• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Wins and results baby!

Which reminds me of a question.

What has Hyro done recently PJ? just out of curiosity.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Kyon needs to be number 2. His placings have been just as good as Illmatic's right now and he's the most tourney-active Peach aside from Ill.

Nicole is on hiatus, Mikey is not as active and hmm Kyle's results don't quite measure up yet.

No offense to you guys, I strongly apologize if you guys happen to be offended. I'm just saying what I think atm.

inb4bias

:rosalina:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I could back that up. He just hasn't really beaten anyone recognizable at those tournaments. At the moment it's a toss up between Kyle and Kyon.

Kyle beat Jerm, NOID, and Zori at WHOBO 3 and placed 25th/139 and has also been doing pretty well in Arizona (lol). Where Kyon has only beaten DJ Jack recently but has been placing within top 5.

In my opinion:

2. Kyon/Kyle
3. Nicole
4. Raz
5. King Beef

z00ted

I'm probably going to sound ********, but what is BBC?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm probably going to sound ********, but what is BBC?
not that ********

GA regional 4/30 in celebration of biglou's birthday. turning into a sizeable tourney with the random hype from other ATL south states

z00ted

I'm about to remind everyone where I belong after this weekend is through.

Determination baby.
kekekekkekekeke I put you above Lenetia... I'm expecting results!

not that ********

GA regional 4/30 in celebration of biglou's birthday. turning into a sizeable tourney with the random hype from other ATL south states
Oh.... that's cool! Smash tournaments/birthday parties are the best.

Flayl

Smash Hero
What's the general opinion on ninja-the-link-sage?

PS: You guys have the most ridiculous names

Fuujin

Smash Champion

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
For falco i think the top 5 should change by taking kismet off. he is using mk most of the time now i went back and check 6 of his past tourneys that had listed his char if he ued falco it was as a 2nd to MK. Then there are tourneys where he did not even use falco.

I feel the list should look more like this
DEHF
Shugo
SK92
Arty
Choice

what are your thoughts and i will run it by the falco boards

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well, Kismet did ask to be removed off the Falco section when I first made the list because he was planning on using MK now. Since he now has the results to prove he doesn't use him I can see myself making changes.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Well, Kismet did ask to be removed off the Falco section when I first made the list because he was planning on using MK now. Since he now has the results to prove he doesn't use him I can see myself making changes.
let me get the input of other falcos first.

notable falcos for that spot are xaltis keitaro choice and bloodcross

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yeah Kis said put Xaltis in his place. lol
yeah Xaltis has been on fire as of late. but we should check out the others mentioned as well

i am going to get the cash breakdown on falco to see who is making money with him. that will give some insight to who is winning with the bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom