• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Rules are rules. And without results, they should be removed. I was not aware at the time that Europe counted, but I should still be 3rd because __X__ and D1AOS have no results.
X has placed first in every Utah event hes attended in the past 6 or so months and in the last 3-4 months has taken 3rd in Vegas and 7th in SoCal

Tesh

Smash Hero
umm kai >tesh LOL. Told u to look deeper into this results.
You can't just keep telling him to look into Kai's results. If you have proof that Kai has better results than me with SONIC, then post them. You can't namesearch 3 letter names. If you can link me to Kai's results (or even tell me what region he is from, so I can try finding it).

If anyone has PROOF that Kai, __X__ and D1AOS should be on this list over me, then show it. I've already conceded to Meekspeedy, but to keep these others on over me for no reason is whats truly disrespectful. If we were going to keep people on for their age old accomplishments then just leave Espy, __X__, Shugo, Malcolm and Speed on forever even though 4 of them have no recent results.

@Z, links or it didnt happen

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YOU NEVER GO *** TO TROUT! Always Bass to Mouth

Zucco

Smash Master
You can't just keep telling him to look into Kai's results. If you have proof that Kai has better results than me with SONIC, then post them. You can't namesearch 3 letter names. If you can link me to Kai's results (or even tell me what region he is from, so I can try finding it).

If anyone has PROOF that Kai, __X__ and D1AOS should be on this list over me, then show it. I've already conceded to Meekspeedy, but to keep these others on over me for no reason is whats truly disrespectful. If we were going to keep people on for their age old accomplishments then just leave Espy, __X__, Shugo, Malcolm and Speed on forever even though 4 of them have no recent results.

@Z, links or it didnt happen
Tesh you can stop trolling now :awesome:

Tesh

Smash Hero
You are the one trolling about results you don't have. At least Z gave a believable story about __X__ but you can't even tell me one person that Kai has beaten with Sonic.

Zucco

Smash Master
ummm No....

Kai is ranked 10th in nj/ny atm LOL, that's something ull never be able to do tesh, ur simply not even close to the skill level it takes to do that, he has results, I personally don't give a crap and he doesn't either, have someone else look for them, but if ppl want the list to be acurrate then ppl should look for them.

Stop trolling me tesh :3

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'd be ranked 4th on my PR if I ever got around to making the list. :awesome:

Also disclaimer? I got no problems with Tesh being on the list. I just love the reactions TO such a revelation.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
His rank proves he is a better Sonic even though he mostly uses Diddy Kong?

You can't even give me an example of a win he has with Sonic. If you can't think of even one thing he has done with Sonic (despite obviously responding to me over and over), and WTP apparently can't find his results, why should I go looking.

Now that I have proven Kai does not matter, I demand D1AOS be removed or placed below me on the list.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I got something to say

I'm sick of this needless fighting that is going on here. I am a seasoned veteran of the 4th infantrymen of the new england smash scene (brawl division). All I can say after reading and re-reading this thread over and over again is that no one is the top 5 of any character created in the 9th mortal kombat game.

To explain my point more clearly let me wet your interests with a story...more like...a LEGEND.

There once was a hero, however this hero was unlike most heroes of his time. His virtue was great like Inui's double chin and his integrity was as passionate as mew2king's receding hairline, BUT, this hero was not beloved by the people that he did much good for. This hero was hated, for who he was. The hero (Also named Sean Renard) was disliked because he was uncool, had no swag, and probably was a fraud . Coolness you know is the most important thing to smashers (2nd to swag) and this smasher AKA Sean Renard wanted to combat the Kool Kids so he could reclaim the scene for what it should be..... ABOUT OUR LOVE FOR SMASH BROTHERS.

However the Kool Kids Klan already had their control over the smash scene and Sean Renard was already an outcast to the scene. Taking down the Kool Kids Klan seemed impossible for anyone to do. The members of the Klan were fierce and the Klan was made up of the most Swagtastic smashers around which were, but not limited to.

TKbro the thirsty
DMbrandon the short and arrogant
Zucco, Friend to the Jews
Epic Fats the not so neutral
Dazwa Slimelord of Slime
Chibo, master of stream technology
Bloodcross the Rage filled Butthurt monster
Doom.HasmySTDs
Bizkit the cradle robber
Kietaro the used car salesman
Jbandrew, King of the oopa loopa
Tyrant the squirrel
Nicole the Wicked Witch of the West
Watkins the crazed loony toon
And of course....Almo the Flatulent.

At one point Sean Renard bleieved that this would be an impossible mission, and almost let the Kool Kids Klan take over control of the smash scene. They infiltrated the scene and was claiming more and more underlings, telling them how "chill" they were. There was one person that was able to help Sean Renard....that man was a man of honesty, however this man carried memories of his horrific past that he could not shake.....This man's name was Atomsk the Sad.

Atomsk and Sean Renard knew the enemies weakness and tried to exploit them. However, the Kool Kids Klan was far to strong by that point to stop them.....Sean and Atomsk needed to find the linchpin that would cripple the Kool Kids Klan...it was a long journey.

ONE YEAR PASSED

The fight for the Scene of Smash seemed lost, the Kool Kids Klan had grown to an outrageous number of "chill" people. The Kool Kids propaganda spread like wild fire. However in the summer of 2012 Sean Renard with the help of Atomsk found the linchpin....but the linchpin was to powerful for use. With unforeseen consequences of its destruction if used, Sean and Atomsk decided not to use the linchpin. If used the linchpin could destroy what they were trying to protect. So they surrendered to the Kool Kids Klan and let them reign over all smash brawl bros scene.

To this day I shall remember these chronicles for hopes of a brighter future....the chronicles of Mike Ray (aka Sean Renard)

As evidence of my story you can understand why no one here is deserving of UMVC3 award for top 5 player of the character Dr. Doom.

Never once has there been a tale that has moved me so deeply.

Well that's the fault of the so called top 5 mains of their character that can get outdone by someone just picking up the character :troll:

but srsly, step yo **** up people before anti, ally and atomsk take all your top 5 spots.
Anti Ally and I are the top 3 of multiple characters. Stay free.

Tesh

Smash Hero
As for Mr. R, its not even about disrespect. I could find a nicer way to say it, but we ALL know that the majority of the U.S. would not have acknowledge Ally as relevant until he came to the U.S.A and beat M2K.

We all know no one thought Mexico was any good until we heard about TKD doing well on the west coast.

Its the same deal with Japan, most of the U.S assumed they were inferior to us at top level until they came over and beat us.

Gluttony only became relevant to us when he defeated Ally.

So its not like its my fault that Canadian wins don't count. I'm just telling it like it is.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I've name searched into this thread like 8 times and it's always a post from Raptor LMFAO.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ally was revelvant in early 2009 even leading up to cot4 where he beat everyone except m2k. But you wouldnt know that because you were probably still a young one in the baby crib.

Cassio

Smash Master
Tesh is killing me lmao

Please move this man to 2nd best sonic, no one else has any results!

Tony T

Smash Ace
I just checked the :lucario: list and James G has been inactive since April I suggest he be taken off due to inactivity. He is #20 on the MK banned rankings in NY and not ranked in MK legal. I'm on the list for #48 in MK legal and don't ask about the MK banned rankings because I only entered one thus far. People keep saying I should be #5 :lucario: instead of him when barely anyone knows who he is at all. If I don't get on that's alright, I'll just work harder anyway. Can someone clear this up please?

Inb4pane comes in and after people stop trolling and get back on topic lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally was revelvant in early 2009 even leading up to cot4 where he beat everyone except m2k. But you wouldnt know that because you were probably still a young one in the baby crib.

i hadnt heard of him til he started beating americans tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom