• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Compare how Reflex plays with how I play

There's a stark difference lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
Atosmk should be #1 DDD, none of the others have been doing much lately.

This Diddy debate is weird now, no one even really cares about anyone but GNES n ADHD, less bracket johns and more winning.

:017:

Atomsk hasn't done much either aside from losing to glutonny in a MM, seibrik beat glutonny and Kai with dedede at sktar, I think he could be #5

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Coney is saying he wants to retire, though.
mwhahaahaha dude people have been saying they are going to retire since pound 5.
I remember Coney and Atmosk both said they were going to retire at pound 5.

Very very few actually retire. For example, ADHD is now "inspired" and coming back.
No one ever completely gives up on smash!!

C.J.

Smash Master
That's not because of the game, lol.

The people are just super chill and this game has become an important/major part of a lot of our lives. I know that for me, personally, if it wasn't for the community being EXACTLY what it is, I'd never touch this game.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
That's not because of the game, lol.

The people are just super chill and this game has become an important/major part of a lot of our lives. I know that for me, personally, if it wasn't for the community being EXACTLY what it is, I'd never touch this game.
I think you are right for many players. Their main social community is smash. Nothing wrong with that.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I fit in more with the smash community than i do with my real life friends.

This is a good social community with no drama whatsoever(as far as i know)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I fit in more with the smash community than i do with my real life friends.

This is a good social community with no drama whatsoever(as far as i know)

WHERE IN THE BLUEST OF HELLS DO YOU LIVE?!?

LOOOOLLLLL @ no drama.

Oh god, the memories.
I've seen controller throwing, verbal ****, LAPD, money back chant AND dance, don't even get me started on the drama involving girls in this community either from thirsty in the desert no water except whatever's on Nicole's butt LET ME DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAIN THIRSTY MOTHER ****ERS "Oh hey something bad happened, let me make it SUPER public on facebook the boards AiB etc even though it doesn't involve me and involves personal **** between two people" "Why the **** is xyz mad at me I didn't even do anything... besides bring up their cheating/personal problems/private ****?"

I've seen worlds of salt thrown at MK, seen grown men cry with frustration, seen big plays hard chokes tons of **** talk AND I'VE SEEN 2% MILK. Now let me tell you if you haven't seen even a fraction of this... then you're just missing out on the cores of Smash, for better or for worse.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I think he's beaten Reflex 2 times, he's beaten kismet multiple times, he has 2 wins on me also, he has wins on DRN. He made bracket at Apex, he lost to coney in DDD dittos and bloodcross, I don't remember who he beat to get there but I know he beat at least meekspeedy and chibo
who gives a ****? I beat Reflex with D3 on my first try 3-0, lemme have that best D3 spot bro.

Then again I dont care about this list.

Player-3

Smash Hero
japan should honestly feel honored that m2k ONLY puked on their furniture, instead of splooging all over it like he did georgia's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom