• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
haha it's a beautiful thing. Looks like alot of people have realized they can get better and that they haven't reached their maximum potential.

People have overcome their mental blocks.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
@P1 - yeah I was using illianalex's old thread which you had quoted, you just reposted and added things. So the same source essentially.

Are there vids of the infinite on Wario? I've never heard/seen of it till the past page.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
why is the diddy list still bad

And why is TeeVee still not on the list. he has better wins than every other ZSS including his idol Nick Riddle

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
You said it wasn't +3 though :troll:

And if it's that hard to execute it doesn't seem worth it. Seems like you would pass up guaranteed damage versus a super high execution level AT maybe working.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
why is the diddy list still bad

And why is TeeVee still not on the list. he has better wins than every other ZSS including his idol Nick Riddle
I love you so much right now xD

Also, Lie's Diddy is definitely worse than P1s and Biglou's from the most recent time I played all of them.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You said it wasn't +3 though :troll:

And if it's that hard to execute it doesn't seem worth it. Seems like you would pass up guaranteed damage versus a super high execution level AT maybe working.
He loses to :fox: too. I'm just going with the matchup chart even though I firmly believe it's only -2 for :wolf:. He still loses a +2 matchup his favor so still bad on his part.

:018:

:phone:

Flayl

Smash Hero
It'd make more sense to not have a rigid time limit but go instead by time periods starting from a national that happened approximately an arbitrary number of months ago.

My arbitrary national would be APEX 2012

Cassio

Smash Master
Seagulls :) masks his :salt:. If I was worried about results I'd move to MD/VA so I could instantly be on their PR and body his :wolf:.

Dcold

Smash Lord
It escapes me how people think living in a good region makes you good, and that living in a lesser region makes them not as good as you. Please choose your punches wisely and use them when you have something to back them up. Seagull and plenty of other MD/VA players have proved their skill, to say that you'd beat them and instantly be on their PR because you are from SoCal is laughable.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
It escapes me how people think living in a good region makes you good, and that living in a lesser region makes them not as good as you. Please choose your punches wisely and use them when you have something to back them up. Seagull and plenty of other MD/VA players have proved their skill, to say that you'd beat them and instantly be on their PR because you are from SoCal is laughable.
I'll bet youuuu I could be on any other PR except maybe NJ and Texas and I'm not ranked and live in SoCal. =]

Dcold

Smash Lord
I'll bet youuuu I could be on any other PR except maybe NJ and Texas and I'm not ranked and live in SoCal. =]
You being on another PR and saying you could body anyone on a good PR are two different things completely. Anti isn't on our PR, yet he could still be on any other PR. My point is have some accomplishments before actually making claims like that. You being from SoCal =/= you are better than everyone not in NJ/NY and TX (and other places too, lol).

Luckay won this thread tbh.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I read that wrong. Either way, you're kind of right. Because of SoCal's plethora of really good players and dominance back in the day, a lot of our players, myself included, got this ego that because SoCal is so hard, we would instantly do well Oor. I feel like it used to be that way. Where we did have one of the strongest PRs as well as really really good players. But those days are kinda over. Either way, I bet I can still beat youuuu! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom