• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sorry pj you are really good and all but psp might have you beat bro.

EDIT: Top 10 would be pretty convoluted.. It could work for like the top 5 characters but after that...

milesg2g

Smash Champion
ok but im da bes tl.

good enough reason imo
Kismet doesn't play Falco anymore, at least not as a main. So his spot was up for grabs anyway. Not to mention I'm aware of Xaltis' wins this season using Falco compared to Kismets this season, so he got the spot.

As far as you go, I actually think you're Top 5 worthy. That's why I asked you what has Hyro has done recently. I haven't seen or heard of him in a while. I was concerned if he still played the game. lol
If you two could compare wins of this season I'd like to measure and fix something, but for now he's just better I guess.

milesg2g

Smash Champion

Um...is PJ mad at me getting the top 4th Falco?

Haha no, he has a way of saying things that's all. If he is it's probably because players find it weird how quick I'll change the list, they think I just listen to whoever comes in and says "Hey change" without considering wins, losses, or results which isn't true.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I like how power hungry Xaltis appears with his apparent emoticons. It's like I'm in the same world as him. It's funny.

Xaltis, keep reppin' falco. I wanna play it someday. Course, I live in MW, I dunno where you live lol. Come to SiiS5. :)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I like how power hungry Xaltis appears with his apparent emoticons. It's like I'm in the same world as him. It's funny.

Xaltis, keep reppin' falco. I wanna play it someday. Course, I live in MW, I dunno where you live lol. Come to SiiS5. :)

Come to BBC, it could be the only regoinal that'll have sponsors for every event. Hopefully :)

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Huh what do you mean "Power Hungry"? Also I'm going to Genesis, um...maybe Cot5. I've been trying to save money. But the last 3 nationals I think I went to kinda destroyed that. But it was fun tho.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
"Yes 4th best falco I'll keep trying for everyone!"

It's like your pink hair just screams "I'm gunna be the very best... that no one ever was."

lol I have no idea. I literally looked through your recent posts because I think they're entertaining... Wasn't there someone else who does that too?

Well hopefully I'll see you sometime during the summer. If not, it's on me. I don't have travel accomondations XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
"Yes 4th best falco I'll keep trying for everyone!"

It's like your pink hair just screams "I'm gunna be the very best... that no one ever was."

lol I have no idea. I literally looked through your recent posts because I they're entertaining... Wasn't there someone else who does that too?

Hm...as far as I know I'm the only one known for posting with gifs. I used gifs from other animes if thats what your thinking about.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Inui used to post with Phoenix Wright .gifs.

Actually, I missed screwing around with PW gifs back in ESAM's old tourney thread. That was tooo much fun. xD

I'm not sure if you remember, Taylor. lol

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Inui used to post with Phoenix Wright .gifs.

Actually, I missed screwing around with PW gifs back in ESAM's old tourney thread. That was tooo much fun. xD

I'm not sure if you remember, Taylor. lol

:rosalina:

I was one of those people that posted with Pheonix Wright gifs 2link.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Sorry pj you are really good and all but psp might have you beat bro.

EDIT: Top 10 would be pretty convoluted.. It could work for like the top 5 characters but after that...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

10wifidsmashes.

also xaltis is the new inui wit dem gifs

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Man, as much as I love Hinagiku, talking gifs of her is really ****ing weird.

Congrats though, Xaltis. At least you've good taste.

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What if everyone used their favorite character talking gifs to talk...

Oh my god the ponies...............

*zips mouth and walks away slowly*

Coney

Smash Master
Looks like some people are just idiots.
i'm pretty sure there's some kind of arrangement in the geneva conventions that prohibits this kind of visual torture, I KNOW MY RIGHTS

anyway my ness took a game from adhd and he definitely wasn't sandbagging seriously everyone saw he was standing up and everything so anyway i'm pretty sure i'm the only ness to perform such a feat so i deserve top 5 i expect to be accommodated within the hour we out

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure ven is a better Zelda then Fuujin
This.
I mean, look at how stacked these tournies he goes to are!

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=10132
Edgar!
David!
Jake!
Joey!
Ivan209!!!!
Holy ****!
All notable players right there!
And not only did he have to play these people ONCE but THREE TIMES!
Miles please put this boy above me I do not know how I can compete with anyone who survived in a tournament with players that great.

Xav1er you are the smartest man ever, thank you for this ingenious revelation.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I beat ADHD over wifi ditto friendlies, 2 stocked him. So the common variable here is that ADHD just sucks, not that you guys are good.

:troll:

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I see the Jigglypuff 5th spot still has a ? next to it. San's Jiggz is easily top 5.
i'm pretty sure there's some kind of arrangement in the geneva conventions that prohibits this kind of visual torture, I KNOW MY RIGHTS

anyway my ness took a game from adhd and he definitely wasn't sandbagging seriously everyone saw he was standing up and everything so anyway i'm pretty sure i'm the only ness to perform such a feat so i deserve top 5 i expect to be accommodated within the hour we out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom