• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.J.

Smash Master
WHERE IN THE BLUEST OF HELLS DO YOU LIVE?!?

I've seen controller throwing, verbal ****, LAPD, money back chant AND dance, don't even get me started on the drama involving girls in this community either from thirsty in the desert no water except whatever's on Nicole's butt LET ME DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAIN THIRSTY MOTHER ****ERS "Oh hey something bad happened, let me make it SUPER public on facebook the boards AiB etc even though it doesn't involve me and involves personal **** between two people" "Why the **** is xyz mad at me I didn't even do anything... besides bring up their cheating/personal problems/private ****?"

I've seen worlds of salt thrown at MK, seen grown men cry with frustration, seen big plays hard chokes tons of **** talk AND I'VE SEEN 2% MILK. Now let me tell you if you haven't seen even a fraction of this... then you're just missing out on the cores of Smash, for better or for worse.
Nah, it's all about Inui and the Chu dat chronicles.

It'll be interesting to see if M2k in Japan tops Chu's stories.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I guess anything will seem boring when you're use to reading about Ponies anally violating each other, you sick Sonic main pervert.

:017:
I agree with this.

Edit: Getting back on topic

Let's discuss why Player-1 won't MM me when I'm in Georgia.

Hint: It's because he's scared to accept a real MM.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
DLA and myself'll be competing for the #1 spot this upcoming update, I think. I've been semi-active again and on a fair streak, so we'll have to see how our wins stack up after he comes back from Whobo.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Zano is wise in the ways of Evil.

Sharing is most definitely not evil. DLA is my ally in evil, but in being evil, he competes with me. FOR THIS, I HAVE CAST MY JUDGMENT: DEATH OF THE SOUL.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You have no idea how much I wish I was close enough to CA to visit lol. I'm right next to Idaho, so this past tournament in Spokane, WA was about 4 hours away. To just GET to CA, it'd be about 8 hours for me.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Tell me about it. This past weekend was a huge confidence boost, especially after having been inactive for near 6 months, so I'm pretty anxious to travel.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hah! You know I'd love to. Fully intended on doing it, too, until my Jeep practically detonated. Without transportation, my way to the nearest airport (Boise, ID, 3 hours away LOL) is almost completely precluded. Definitely can't afford $150 extra for a Greyhound ticket.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wanna see you pull some major upsets, Verm. Like, ****** ESAM major upsets.

...no offense to ESAM. Just thought of a random name off the top of my head.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Hah! You know I'd love to. Fully intended on doing it, too, until my Jeep practically detonated. Without transportation, my way to the nearest airport (Boise, ID, 3 hours away LOL) is almost completely precluded. Definitely can't afford $150 extra for a Greyhound ticket.
God damn dude even the airport is 3 hours away! I am sorry for your loss, btw didn't you use to live in Rhode Island what are you doing in Oregon if you don't mind me asking.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
LOL. Yeah, Esam. Prepare for the void!

In all seriousness though, thanks, dude. Hopefully my recent exploits will translate into 5 months from now at Apex.

@Jrugs: Yeah, that's what I said when I moved here! I used to live in NH (about as dead as RI, so no real different. Our drinking water didn't taste like urine and low-pH female private parts though). There the nearest tourneys were 1 1/2 hours and the nearest airport about 30 minutes. So... pretty significant change. As for why I'm here, my folks moved, and I was given the choice to stay in NH or move with the rest of the family. I figured Oregon would be a cool new place to live, so I came along. It's pretty awesome, aside from the fact that it's literally the only population center within a 200-mile radius.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Is there any other players in Oregon cuz maybe yall could set up a car pool? I know I see alot of why-fi players on Aib from Oregon and Washington. Or maybe even Cali can work something out.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
In my part of Oregon, it's just me, and maybe one or two others. Western Oregon, i.e. Portland/Eugene has people though... but they're 4 hours away. :glare:

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Oh crap its 3 am here and the outer limits is on, I cant find the remote and I dont know what to do, Im scared. Woops got of topic, damn I just saw a pic of La grande it looks just like the town from the hidden valley ranch commercial (so green) but wow I just how far you live, but maybe if some one is nice to make the trek from Eugene or Portland you might be in luck but for now, maybe we will have till Apex for you to take out Esam :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom