• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the top players

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrach8

Smash Lord
gather up ur Europeans and come to apex or gamme, win some euro tournies and get over here!!!!

this game is too good. I think i would **** armada just sayin, booyah, owned!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
MLG: How does pressure affect you as a player and are you working to improve how you handle things?

Mew2King: That’s my main problem. When there’s too much pressure, I play a lot worse and a lot more predictable. I don’t know if I will be able to improve it, hopefully I can, but it is one of my main problems.

I think if I had more support from people, it would make me less nervous and I would play a lot better. Support really helps me a lot for some reason, but sadly most people are usually against me and that makes me frustrated and play worse.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
O_o How do u think Armada and Amsah had it when they went to USA?

Like, Armada at Genesis, there was 200 ppl rooting for M2K and like 5 ppl rooting for Armada.

Pressure is a part of the game, deal with it ;)

(Im not trying to be rude here, please understand) ^^;

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
MLG: How does pressure affect you as a player and are you working to improve how you handle things?

Mew2King: That’s my main problem. When there’s too much pressure, I play a lot worse and a lot more predictable. I don’t know if I will be able to improve it, hopefully I can, but it is one of my main problems.

I think if I had more support from people, it would make me less nervous and I would play a lot better. Support really helps me a lot for some reason, but sadly most people are usually against me and that makes me frustrated and play worse.
It's something we all have to deal with.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
More on topic, I don't think Mango should get his own "tier". However, a national power ranking system similar to brawl's would raise enthusiasm in the Melee scene AND answer many of the questions people have posted.

:D i like waffles

i think you should never beat ne one you play because there the better player

but you do

so we cant always get what we want

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Linguini

Smash Master
****ing Mew2king, always with the mental woes.
Smash is a competitive game, but listen man, in the end it's still a game and the only reason you should be playing it is because you enjoy the hobby in itself. Not winning, I mean taking pleasure out of playing the game regardless of the outcome.

Personally, I love the competition, and that's just an added bonus to the entertainment I get from melee. Winning, losing and getting better, it's all the same. You might be a veteran smasher, but you have a lot to learn about life; and i'm sure your mentality is detrimental to yourself in other areas besides smash.

That's all i'm going to say on the matter, and all you herbs who keep posting on this thread need to quite d!ckriding and spewing out false information. The only people who should be responding to the arguments are m2k and whoever else was addressed; he can defend himself.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
the shark would win because he's friends with an explosive using Gorilla.

And we're done. Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom