• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Southpaws wins are actually legit. Top 5 TL

This thread should be renamed.

"Actual tournament threats"

It'll save a lot of butthurtness. And people cant be added on if a good player quits.

:phone:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I'm a little confused as to why I'm still on the list. I know Bowser players don't really...exist or anything like that, but seriously, the last time I entered something was like over a year ago.

To be frank I personally think that all of the Bowsers right now are really lackluster compared to what we had before, but who am I to talk lol. I'm at the pinnacle of inactivity. I don't even know how long I've been on this list without entering anything, but that's not really a feat because there aren't many Bowser players to begin with, understandably.

There are Bowser players that are (trying) to do their thing, and I'm doing nothing lmao. When I start entering again then I'll actually work for #1 (as if there's really anything to do for Bowser), but for now just take me off! Add active dudes, especially Z'z, he's been handling himself out there. (And Player-1, I guess..........<_<)

I'm too busy at SU to do anything with Brawl, really..

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Top 3 zss in the world is still hard to say quik, salem and nick are really close . 4th place however should go to v115 and 5th = either Bio or Tay.

Also tesh, marth >>>>> sonic obviously.
And funny how you tell nairo his age is showing when you're the one that says something as ******** like "wins against people outside of america don't count". Yes nairo might me younger than you but he has ALOT more experience when it comes down to the game and his judgement of knowing how good someone is > yours

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Top 3 zss in the world is still hard to say quik, salem and nick are really close . 4th place however should go to v115 and 5th = either Bio or Tay.

Also tesh, marth >>>>> sonic obviously.
And funny how you tell nairo his age is showing when you're the one that says something as ******** like "wins against people outside of america don't count". Yes nairo might me younger than you but he has ALOT more experience when it comes down to the game and his judgement of knowing how good someone is > yours

Don't talk to Tesh like that! He beat Razers DK!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Razer's :dk2: lmao.

I think we shod definitely add EU to this list. Mr. R has been to more tourneys than I have and is like twice as good as I am. This list is supposed to represent the best of the best. Like quiksilver is definitely a top 3 :zerosuitsamus:, Mr. R is arguably the best :marth:, Gluttony is a top :wario:, Leon is top 5 material. It's a shame to not see these players on here, it would probably kill a lot of the confusion for who's top 5 ____.

Also, I didn't notice that ADHD and Gnes weren't tied anymore. Honestly it doesn't really matter who takes precedence since their skill level is relatively even; however since Mr. Gnes isn't playing right now ADHD could be put up there.

Zucco

Smash Master
Win on razers dk is very legit move tesh up.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Southpaws wins are actually legit. Top 5 TL

This thread should be renamed.

"Actual tournament threats"

It'll save a lot of butthurtness. And people cant be added on if a good player quits.

Oh based.

I ****ing love Tesh.
No, tesh isn't trolling lmfao, his oppinions are generally ******** so u wouldn't be able to tell the difference if he was actually trolling, I think he has some metal disease but idk, don't know him that well, this is a known fact to anyone in texas which is pretty sad but u know we still accept him cause otherwise we'd be f'd up, the only troll here is PJ.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd think everyone would've known Tesh's special brand of trolling by now.
It's fun to see so many responses. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Rules are rules. And without results, they should be removed. I was not aware at the time that Europe counted, but I should still be 3rd because __X__ and D1AOS have no results.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If you add EU to this list then a decent amount of speculation will be included and the list can't be trusted to be very accurate. If you do that you might as well add Japan to the mix though I think this whole thing should be US/CAN only anyway.

:059:

JTsm

Smash Master
Eh too much work to add in other countries. Make a separate thread for EU and JP.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If you add Europe then you can't leave out Japan, don't over complicate this list anymore then it already is, US/CAN/MEX only is fine.

:017:

What's The Point

Smash Master
LOL, is this list being updated character by character, up>>>down on the tier list? Or in what order? If so what character are we even on?
Down the tier list but skipping anything that is generally accepted as already being in order. I skip ahead to characters that are or have been discussed. So for instance I'll be doing TL when I get home since people have been bringing up that list for awhile.

Definitely not including EU or JP. There's already little point of comparison between US regions, adding in other countries is too much. Mexico might even be too much. From what I remember Mexico was just added because TKD was regularly going to SoCal tournaments and was clearly the best Fox.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
good to see my ***** free115 in top 5 zss

bout fockin time

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Idc if he was trolling, what he said was still disrespectful

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lets say for "Out-of-NA" players that they have to play in at least 3 tourneys in North America. Those three tourneys last for a whole year.

^Again these rules only apply to Out-of-NA players.

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah tesh def won the thread, got added into the sonic's list just by trolling, I still think he was being SERIOUS LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom