs business

I'll be done sometime today

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Correct.

Ganon should be in a tier by himself

^Apart from the poorly spaced fairs/grabs from Marth, that was a really good match. Nice one Scabe :3.

Top Bottom